PDA

View Full Version : Rorac back?

The Cat In The Hat
12-26-2003, 02:51 PM
I've been told that Roracs player is running around in the body of Drigore. Anyone able to confirm/deny?

Just curious, we all love Rorac so so much.

Cat

*Edited for a typo!

[Edited on 12-26-2003 by The Cat In The Hat]

ClawofAndelas
12-26-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat
I've been told that Roracs player is running around in the body of Drigore. Anyone able to confirm/deny?

Just curious, we all love Rorac so so much.

Cat

*Edited for a typo!

[Edited on 12-26-2003 by The Cat In The Hat]

Completely false. The player of Drigore has been around a lot longer than most people would ever think and is in no way associated with Rorac. Hates him like the rest of us, actually.

Drigore the character is in no way nice though. I believe he roleplays it well.

The Claw.

Fizzan
12-26-2003, 06:33 PM
Eh, I actually enjoyed RPing with Rorac (whether he was RPing himself or not)...

He'd give Fizzan the same type of issues as any other self-absorbed warrior (guess who I mean?), but was smart enough to realize that it was wise to stop, and that Fizzan was quick to let any past issues die.

OOC wise, I never had any trouble with him. We even discussed our IC intereactions very personably and calmly...

Then again, I don't pretend to know all of the stories, or see from all points of view. In that light, he very well might be a goon.

Why'd he leave, anyway?

-Fizzan's Player

theotherjohn
12-26-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Fizzan

Why'd he leave, anyway?

-Fizzan's Player

He probably left because he could not stand to be a part of a profession that has Vif and Warclaidhm in it.

Caiylania
12-26-2003, 06:58 PM
Hey, I'm a warrior and proud of it. It's not my fault the guild doesn't restrict membership like it should.

*Walks off muttering*

Warriorbird
12-28-2003, 02:09 AM
Rorac != Drigore. Nuff said.

DaMaGe
12-28-2003, 12:27 PM
I saw Rorac in Moot Hall yesterday. Are ya'll sure he's gone?

-Adam

Tsa`ah
12-28-2003, 12:29 PM
Since he only has to worry about DR, and not being sent demonic, I'm sure he's back.

drigore
01-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Hell no, I'm not that Rorac.
I might have a few others, but that sure as hell isn't me.
I've been playing on and off for the past 8 years. Damn you people that even thought that. I once had a bit of respect for the people with inside workings and insight...but to come up with some bullshit like that, damn.

Drigore

Bobmuhthol
01-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Rorac isn't back. He showed me the log of him retiring.

The character is gone, he didn't go demonic. Also, he is still on the Warrior Guild plaque and his box is still in the constabulary and he is still wanted for murder.

MrThorbizzle
01-06-2004, 07:52 PM
heh yeah he killed some dark elf named Rorak

CrystalTears
01-07-2004, 06:12 PM
When did this retirement happen? It must have been very recently since I ran into the jerk last month in Solhaven.

Bobmuhthol
01-07-2004, 06:17 PM
Someone could be using his name, and it wasn't very long ago.

CrystalTears
01-07-2004, 06:18 PM
No one could be using his name if he retired it completely. They haven't done any name purges.