PDA

View Full Version : dreamstone brooch loresong

gtakito
05-26-2008, 06:35 PM
Found this brooch today and got a line I haven't seen before. It seems similar to the mage rechargeable line but obviously not the same. What does this mean?

Edit: This appears to be blank mage rechargeable. Post if you feel this is incorrect.

You sing:

"Brooch, please tell me and tell me true,
What might be your own value?"

Roundtime: 9 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the pink dreamstone brooch in your hand, and you learn something about it...

This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 6,000 silvers.

You sing:

"Brooch I'm listening it's all coming clear
But your purpose is what I'd like to hear."

Roundtime: 12 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the pink dreamstone brooch in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the pink dreamstone brooch. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the brooch is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose.

You sing:

"Brooch, that's most helpful for me to know,
What magic within you will you now show?"

Roundtime: 11 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the pink dreamstone brooch in your hand...

From the rapid vibrations of the pink dreamstone brooch, you determine it has no spell within it now, but could be imbedded with one, in the proper hands.

You sing:

"Brooch, from me you have nothing to hide,
What special ability do you hold inside?"

Roundtime: 11 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the pink dreamstone brooch in your hand...

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

Tisket
05-26-2008, 07:09 PM
It seems similar to the mage rechargeable line but obviously not the same.

You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power.

How is the mage rechargeable line usually phrased?

gtakito
05-26-2008, 07:17 PM
line usually is You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though when its charge is depleted, it may be refilled.

Jinsem
05-26-2008, 11:23 PM
How is the mage rechargeable line usually phrased?

Simply sing a wand...

Jinsem

Tisket
05-26-2008, 11:29 PM
Simply sing a wand...

Jinsem

I don't play.