PDA

View Full Version : Buying Silver - Work with me here folks!

KrolvinScout
05-23-2008, 04:34 PM
My budget is very limited as my job won't start until end of June which means no new income until then, however I am looking to purchase some silver, roughly 25million of it, with the limited funds I have available at the moment.

If anyone is willing to help me out, I'm TRYING to purchase a bulk of 25m at 8per so to keep some amount of money, ~48 dollars, in my bank account for gas to and from work until my first pay.

So, if you have silvers to sell, about 25mil, and are willing to help a good guy out at 8 per. Let me know, 9per MAY be doable but I'm really in a bind financially until my job starts sending in the checks, so let me know in PM or AIM, thanks!

thefarmer
05-23-2008, 04:44 PM
http://www.infsq.co.uk/images/vader/vader-fail.jpg

Sablemane
05-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Wow, what are you trying to buy? Must be nice...

KrolvinScout
05-23-2008, 06:58 PM
Wow, what are you trying to buy? Must be nice...

Considering I dropped 500 bucks about..oooh 2 weeks ago on 2 items...But had to sell them since i got a job in CT for the summer and needed money for gas on the way up and so forth, I had to sell them back at what I paid.

So now, I'm looking to get one of them back by the skin of my teeth.

So, back to the actual topic, still in need of dem coins.

diethx
05-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Or you could just wait til you have money coming in to buy silvers since you can't afford the going rate.

KrolvinScout
05-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Or you could just wait til you have money coming in to buy silvers since you can't afford the going rate.

So far, I've been offered 25mil at 8.5per...As for waiting, my problem is I dunno how long it will be of a wait, considering I won't have started job training until June 9th, and even then I don't know when the first paycheck will roll in ;)

If I get no other offers by 10pm est tonight, I'll just buy from the person willing to sell me them at 8.5per. Either way, I'm buying them tonight..Just up to whoever wants some cash I suppose.

diethx
05-23-2008, 09:30 PM
Oh yeah, if you got an offer like that, i'd say jump on it.

thefarmer
05-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Personally, I'd wait until I had a job/paycheck and more than $50 in the bank.

SayGoodbye
05-23-2008, 09:57 PM
Good job sorting out your priorities.

KrolvinScout
05-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Personally, I'd wait until I had a job/paycheck and more than $50 in the bank.

Well, I HAVE a job..The thing is all of my money right now is tied up down south in PA at the home base ;)

Either way, I may think I have a seller at the price I'm looking for. So thanks everyone for the help

Lucas
05-23-2008, 11:17 PM
He's poor Everyone laugh at him !!?! HAHHAHAHAHA!!>!?

Jesus, none of you idiots know his life...lay off.

P.S. I'm worth about 10 mil liquid, USD.

P.P.S I also figured out all girls are whores... when they say they want a fair tale wedding and a sweetheart who'll love them forever.... they want $$.

Tolwynn
05-23-2008, 11:23 PM
Is the 10 mil with or without the RX-7?

KrolvinScout
05-23-2008, 11:35 PM
Good job sorting out your priorities.

My priorities are set. I have a job, as a Sports Director in CT for the Summer, then I return back to college at Penn State where I'm in the process of getting my degree in Kinesiology.

I'm also 26, and served in the United States Army at the age of 17 through the Split-Op program for 8 years, stationed at Ft. Bragg.

Pppprrreeetttty sure my priorities are and have been set for a long time now given the many things I've done in my life.

Perhaps instead of preaching to me about priorities, you should be preaching to the obese who continue to do nothing in terms of exercise and eat their way to death all while remaining depressed. Or perhaps those who complain about being poor and on Welfare yet are unwilling to get a job at say, McDonald's, because it hurts their "Honor and Pride"..Yet being on Welfare and living off the state doesn't?

I'm very aware of my assets, finances and income. I'm not the type of idiot who spends money they do not have, if you catch the drift.

Point being. I have my priorities in order, how about you?

Lucas
05-23-2008, 11:40 PM
To be patently honest working at McDonalds was a LOT more fun for me then working at my current job. Which has me tied to a desk looking at computer monitor 24/7. I also thought about stripping... but I have a penis.

KrolvinScout
05-23-2008, 11:44 PM
To be patently honest working at McDonalds was a LOT more fun for me then working at my current job. Which has me tied to a desk looking at computer monitor 24/7. I also thought about stripping... but I have a penis.

I debated having a PC related career, but then I figured I'd have to deal with the exact thing I do not want and you have pointed out. Being chained to a desk, it's not very fun indeed unless you are making a shit load of money doing it.

Which is why I opted for something more my style, outdoors and active. Then after a days work, I can come home and relax by doing what I want..Be it going nerd mode and playing games, or watching a movie etc. Kinda try to keep a balance of things in my life.

Rocktar
05-24-2008, 12:34 PM
Sell plasma. Get a temp job. Day labor. Pick up cans and sell them. Pawn something. Damn, willing to put yourself in the shit to buy something in Gemstone. And they say *I* have a problem.

Rocktar the Scumbag

KrolvinScout
05-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Sell plasma. Get a temp job. Day labor. Pick up cans and sell them. Pawn something. Damn, willing to put yourself in the shit to buy something in Gemstone. And they say *I* have a problem.

Rocktar the Scumbag

Apparently you don't read either. People assume that by me saying I have 250 to my name up here in CT, clearly means I don't have money in my other account back home. Ah well, so is the intraweb!

Feel free to close this thread since people still feel a need to chime in, I got my coins yesterday at 8per, thanks.

thefarmer
05-24-2008, 03:56 PM
Apparently you don't read either. People assume that by me saying I have 250 to my name up here in CT, clearly means I don't have money in my other account back home.

Maybe you should remember what you typed. I'll point out the relevant points that would give someone the assumption that you're spending your last few bucks.

My budget is very limited as my job won't start until end of June which means no new income until then, however I am looking to purchase some silver, roughly 25million of it, with the limited funds I have available at the moment.

If anyone is willing to help me out, I'm TRYING to purchase a bulk of 25m at 8per so to keep some amount of money, ~48 dollars, in my bank account for gas to and from work until my first pay.

So, if you have silvers to sell, about 25mil, and are willing to help a good guy out at 8 per. Let me know, 9per MAY be doable but I'm really in a bind financially until my job starts sending in the checks, so let me know in PM or AIM, thanks!

Unless what you typed was just bullshit to get a sympathy price cut..

KrolvinScout
05-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Maybe you should remember what you typed. I'll point out the relevant points that would give someone the assumption that you're spending your last few bucks.

Unless what you typed was just bullshit to get a sympathy price cut..

Sadly, it is not bullshit. My checking account and Savings account are two separate entities. I came to CT with 250 dollars in my Wallet along with 248.50 left in my Checking account.

As I mentioned, I had 70 cash in the wallet and then 248.50 in the checking account (Which is the account directly tied to my Paypal). Upon the transaction, I now have 50.29 in my checking account...I can email you a account statement if you are so inclined to know so much about my personal life/finances along with my work schedule for the entire summer.

As for the savings account, that I do not touch, since it's for..Well...Savings.

For spending my last few dollars for the Summer, I practically did just that since I now have 50 dollars in my checking account here in CT until my 1st paycheck arrives. I use my savings account for all things bill related along with putting in a set amount monthly for savings. My checking account is basically my "Free to spend" account however I do try to remain smart about it (most of the times).

I have no need to pull a sympathy card, because most people who do know me, know I am an honest and flexible person understanding of both sides of the spectrum so to speak..Buyer and Seller..Even Tsin was willing to cut me a deal based upon our relationship as the past with each other had formed a positive bond.And I even thanked him for his help.

So if you want to call me out for trying to use a Sympathy card to get a good price on coins, so be it. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

When it boils down to it, the only thing that matters to me is I found what I wanted, and was appreciative of the person(s) who did offer me what I was looking for.

Now, if you saw me trying to sell those coins I bought the next day for 11per, then I would agree with you in saying that I did use sympathy to get a good deal but that is not the case, since I don't try to undercut/swindle others when I do dealings here.

Why this thread still continues on is beyond me, but people seem to love jumping to conclusions about others on the internet for various reasons. Me personally, I could care less who does what to buy whatever. In the end, their actions/word is what is going to back up their claims, or make them crumble.

We've all seen it happen here. We all know bad merchants, and we all know good ones.

thefarmer
05-24-2008, 05:20 PM
...I can email you a account statement if you are so inclined to know so much about my personal life/finances along with my work schedule for the entire summer.

I could care less.

I was just pointing out why someone would think you're spending your last couple bucks (Again, I bolded/highlighted the parts if that implied it) on GS silvers.

Rocktar
05-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Actually, there was nothing for me to read when I replied. But, since you have to be such an ass, well, good on you. I offered thing you CAN do until you get your paycheck to get money. You came with a sob story and so on about how you had no money. I offered real suggestions and you got all pissy and whinny, well, stuff that.

Oh, and just so you know, I am one of those obese people you want to rant about, but, unlike your simpleton approach to the problem of obesity, I work hard, every day, 50 hours a week at Wal Mart (I gave up my pride to feed my family instead of welfare you sanctimonous twerp), moving freight, I don't eat much and I still have a weight problem. Might want to look in to the concept of stress, cortisol, genetics and the fact that low fat, low protien diets are more dangerous than not. So, maybe, after comming here with a cry baby sob story, you ought not get bent when people tend to judge you on your words of "spending your last cash until you get your first paycheck".

Rocktar the pissed off Scumbag

Lucas
05-26-2008, 10:14 PM
Actually, there was nothing for me to read when I replied. But, since you have to be such an ass, well, good on you. I offered thing you CAN do until you get your paycheck to get money. You came with a sob story and so on about how you had no money. I offered real suggestions and you got all pissy and whinny, well, stuff that.

Oh, and just so you know, I am one of those obese people you want to rant about, but, unlike your simpleton approach to the problem of obesity, I work hard, every day, 50 hours a week at Wal Mart (I gave up my pride to feed my family instead of welfare you sanctimonous twerp), moving freight, I don't eat much and I still have a weight problem. Might want to look in to the concept of stress, cortisol, genetics and the fact that low fat, low protien diets are more dangerous than not. So, maybe, after comming here with a cry baby sob story, you ought not get bent when people tend to judge you on your words of "spending your last cash until you get your first paycheck".

Rocktar the pissed off Scumbag

Theres nothing wrong with working at Walmart. I used to work at Walmart during college, it's odd how people see/treat you when you work at Walmart. Frankly, I had a ton of fun and people who work there are very friendly even though they get shit from people who think they are "better". Chances are people who are laughing at you with their 50k a year yuppy jobs are in extreme debt (especially here in the states), you can still work at Walmart save a little and go to a technical school/university to get a leg up. I've done it. Although, that wasn't with a family. But anyhow, I got lucky with the tech boom and now I'm well... well off. But keep trucking, and remember in the end of this game we call life, everyone dies.

Rocktar
05-27-2008, 03:39 AM
I used to work at the phone company writing and maintaining a database that saved them millions. BS in Physics, Minor in Mathematics, NT4 MCSE coursework, advanced managment coursework and so on. I am in debt and still paying for my and my wife's education. Thanks for the concern though. If and when I can get enough money together, I will be moving to a better place for employment.

Still, think before you speak and don't get pissy when others take your words for what they are and not what you meant.

Rocktar

Gan
05-27-2008, 07:44 AM
P.S. I'm worth about 10 mil liquid, USD.

P.P.S I also figured out all girls are whores... when they say they want a fair tale wedding and a sweetheart who'll love them forever.... they want $$.

It's quite interesting most of you here are hardly millionaires but many of you don't support this. I'm a millionaire (if I liquidated most of my assets) I'll probably be affected by this, but I support it because lord knows I'll be spending the money (1100 $ or so from my calculation) on GS silvers.

You do know that the 3 most frequent falsehoods encountered on the internet concern: (not in any particular order)

1. Looks (physical attractiveness)
2. Net worth
3. Sexual prowess (including penis size)