PDA

View Full Version : Guild skill Berserk reset

Sypher
05-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Is there a way to reset or do away with berserk ranks gained through the guild? I found a sweet spot for a pure berserker ( I can throw up ALL my sigils and berserk for 3 rounds every 60 secs) at 40 ranks of berserk and not mastery. Anyone know how to detrain?

Drunken Durfin
05-28-2008, 04:48 PM
What kind of crazy talk is this?

And no, you cannot dump guild ranks.

Edit: well, you can resign from the guild and start over...but who would do that?

Renian
05-28-2008, 04:51 PM
What kind of crazy talk is this?

And no, you cannot dump guild ranks.

Edit: well, you can resign from the guild and start over...but who would do that?

ur doin it wrong

>gld abandon
You have not yet begun your one-time only guild abandonment process. Please type GLD ABANDON HELP for more information.
>gld abandon help

This command allows you to voluntarily abandon guild ranks that have already learned. The purpose of this is to allow those who are at their rank cap to adjust their guild training in response to the significant changes that have occured within the guild system.

As such, in order to use this command, the player must be at their rank cap and not be masters of every skill available to them. The rank cap restriction exists to ensure that players first exhaust every training option available to them before choosing to abandon certain aspects of their training. Being a master of every skill negates the purpose of abandoning skills to make room for other skills.

It is important to note that this is a one-time only option. That is, you can only choose which ranks you wish to abandon once. You cannot save ranks for a second abandonment. Any and all ranks you choose to abandon are gone until you choose to relearn them again through the normal guild training process. There are no second chances, so it is HIGHLY advisable that your decision to use this option be well thought out in advance.

If you are ready to begin your one-time only guild rank abandonment process, please enter GLD ABANDON START and follow the instructions.
>

Warriorbird
05-28-2008, 10:20 PM
You can dump guild ranks if maxed out.