PDA

View Full Version : Hate for the benefits department

thefarmer
05-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Some days, I just want to go down there and hurt people.

So, today, again, we get the run around from them on whether or not I can qualify for short-term disability (read money from them).

I send them forms, they come back with

It's been too long,
I say it takes time to get stuff,
they say, well, it's the wrong ones anyway,
I say what are the right ones,
they say, Oh well we have this form that needs to be filled out by a physician,
oh, well, I never got those, so send them to me,
well, it's still been a long time, I don't know if I can do anything
It'll be even long since you didn't send me the fucking forms.

:headbutt:

no, this isn't really made to make sense, I just needed to vent and get out of this shitty mood before I go pick up my daughter who doesn't deserve to see me in angry enough to hurt people.

thefarmer
08-02-2008, 09:46 PM
So.. my wife and I are coming home from her parents house. We're going through an intersection when I notice this car in the opposite side of traffic easing into the middle to turn. Clearly she's not paying attention and unfortunately, I can't do anything and she plows into my driver's side doors. My car does a 180 and ends up facing the way we came.

Thankfully my daughter wasn't riding with us otherwise we'd be in the ER right now. As it is, both of us are sore as fuck with probable whiplash, with my wife breaking two of her fingers when her hand hit the dash.

We wait an hour until the cops can come, take our info, give her a ticket and then have to wait another 2 hours for the towtruck to come.

I hate people.

Durgrimst
08-02-2008, 09:55 PM
I had a shitty day yesterday too, I got back from Vegas, my modem was broke, had to go exchange it for a new one, and one of my dogs was hit by a truck and killed.

The asshole never even stopped.

I think yesterday just wasn't meant to be.

The Ponzzz
08-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Man, sorry to hear that. Glad you guys are ok other than minor injuries. That sounds rough as hell.

Sean of the Thread
08-02-2008, 09:59 PM
We wait an hour until the cops can come, take our info, give her a ticket and then have to wait another 2 hours for the towtruck to come.

I hate people.

Do you live in bum fuck or what?

AT any rate I think someone owes you some money.

P.s. don't wait for the tow truck next time.

thefarmer
08-03-2008, 03:28 AM
Nah, not bumfuck at all.

Where we got hit was at the edge of two different city jurisdictions, so the coverage is sparse.

I wouldn't have waited, except that car is her baby and she wanted to make sure the tow truck guy wasn't a fucknut and messed up her car... even though she knows the insurance adjuster is going to call it totalled.

Now.. for more vicodin and soma.

Zzzzzzzzzz