PDA

View Full Version : Dispell What?

Swami71
05-19-2008, 03:17 PM
>
A greater water elemental raises its hands, palms outward toward you!
Your connection to the elemental realm falters!
Spell Elemental Barrier (430) ended. [-50DS, -50ETD]
The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves you.
Spell Elemental Targeting (425) ended. [-50AS, -50ECS]
You feel less confident than before.
Spell Elemental Bias (508) ended. [-20ETD]
You feel your extra magical awareness leave you.
Spell Elemental Deflection (507) ended. [-20DS]
You feel a slight tingling as the shimmering field fades away.
Spell Thurfel's Ward (503) ended. [-20DS]
The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Spell Mass Blur (911) ended. [-20Dodging]
You become solid again.
Spell Cloak of Shadows (712) ended. [-113DS, -28SorcTD]
A dark shadow seems to detach itself from your body, swiftly dissipating into the air.

I want this spell!!!!!
:wtf:

Asha
05-19-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm betting you were fucked after that.

fallenSaint
05-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Mmmm Wizard version of Empathic Dispel? Yes Plz.

Celephais
05-19-2008, 03:33 PM
This is the elemental version of empathic dispel. There was talk on the wizard board of it becoming a player spell at one point...

Asha
05-19-2008, 03:36 PM
This is the elemental version of empathic dispel. There was talk on the wizard board of it becoming a player spell at one point...

Oh yeah I remember that now.
It was an exciting time then the latest wiz 'blink' spell came out lol

Rimalon
05-19-2008, 03:43 PM
Elemental Abolition, spell 530.

Well, not yet, but all signs are pointing to it being slotted in there.

landy
05-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Hopefully they will find a use for the spell store slot, get rid of that fucking nonsense

Swami71
05-19-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm betting you were fucked after that.

130 spirit guide immediately after that.

Timjirdos
05-20-2008, 02:18 AM
Hopefully they will find a use for the spell store slot, get rid of that fucking nonsense

Yeah, Does seem to be an outdated spell, given there's no prep time involved anymore, but i still have use for 502. like when you know something is hidden. and about to hurt you very badly. that sort of thing. you prepare yourself before you walk into it.

or something like that. :)

Methais
05-20-2008, 05:11 AM
but i still have use for 502. like when you know something is hidden. and about to hurt you very badly. that sort of thing. you prepare yourself before you walk into it.

Does it really take longer than 30 seconds though?

Celephais
05-20-2008, 07:13 AM
Yeah, Does seem to be an outdated spell, given there's no prep time involved anymore, but i still have use for 502. like when you know something is hidden. and about to hurt you very badly. that sort of thing. you prepare yourself before you walk into it.

or something like that. :)
Close... that's not the use because really the prep verb is as useful as 502, you can just incant. The real use of the spell is to have a spell prepared incase you're feared, having a spell prepared significantly raises your TD. So in an area where creatures fear you run around always having a spell prepped.

Still entirely worthless taking up a Major spell slot, they should make length of prepped spells kept a caster guild skill (wow, that's a good idea! Go me...).

g++
05-21-2008, 08:56 AM
Illoke elders cast it too...very annoying. Also why would you want that spell? I doubt I would ever cast it.