PDA

View Full Version : 3x +10dex mattock

WRoss
05-26-2008, 11:47 PM
Had a friend find a 3x mithglin mattock which raises dex by +10, curious as to what the price would be like on this.

bubbauno
05-27-2008, 12:04 AM
If only it was wearable

GSIVPlayer
05-27-2008, 01:19 AM
let me know how much he wants.. or whenever he finds the value, thats ideal for me.. :thanx:

WRoss
05-27-2008, 10:26 AM
she is not selling it, just just curious on the appraisal

Drunken Durfin
05-27-2008, 10:47 AM
she is not selling it, just just curious on the appraisal

Well, in that case: 10 million dollars!!!

http://www.delawareliberal.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/medium-dr-evil-1.jpg

Muwahhahahhahhaha!

Summertime
05-27-2008, 10:48 AM
I really puzzle over these things... why the hell would anyone ask for an appraisal if they have no intention of selling?

If They're going to brag.. do it with more class... if they're looking for some obscene monster buyout by saying "Oh.. it's not for sale", well, good luck with that.

Also.. why would YOU be wanting to appraise someone else's item... trying to make a safe offer between the two of you without others driving the price up against you with counter offers?

Jahira
05-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Or maybe just curious about the price.

Why do you think there is an antique roadshow? Most people aren't selling. Just want to know the value of an item they own.

Allereli
05-27-2008, 12:13 PM
I really puzzle over these things... why the hell would anyone ask for an appraisal if they have no intention of selling?

If They're going to brag.. do it with more class... if they're looking for some obscene monster buyout by saying "Oh.. it's not for sale", well, good luck with that.

Also.. why would YOU be wanting to appraise someone else's item... trying to make a safe offer between the two of you without others driving the price up against you with counter offers?

Just so Ross's intentions aren't questioned, I'll let you know the item was found on a house hunt, belongs to the house, and will be dealt with according to our house hunt rules. Knowing the value would be nice as we like to keep track of these things. There is no pricing conspiracy, or shady dealings.

WRoss
05-27-2008, 12:14 PM
Or maybe just curious about the price.

Why do you think there is an antique roadshow? Most people aren't selling. Just want to know the value of an item they own.

well said.

I mean it might sell one day, and I'm curious as to the price. There could be 101 reasons why I want to know the price. Don't just focus on one that suits you to be negativ.

Celephais
05-27-2008, 12:38 PM
After converting the silver value of the item into USD, wrossartley will be paying the appropriate windfall tax.

Itachi
05-27-2008, 01:09 PM
about tree fiddy.

Summertime
05-27-2008, 07:28 PM
well said.

I mean it might sell one day, and I'm curious as to the price. There could be 101 reasons why I want to know the price. Don't just focus on one that suits you to be negativ.

I'm not implying anything underhanded is going on... I just don't see the point in appraising something not for sale.

If its not for sale, then it has no real 'silver' value.

Besides... I grin every time I see Wrossartley's avatar... that's got to count for something

WRoss
05-27-2008, 10:19 PM
keyboard sticky yet?