PDA

View Full Version : Were the scripted wavedancer staves nerfed?

Kyra231
05-30-2008, 03:59 PM
I was gone for about 7 months, but I pulled out a runestaff from the last wavedancer that I remember passing among a ranger, empath, wizard and bard and seeing different scripts for each using it.

Today I tried it and it seems to only work for empaths now(it did work for a diff. empath than mine). Were they nerfed & I missed it or is mine broken?

~K.

Liberi Fatali
05-30-2008, 04:05 PM
I was gone for about 7 months, but I pulled out a runestaff from the last wavedancer that I remember passing among a ranger, empath, wizard and bard and seeing different scripts for each using it.

Today I tried it and it seems to only work for empaths now(it did work for a diff. empath than mine). Were they nerfed & I missed it or is mine broken?

~K.

This one? If it is, it works for my Sorcerer, Cleric, Empath, and Wizard:

>accept
You accept Zenogais's offer and are now holding a white crystal adorned orase runestaff.
>lean run
Your eyes darken as you lean softly against your adorned orase runestaff gathering your power.
>wave run
Whispering an enigmatic phrase, you gesture effortlessly with your adorned orase runestaff which glows briefly with a sickly green light.
>raise run
You raise your adorned orase runestaff and trace an eldritch sign as tendrils of shadow gather briefly about you.
>tap run
You lower the tip of your adorned orase runestaff to the ground and trace a pattern which glows with a sickly green light. You firmly tap the pattern with your runestaff and a circle of shifting bones rises from the ground beneath you and then disappears.
>give zenogais
You offer your adorned orase runestaff to Zenogais, who has 30 seconds to accept the offer. Type CANCEL to prematurely cancel the offer.
>
Zenogais has accepted your offer and is now holding a white crystal adorned orase runestaff.
>
Zenogais lowers the tip of his adorned orase runestaff to the ground and traces a pattern chanting a malevolent prayer. He firmly taps the pattern with his runestaff and a circle of darkness rises from the ground beneath him and then disappears.
>
Zenogais offers Digit a white crystal adorned orase runestaff.
>
Digit accepts Zenogais's adorned orase runestaff.
>
Digit lowers the tip of his adorned orase runestaff to the ground and traces a pattern which glows with a prismatic light. He firmly taps the pattern with his runestaff and a radiant rainbow colored circle rises from the ground beneath him and then disappears.
>

(Empath not shown, but it works)

Kyra231
05-31-2008, 08:05 AM
Yeah that's the one. Guess I'll put in an assist then since mine seems to be brokened. Thank you!

~K.

Kyra231
06-04-2008, 06:40 AM
Alright, not broken but only works with certain lore/deity trained wizards or some such babble I received on assist.

Anyone tested these out?

~K.