PDA

View Full Version : Dwarven gear for sale

Parkbandit
12-26-2003, 08:36 AM
I'm selling off two of my most prized possessions... my 10x cleaver and my 9x tower shield. I switched Falgrin over to archery.

The cleaver is altered (I'll edit this post later tonight when I get home and can access the game) and zested. It was originally a moon axe.

My shield is also altered (I think it's an archaic dwarven tower shield).

You can U2U me with your in game silver bid or see me in game.

Parkbandit
12-26-2003, 07:02 PM
The description of the cleaver is: a blackened invar-hafted cleaver.

And the show for the cleaver is: The invar haft of the fine cleaver appears to have been forged by a master dwarven craftsman. Dwarven runes wrap around the haft giving it a mysterious look, but also help to provide better grip. The blade of the cleaver is honed to a razor-sharp edge and appears to be perfect for cutting sinew and bone. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

Zests are:

As you rub your cleaver lightly, a gold wisp of light appears briefly before your eyes.

As you touch your cleaver, you smile to yourself, imagining the kiss of the weapon against your foe's neck.

ST/DU: Careful examination indicates the invar-hafted cleaver has a base strength of 90 and a base durability of 225.

Description of the shield is: an archaic dwarven tower shield

Show for the shield is: Engraved hereon is a band of dwarves thumbing their noses at a group of giantmen fleeing down a mountain. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

ST/DU: Careful examination indicates the dwarven tower shield has a base strength of 54 and a base durability of 195. (Before conversion)