PDA

View Full Version : Otuio must be drunk

NocturnalRob
05-20-2008, 02:53 PM
currently doing alterations in wagon outside north gate

He is holding an elegance ivory black longcoat in his right hand and a barrel of Kenar's Dropjaw ale in his left hand.

ivory black?

elegance ivory black longcoat?

wtf?

CrystalTears
05-20-2008, 02:58 PM
Er... he meant elegant, right?!

As for the ivory black...

Definition: Ivory Black, or Pigment Black 9, is an inorganic synthetic pigment made from charred bones. It is the least pure form of carbon black with containing a high percentage of calcium phosphate. Traditional Ivory black made from scraps of real ivory gives a finer pigment but is undesirable for ethical reasons.

NocturnalRob
05-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Definition: Ivory Black, or Pigment Black 9, is an inorganic synthetic pigment made from charred bones. It is the least pure form of carbon black with containing a high percentage of calcium phosphate. Traditional Ivory black made from scraps of real ivory gives a finer pigment but is undesirable for ethical reasons.

wow. didn't know that. very weird color.

and not very fitting. then again, not my alter.

CrystalTears
05-20-2008, 03:00 PM
Oh I agree with you. The combination is quite strange, especially with the elegance. That's killing me.

NocturnalRob
05-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Oh I agree with you. The combination is quite strange, especially with the elegance. That's killing me.

he changed it to elegant after a few minutes. he's doing alters for about 60 people. very cool.

halfling
05-20-2008, 03:06 PM
yes, and its taking FOREVER.
the fucking ivory black cloak definitely took the longest.
but i guess waiting isn't too bad when you are guaranteed an alter or the lightening/deepening of an item.

CrystalTears
05-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Damn being at work!

Allereli
05-20-2008, 03:18 PM
Damn being at work!

damn not joining my characters together and getting in and out first

NocturnalRob
05-20-2008, 03:29 PM
this just in:

>insp sevris bow
You look closely at Sevris, examining an ancient Faendryl bow. Polished to a brilliant sheen, the hoarbeam wood appears strong and healthy for its antiquity, showing every detail of the wood's grain. Exquisite care is evident in the stitching of the black leather ties laced intricately together to form a grip. "Jaidden's Fury" is engraved deep into the woods surface across the upper length of the bow.

Martaigne
05-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Damn being at work!

QFT :(

thefarmer
05-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Engraved pp=fail

Hips
05-20-2008, 03:43 PM
sJ>
Deanna just left.
sJ>
Solanjel just left.
sJ>
Vexnis just left.
sJ>hum
You hum quietly to yourself.
sJ>
Yulis carefully inspects his brigandine armor.
sJ>
Jadzara just left.
sJ>
Chiharu just left.
sJ>
Lydara just left.
sJ>
Leshyae just left.
sJ>
Kisela just left.
sJ>
Issadore just left.
sJ>
Petravinia just left.
sJ>
Mormiriel just left.
sJ>
Lunaryna ponders.
sJ>
Mekion snickers.
sJ>
Elidath blinks.
sJ>
Otuio gazes in wonder at his surroundings.
sJ>
Laphrael chuckles.
sJ>
Allereli blinks.
sJ>
Warwardardar blinks.
sJ>
Lunaryna cocks her head.
sJ>
Mekion waves.
sJ>
Otuio gruffly says, "What tha.."

Caro/Chiharu strikes again!

halfling
05-20-2008, 03:44 PM
watch em all get let back in.. heh

NocturnalRob
05-20-2008, 03:45 PM
that is awesome and makes me so happy

Sweets
05-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Wait...They were all the same person?

Tolwynn
No, no, they're all just very good friends, honest!

NocturnalRob
ding ding ding!

halfling
05-20-2008, 03:50 PM
that would be an asston of alters to get in one day.

Belnia
05-20-2008, 03:59 PM
From the sound of what Otuio said, he would be sympathetic to connection issues. Not, "Oh ooops, I wasn't paying enough attention to my 11 other accounts I brought in."

I hope they get nothing, except ridicule.

halfling
05-20-2008, 04:03 PM
they actually were all let back in, all left again... and were all let back in again...
fuckin ridiculous.

NocturnalRob
05-20-2008, 04:03 PM
From the sound of what Otuio said, he would be sympathetic to connection issues. Not, "Oh ooops, I wasn't paying enough attention to my 11 other accounts I brought in."

I hope they get nothing, except ridicule.

nope. everyone gets back in!!

edit: and seriously...who has connection issues these days? unless you're rocking a dial-up a la 1990, what's the problem?

Sweets
05-20-2008, 04:04 PM
They're all getting back in. Wow. Someone's lucky day.

NocturnalRob
05-20-2008, 04:53 PM
>
Otuio wanders out of the door and locks it behind him.

so now he left...hahaha...funny guy

edit: Otuio's odd shuffling from side to side makes thumping noises as he wanders back into the wagon and relocks the door behind him.

HUZZAH!

mgoddess
05-20-2008, 05:54 PM
this just in:

>insp sevris bow
You look closely at Sevris, examining an ancient Faendryl bow. Polished to a brilliant sheen, the hoarbeam wood appears strong and healthy for its antiquity, showing every detail of the wood's grain. Exquisite care is evident in the stitching of the black leather ties laced intricately together to form a grip. "Jaidden's Fury" is engraved deep into the woods surface across the upper length of the bow.

Off-topic:

Sevris is a fucking asshat.

Allereli
05-20-2008, 06:10 PM
Off-topic:

Sevris is a fucking asshat.

no kidding. outside the wagon every other minute he was saying, oh, someone should ewave, oh, someone should meteor swarm... STFU!