PDA

View Full Version : Large lockpick container.

diethx
05-21-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm looking for any type of lockpick container/case/pouch/kit, whatever. It just has to hold a lot of lockpicks. I don't really care what it looks like, and i'm probably going to be flexible on where it's worn (although i'd prefer if it were NOT worn on the belt or shoulder). It just has to hold a lot. PM or IM me if you have something you'd like to sell me and you know how much you want for it. tyvm :)

Gan
05-21-2008, 09:40 PM
Exactly how much are you intersted in spending?

I have an ankle worn case that can hold a butt-load of picks. I paid a decent coin for it, but am willing to turn it loose for the right price.

Holds 31 picks (none of which are for sale).

>inspect case
You carefully inspect your carrying case.
You estimate that a rich purple carrying case can store a small amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the case on your ankle.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

>lo in case
In the carrying case you see a cerulean-hued wavy glaes lockpick (x2), a sharpened krolvin fingerbone, a quartz-inlaid blued steel lockpick (x2), a garnet-inset rose gold lockpick, a reinforced dark alum lockpick, an onyx-tipped grey ora lockpick, a bone-inlaid ivory golvern lockpick, a polished bone lockpick, a burnished bone-tipped lockpick, an invar-tipped granite lockpick, an opal-inlaid tarnished invar lockpick (x2), an alum and laje banded lockpick, a scallop-edged invar lockpick, an antique golvern lockpick, a crimson veil iron lockpick, a fine-toothed brass lockpick, a feystone-set swirled vaalin lockpick (x8), a rolaren lockpick, an ora-handled black steel lockpick and an opalescent ora lockpick.

diethx
05-21-2008, 10:21 PM
and you know how much you want for it.

I don't really want to play a guessing game. If you've got a price in mind i'd love to hear it.

Gan
05-21-2008, 11:17 PM
mb: 500k

bo: 1m

diethx
05-21-2008, 11:30 PM
Aha. Nah, I think i'll look for something else. Thanks though anyway. :D

Gan
05-22-2008, 07:23 AM
No problem.

I have put it up in its own thread, since I have a bidder.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=32564