PDA

View Full Version : Perma Weapon Loss

War Drums
05-24-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm considering going hurling. I'm a pally and can easily bond to my hurling weapon, but the weapon itself is quite expensive. So the question becomes how many different ways can my weapon be permanently lost while it's 5 seconds on the ground?

thefarmer
05-24-2008, 11:46 AM
an Ancient blood engorged claidhmore

Stats: 7.5x old style claid, with about double the crit weighting of normal. Buyer can test out specific weighting and other qualities before purchase if he wishes.

Many I know say this is one of the best, if not THE best weapon in the game.

The weapon will also come with a display case, polishing cloth and sharpening kit, and the story of the very long history of the weapon. We will also consider providing an altered sheath for the weapon using our premium points on purchase.

P.S.: This weapon is currently owned by three people, we are all willing to sell if the price is suitable. Trades or any combination of funds will be considered.

P.P.S: The weapon is 7.5x including the -10 for old style claid AS. Meaning once you equip the weapon it will give a +37 to your AS and not +27.

Please feel free to ask any more questions.

Just taking offers currently, serious bids only please.

I wouldn't hurl with this weapon.

Baelog
05-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Well, there are a few ways...

1. Implosion
2. Critter picks up weapon and runs away
3. You die before weapon returns to hand

Other than that, I really don't know of any other way it can be lost due to hurling...unless maybe it sticks into a critter and that critter runs away with it hanging from them?

Drunken Durfin
05-24-2008, 12:10 PM
Janitor comes to mind.

Do returners ever stick in the critter?

The Ponzzz
05-24-2008, 12:25 PM
No.