PDA

View Full Version : Canada out of Control !

Skirmisher
12-27-2003, 05:09 PM
First you all black out half the world and now you're sending these mad cows down to make us twitch and stuff.

Investigators Trace Diseased Cow to Canada (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&e=2&u=/ap/20031227/ap_on_re_us/mad_cow)

Betheny
12-27-2003, 05:11 PM
:-\

I'm almost-Canadian.

Xcalibur
12-27-2003, 05:13 PM
2001, 2001...

still our "food exception agency" says the proofs are still not strong enough to accuse us (by the way, it's only in the west if i recall right, never had problem here)

Rastaman
12-27-2003, 05:14 PM
Canada rocks. Hockey and Beer. Xcalibur. I'm gonna move there I think.

DaMaGe
12-27-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
:-

I'm almost-Canadian.

Come on...

...Wisconsin isn't THAT close to Canada.

Seriously though, I think it's all Xcalibur's doing.

-Adam

[Edited on 12-27-2003 by DaMaGe]

Xcalibur
12-27-2003, 05:21 PM
I repeat that we have no consequences here, as most good restaurants get their beef at the US.. hehe

At least the ones i went ( http://www.charbonsteakhouse.com/ (got an english section, check it out))

Blame Canada as much as you want, I can still go outside and walk my head high without fearing to be shot :lol:

p.s. the last paragraph I said was NOT serious.
Rastaman, Montreal got like 1 million of english speakers and already got the first "bring your weed" shop

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR MAN!

Rastaman
12-27-2003, 05:23 PM
Just say no.

Latrinsorm
12-28-2003, 09:45 PM
They just got scared of the sunlight when we let them out from under our thumb over the holidays. Don't worry, I'm sure Cheney will have them back under control in no time.

12-28-2003, 09:59 PM
nuke Canada.

Izalude
12-28-2003, 10:11 PM
Yeah yeah... I'm a US Defector to Canada.

Xcalibur
12-28-2003, 10:14 PM
Intelligent people from canada are leaving it for Quebec or the us

not the contrary :D

Izalude
12-29-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
Intelligent people from canada are leaving it for Quebec or the us

not the contrary :D

Alright mister "I don't play Gemstone, and I'm an attention whore." So you want to try and make me look stupid. Okay, I'll play your game.

First of all, you insinuate that I lack intelligence for going to Canada, rather than staying in the US. Let's see... I have my BA in Biochemistry, a BS in Physics, and an MS in Neurological sciences. The undergrad degrees came from Hunter College, and the Masters is from New York University. Originally my plan was to get an MD in Neurology or Neuro Trauma. Several horrid events in New York City changed my mind, and I dropped out and sought a Graduate degree instead. People who are lack intelligence do NOT get in to medical school.

Now... My reason for moving to Newfoundland in the first place was to move in with my girlfriend. Spending over a year there, I have come to realize that this isn't the place I want to live for the rest of my life. It's a beautiful place to visit, but there is absolutely NOTHING to do. The resturaunts absolutely suck, and It's a 45 minute drive to the next closest town.

Canada, unlike the US is a free country. A Canadian has more civil rights than an American. Canadians have free Healthcare. Something the United States lacks. Canadians have a higher standard of living than the United States. A Canadian can travel to just about any country and not worry about getting ripped off or kidnapped. Cuba is a favorite Canadian vacation spot. An American cannot go there.

The US Has higher paying jobs, cheaper gas, and lower taxes. The US is also a modern day imperialist country. The War in Iraq was never about 'weapons of mass destruction'. It was about oil. Canada will probably never suffer a terrorist attack, mostly because Canadians mind their own business when it comes to world affairs.

Sure, I won't get as good a job as I would in the US, but I sacrifice the pay for a higher standard of living.

Latrinsorm
12-29-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Izalude
Alright mister "I don't play Gemstone, and I'm an attention whore."

Classic. However:

Canada will probably never suffer a terrorist attack, mostly because Canadians mind their own business when it comes to world affairs.

Because terrorists are known for their rational thinking. If you are lukewarm, the Lord will SPIT YOU OUT! Better to take a stand on something than hang around in the middle. (Same goes for you, Switzerland!)

Xcalibur
12-29-2003, 05:10 PM
It's a joke that many many many many many (10 times that) people of my age laugh, and agree to.

Wether you got high studies or not doesn't matter. There is still doctors here, advocates, et cetera, that doesn't make us a great country still.

You said it yourself, mister that hates someone he doesn't even know, Canada is a free country. Most people in Canada are not patriote, they are false americain. Most people in Canada don't care, you said it yourself, we are peaceful because we don't care.

You, my friend, won't be living in Canada, but in Québec. In Montréal even. If your girlfriend brings you to a very Francophone part of Montréal, you'll notice that it's VERY different from the rest of Canada, in ALL aspects.

And, in the end, when you'll check up your pay check after working, and how much money it's in your pocket afters all taxes (works and sales), after waiting 10 hours at the hospital to be told to return home and drink water and eventually leaving Québec as you'll disagree with its decision to become independant (ahh dream), then you'll realize Canada sucks ;)

hehehe

I know some part of my speech sounds contradicting, but believe me, it's the truth

12-29-2003, 05:16 PM
umm mister masters degree you do realize that the standard of living comes with higher paying jobs... its a little bit of a oxymoron to say otherwise... and canada can take its 40-60% tax rates so people will have poor healthcare and stuff it. Im content paying my 23$ every two weeks for my Blue Cross.

::spits in canada's general direction::

Skirmisher
12-29-2003, 06:01 PM
This is supposed to be a lighthearted Canada bashing thread.

So all of you getting all serious and nasty get the hell out!.

Thank you. :)

Ravenstorm
12-29-2003, 06:05 PM
Bob and Doug McKenzie were stupid. Ergo, Canada sucks. Even if they do have better beer.

Raven

Hulkein
12-29-2003, 06:10 PM
Hah, the beer is definitly better.. Stay in Canada you goon.