PDA

View Full Version : Ornate fireleaf shield, +22 medium shield with lightning flares

Renian
05-31-2008, 11:03 PM
Critter found. +22 due to it being fireleaf. Lightning flares because I got lucky. Again.

MB: 1m
CB: None

Format is none, once, twice, thrice, sold. Updated 1x/day, near the end of the day or a little after.

Renian
06-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Bump.

bubbauno
06-01-2008, 10:13 PM
I found a fireleaf aegis in there today too but no flares on it

Renian
06-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Sucks.

Here's part of the loresong btw.

You sing:

"Very well, shield, I'll believe you and move on
But I demand you tell me more, or get thee gone!"

Roundtime: 13 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the fireleaf shield in your hand...

It has a bonus of +22 from a normal shield, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.
It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

>
[autoloresing]>whisper Renian It has a bonus of +22 from a normal shield, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.
You quietly whisper to Renian, "It has a bonus of +22 from a normal shield, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor."
[autoloresing]>loresing At last, shield, my little rhyme is at an end;Have my abilities charmed you fully, or must I sing it again?
>
You sing:

"At last, shield, my little rhyme is at an end
Have my abilities charmed you fully, or must I sing it again?"

Roundtime: 15 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the fireleaf shield in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the shield has been infused with the power of a lightning bolt. The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.