PDA

View Full Version : 7x flaring falchion, 6x dual flaring longsword

Venrid
06-01-2008, 04:39 AM
Have these nice two weapons. Looking to upgrade.....

Platinum-edged Black Vultite Warblade set with a Viciously-spiked Veil Iron Hilt
7x full +35. Weighs 3lbs. 90/200 durability.

look warblade
The vultite warblade has a ruby-eyed ivory skull mounted upon it. The ivory is mottled brown and green and exudes a foul odor. The cracked teeth with the jaw are set crookedly, but someone took the time to sharpen them to a razor edge. The faceted rubies stuck within the eye sockets seem to follow you when you glance at the skull.

Zests are as follows

tap warb
You drum your fingers upon the skull of your vultite warblade. The eyes of the skull alight in a blazing crimson glow, and flash ominously before becoming quiescent.

glance warb
The vultite warblade has a ruby-eyed ivory skull mounted upon it. The ivory is mottled brown and green and exudes a foul odor. The cracked teeth with the jaw are set crookedly, but someone took the time to sharpen them to a razor edge. The faceted rubies stuck within the eye sockets seem to follow you when you glance at the skull.

poke warb
As you poke your warblade, the mouth of the skull gapes open and bites your finger hard! The pain shoots straight up and stiffens your spine! That hurt!
That one stuns ya for a while. Good for guild work.

rub warb
The eyes on the skull attached to your vultite warblade ignite with a flickering, crimson flame. It begins chanting in an unknown tongue.

The chanting stops as suddenly as it started as the eyes of the skull flicker once more then return to black.
>
Might be more but I am not sure

10mil.

SECOND WEAPON IS AS FOLLOWS

Dual-edged Rolaren Longsword
6x, +30. Weighs 5lbs. 85/225. Dual flaring acid and ice.

turn longsword
ICE
As you turn the longsword it draws all the heat from the surrounding air as ice forms on it.
turn longsword
ACID
As you turn the longsword a trail of smoking black liquid runs down its length.

Look longs
The unusually long blade is double-edged and comprised of fine rolaren polished to a majestic luster. The color of the blade itself shifts smoothly from a near black at the base of the blade to a blue-grey hue at the tip. The hilt is cleverly forged in the shape of a wyvern with spreading wings forming the basis of the crossguard. At the base of the hilt, its tail is coiled tightly around a polished white soulstone providing an excellent counterweight to the lengthy blade. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

6mil......

AIM at LordVenrid or contact me in game on the net

Venrid

Thanks

Sablemane
06-01-2008, 12:41 PM
what does the warblade flare?

BigWorm
06-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Also, what is the base of the warblade?

Jahira
06-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Title says falchion so that is what I am going to go with.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
06-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Platinum-edged Black Vultite Warblade set with a Viciously-spiked Veil Iron Hilt
7x full +35. Weighs 3lbs. 90/200 durability.

look warblade

Lightning Flaring, methinks.

BigWorm
06-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Title says falchion so that is what I am going to go with.

Sorry, I dun read gud.

landy
06-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Sorry, I dun read gud.

Just spend a year at the "Derek Zoolander center for kids who can't read good and want to learn to do other stuff good too".

Just pack light, the school was made for ants.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
06-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Nearly 200% sure that this is, in fact, the newly altered version of the 7x Lightning Flaring veil iron-veined blade that another poster was auctioning off on this very forum. So yessum, quite sure it's lightning.

Stry
06-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Yes, Venrid asked me to post

It's a 7x falchion, with lightning flares... and it's had a stunning skull attached..

he was to lazy to edit his post ;)

Venrid
06-01-2008, 11:25 PM
Normally I would be upset about people talking about random stuff on my post..... but Derek Zoolander is amazing, so I will let it slide.... The warblade is not new, very old..... lightning flaring.... later guys.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
06-02-2008, 01:28 AM
I was referring to the alteration being new, assume it's the same as the former veil iron-veined one? Anywho, neat blade! Buy it someone!

Sablemane
06-02-2008, 01:32 AM
done

Venrid
06-02-2008, 01:34 AM
Falchion/warblade is sold, longsword still up

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
06-02-2008, 01:37 AM
See that? People listen to me.

Gigantuous
06-03-2008, 01:59 AM
I used to own that warblade, or it looks very very similar to a 7x lightning flaring one I had. It was nifty.