3lb, 8x rolaren francisca (handaxe)
1lb, pin worn, LA container
60 paladin
35 warrior with 42 ranks of wc and 25 of batter
41 wizard

Thanks for any information!

Martaigne
05-16-2008, 09:11 AM
The plate is probably around 30 million, market fluctuations notwithstanding. I can't really judge the rest so I won't try.

Belnia
05-16-2008, 09:13 AM
Is the claidhmore old or new style?

dszabo
05-16-2008, 09:59 AM
new stye

Fallen
05-16-2008, 11:01 AM
3-5 depending on the look of the LA pinworn.

Tilarium
05-16-2008, 11:13 AM
What's a LA container... You see Tilarium, he is wearing lots of stuff and a LA container? That doesn't sound right either... that's it look like?

Martaigne
05-16-2008, 11:16 AM
... holds a Large Amount, maybe?

halfling
05-16-2008, 11:55 AM
gonna sell that francisca?

dszabo
05-17-2008, 08:49 PM
Any other info by chance?

Thanks for the appraisals too!

Maerit
05-19-2008, 12:00 PM
The plate is probably around 30 million, market fluctuations notwithstanding. I can't really judge the rest so I won't try.

This might be on the high side. I've seen +23 HCP half plate sell for as little as 16m, and +25 HCP full plate sell for less than 30M. It's going to depend on what it looks like, what material it is made of, and how light the armor is.

If its not lightened, not specially designed, and not made of any special metals, I don't think its wise to consider more than 20M for that armor primarily because half-plate gives people lower CvA than full plate, which tends to turn them off to the idea of wearing it (and that they have to strap on a heavy helm, which may or may not be padded). Now, thats not to say it isn't great armor to use. It just tends to sit for a long time at higher prices.

thefarmer
05-19-2008, 12:04 PM
If its not lightened, not specially designed, and not made of any special metals, I don't think its wise to consider more than 20M for that armor primarily because half-plate gives people lower CvA than full plate, which tends to turn them off to the idea of wearing it (and that they have to strap on a heavy helm, which may or may not be padded).

6 cva ( I got that from jinsem the other day)difference isn't that huge of a deal for nice halfplate.

If the armor's padded, you don't need a HCP helm, a regular one works. It also doesn't need to be heavy. I've got a steel coif (head/neck protection) that weighs under 2lbs. Picked it up from a playershop for about 5k.

Maerit
05-19-2008, 01:29 PM
6 cva ( I got that from jinsem the other day)difference isn't that huge of a deal for nice halfplate.

If the armor's padded, you don't need a HCP helm, a regular one works. It also doesn't need to be heavy. I've got a steel coif (head/neck protection) that weighs under 2lbs. Picked it up from a playershop for about 5k.

No, its not huge, nor is half plate bad armor. In fact, I hear its a little better for paladins since its considerably easier to cast spells in half plate. However, without it being lightened some, having a good quality alteration (or some scripting), and/or being a full +25 enchant, I don't see 30M as accurate pricing.

This is based on watching armor like this for the past 2 months. I have seen a number of half plate items sit on the shelf for a while in the 20M range, all +20 or more with HCP/VHCP just not move, and some of them were really nice pieces. From a realistic perspective, if you're going to move plain 5x half plate with HCP, I don't think you should "expect" 30M.

Oh, and I always thought you would have chain ASG for your head with the heavy padding intact, but if you put on plate helm then you would still not receive the full plate padding benefits?

GSJuergen
05-21-2008, 10:25 PM
6x hcp plate just sold for 27 recently