PDA

View Full Version : Selling most everything

urmom
05-15-2008, 03:15 PM
So I figured the rest of this stuff would be sold by now and it hasn't, if someone wants to take it off my hands as a package deal, I'll sell the rest of this stuff for 70 bucks. I figured 10 per mil that's only 7mil, not a shabby deal. Plus I'll throw in whatever is in my account, I think I have almost a mil in silvers between my two characters. I have verified paypal etc. Just trying to make something back before I close my account.

a marbled grey imflass mattock with rich cordovan leather braided about its shaft - 8 pounds +12 enchanted and very heavily crit weighted, this thing is a beast, 7mil

some polished mithril-linked brigandine - 3x somewhat crit padded 2mil

a pair of panther hide boots set with tiny blue diamond studs - less than 2 pounds and holds one small item, not closeable, 150k

a katana - 0x heavily crit weighted quest katana with a show, 75k

some brigandine armor - 3x enchanted, free if someone wants it

a black diamond talisman accented with a stylized ruby flame - pin worn weighs less than 2 blank imbeddible, 100k

a dual-bladed white ora adze - 4x sanctified Iasha weapon, greataxe base, plasma flares that have a chance to knock down foes, I overpaid out the ass but I'll take 500k for it. I might mention I've seen this flare twice in a row quite a few times.

a glaes-hafted shimmering ora warmace - 5x sanctified somewhat crit weighted, 1.5mil

a sun and moon-embossed leather breastplate - 4x somewhat damage padded leather breastplate, 500k

You can reach me on aim @ Losery Mcloser or post/pm me on here.

updated

Celephais
05-15-2008, 03:37 PM
I'll take the rolaren mesh sack..

urmom
05-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Look for althaz in game or hit me up on aim.

Senglent
05-15-2008, 05:20 PM
I'll take the warmace

urmom
05-15-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm going to leave my aim on and should be around my computer, so that would probably be the fastest way to arrange for pickup. I should mention all this stuff is in the landing and I really don't want to travel.

urmom
06-01-2008, 01:43 PM
bumpity bump

urmom
06-01-2008, 01:46 PM
I've PMed you several times about the warmace senglent so it's going back up as a package deal.

urmom
06-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Someone recognized the steal this was and snatched it up, everything is gone.