PDA

View Full Version : Are you, or did you, go out tonight?

Back
12-26-2003, 07:58 PM
Just waiting til my buddy picks me up, then we are off to mingle through smoke filled taverns. Will you pick up? Will you chill? Will you vomit?

My usual thing is drink with friends and maybe find that special drunken someone. Its a bar life after all.

Back
12-26-2003, 08:09 PM
My buddy is here. I'll check back.

Myrianna
12-26-2003, 08:18 PM
My ass is staying home tonight... I'm house sitting for my parents, who took my brother and sister to florida for the week... My lovely friday will be spent watching their dog and playing video games ... ~Myr

Drew2
12-26-2003, 08:38 PM
I'm trying to go out but it seems all my friends are either a) losers b) out of town or c) losers. I'm debating seeing a movie with my sister which shows the level of my desperation to get out of the house. I've never done anything fun with my sister I don't think.

Betheny
12-26-2003, 08:53 PM
I'm sitting here. As uusual.

Xcalibur
12-26-2003, 08:57 PM
Enough shoping/beers/partying/socializing for this year

:D

GSLeloo
12-26-2003, 09:00 PM
I did my shopping this morning and last not online. I spent most of the night at work and am now happy to cradle a cup of coffee and feel like shit.

Edaarin
12-26-2003, 09:14 PM
I have the flu again, so I'm in.

Sean
12-26-2003, 09:17 PM
im staying in until i hit payday i cant afford to hang out with my friends the way they like to go out.

12-26-2003, 09:27 PM
I'm working.

Snapp
12-27-2003, 12:46 PM
I had a party at my apartment last night. I just woke up, my apartment is trashed, and there's two random people asleep in my bed. So, now I'm off to work!

Souzy
12-27-2003, 06:39 PM
Yup I went out on Friday. Woke up sneezing and had a sore throat. But, I'm going out tonight too, heh. I'm gonna do a couple shots of JD and then feel so much better tonight.

Back
12-27-2003, 08:08 PM
Well, we had a blast. Danced, drank, made eyes at the pretty girls, then went home and passed out.

The last few things I remember are watching Master of the Flying Guillotine on cable while eating Ramen Noodles. Our coffee table has a table cloth on it. Next thing I know, I am on the floor with the table cloth over my head, every thing on the table under it with me, and laughing. Then later, after climing back up on the couch, I slept for a while, then I think I flung a pillow with my feet, because the lamp on the endtable when crashing to the floor.

My poor roomate. LOL

Souzy
12-27-2003, 08:38 PM
Sheesh, crazy night for you I guess. Damn, I don't remember the last time I've gotten trashed like that. Actually it was probably back in Aug. when I had a house party. My girl challenged me to shots of respberry Bacardi. So, we finished off a huge ass bottle of Bacardi to ourselves. I was fine until I went to go sit down. I woke up to find people on my floor, couch, out my window, ect. I made them clean when they woke up.

[Edited on 12-28-2003 by Lalana]