PDA

View Full Version : I has a flavor.

Martaigne
05-29-2008, 08:52 PM
You are a ghost! You must wait until someone resurrects you, or you decay. Either way, it won't be long now! (HELP for more details).

The Martaigne disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.

A Grimswarm troll paladin stares hungrily at you! With a grunt, she grabs you and drags you off...

[Warcamp, Mess Tent]
Large cooking fires run the length of the tent, sending plumes of smoke up to an opening in the peak of the ceiling. Chunks of meat, some still resembling their former possessors, roast on thick iron spits and fill the tent with a nauseatingly sweet aroma, accompanied by the sound of fat sizzling as it drips into the flames. Bones and pieces of flesh litter the floor, evidence of a combination of poor tableside manners and animalistic carnage. In the shadows of the tent, something is feeding. You also see a Grimswarm troll paladin.
Obvious exits: out

A Grimswarm troll paladin grabs your head and begins to drool. Without a moment's hesitation, she plucks out your eyeballs and begins eating them slowly, apparently savoring the flavor and texture!

A Grimswarm troll paladin begins tearing open your torso, ripping out internal organs and devoring them greedily!

A Grimswarm troll paladin reaches down, cracks open your jaw, and then rips your tongue clean out of your mouth! The troll paladin tosses the tongue into her own mouth, chewing it heartily!

A Grimswarm troll paladin savagely tears off your remaining limbs! She stacks them near one of the cooking spits, apparently intending to roast them later!

A Grimswarm troll paladin gnaws at what little good flesh remains on your bones, belches loudly, and then tosses your remains out of the warcamp!

[Hidden Vale, Slopes]
The lower slope of the vale drops off into a small but unpassably deep ravine to the northwest. A line of trees extends to the east, and the grassy mountain slopes rise steeply to the south. You also see a shimmering path.
Obvious paths: east, southeast, southwest

Ilvane
05-29-2008, 09:09 PM
Umm..ew?

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-29-2008, 09:13 PM
They didn't even cook it first!

AestheticDeath
05-29-2008, 09:15 PM
What was the flavor? It never even talked..

TheEschaton
05-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Tastes like chicken?

CrystalTears
05-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Heh, yeah the first time I saw my character get eaten, I was horrified and smiling at the same time. They were really graphic with it. It's awesome.

mgoddess
05-29-2008, 09:43 PM
Ahh, yes... the lovely mess tents. Visited one myself when my sorceress took part in a warcamp raid last week.

A Grimswarm orc sorcerer gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
A Grimswarm orc ranger gestures at you!
For some reason, you feel extremely unlucky.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath your feet! Several of the thorns jab into you!
... hits for 25 points of damage!
... 45 points of damage!
Shot shatters hip and severs left leg!
You fall screaming to the ground grasping your mangled left leg!
You are stunned for 10 rounds!
... hits for 15 points of damage!
... 40 points of damage!
Beautiful shot pierces both of your lungs! Your last gasp is unproductive and brief.
A dark shadow seems to detach itself from your body, swiftly dissipating into the air.
Your bolstered defenses fade with the soft glow about you.
You become solid again.
The dim aura fades from around you.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
The light blue glow leaves you.
You feel your extra strength departing.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
The deep blue glow leaves you.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
You sense that your attunement to the minds of others has ceased.
The air calms down around you.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.
Misty crimson tendrils fade from you.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You realize that you have no outstanding favors which Lorminstra owes you, and without having accomplished a deed for Her, your soul is in danger of vanishing from the land forever!

...departing in 10 mins...

A Grimswarm orc adept stares hungrily at you! With a grunt, he grabs you and drags you off...

[Warcamp, Mess Tent]
Large cooking fires run the length of the tent, sending plumes of smoke up to an opening in the peak of the ceiling. Chunks of meat, some still resembling their former possessors, roast on thick iron spits and fill the tent with a nauseatingly sweet aroma, accompanied by the sound of fat sizzling as it drips into the flames. Bones and pieces of flesh litter the floor, evidence of a combination of poor tableside manners and animalistic carnage. In the shadows of the tent, something is feeding. You also see a Grimswarm orc adept.
Obvious exits: out

DEAD>laugh
You laugh, the sepulchral sound echoing through the room.

DEAD>'Mess tent, nice.
You say, "Mess tent, nice."

A Grimswarm orc adept grabs your head and begins to drool. Without a moment's hesitation, he plucks out your eyeballs and begins eating them slowly, apparently savoring the flavor and texture!

A Grimswarm orc sorcerer begins tearing open your torso, ripping out internal organs and devoring them greedily!

You exclaim, "Hey... leave my body be!"

You mutter, complaining bitterly about your state of affairs.

A Grimswarm orc adept reaches down, cracks open your jaw, and then rips your tongue clean out of your mouth! The orc adept tosses the tongue into his own mouth, chewing it heartily!

A Grimswarm orc sorcerer savagely tears off your remaining limbs! He stacks them near one of the cooking spits, apparently intending to roast them later!

A Grimswarm orc adept gnaws at what little good flesh remains on your bones, belches loudly, and then tosses your remains out of the warcamp!

[Vornavian Coast, Coastal Woods]
Oak and fir trees dominate this section of forest. The thick underbrush is pierced in places by young fir or oak saplings which stretch upward to join the fully grown trees. You also see a greater spider and a shimmering path.
Also here: a webbed Urshan, the body of Villince (prone), the body of Raennea (prone), Alshatir, the body of Lady Jaidden (prone)
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest

Gan
05-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Nice.

First time I was ever eaten was by a Massive Troll King.

Good times... Good times

thefarmer
05-30-2008, 12:24 AM
And they say this game is for kids...

diethx
05-30-2008, 12:26 AM
And they say this game is for kids...

Yeah, that's sort of a joke when they release shit like this.

Renian
05-30-2008, 12:56 AM
OM NOM NOM NOM

Hips
05-30-2008, 12:57 AM
OM NOM NOM NOM

omg you beat me to it :(

Makkah
05-30-2008, 12:59 AM
The typo ruined it for me. :(

Martaigne
05-30-2008, 08:57 AM
It also kills me that a paladin was doing this. How unchivalric.

Celephais
05-30-2008, 09:29 AM
It also kills me that a paladin was doing this. How unchivalric.
He stacked up the limbs... to share with the lady trolls. I bet Andraste was very charmed by this gesture.

Martaigne
05-30-2008, 09:45 AM
He stacked up the limbs... to share with the lady trolls. I bet Andraste was very charmed by this gesture.

You win this thread!

Celephais
05-30-2008, 10:15 AM
You win this thread!
What do I win?!

Another thread!
I'm going for the record!