PDA

View Full Version : Clearance sale

Sablemane
05-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Update *** ALL ITEMS SOLD ON Lot Buyout ***

Flat priced sales on the following items:

A perfect 4x dagger - 3 mil

A forged golvern dagger - 3 mil (natural enchant 5x)

A non-crumbly mage rechargeable haste stickpin (currently empty) - 800k

A perfect 4x shortsword - 3 mil

a golden lotus-etched wakizashi - shortsword based, 5x - 750k - SOLD

Jahira
05-13-2008, 03:44 PM
So natural 5x means it can be ebladed to 9x with flares? Or am I missing something?

That is neat.

AestheticDeath
05-13-2008, 04:09 PM
and is forged part of the descript, or is that a less than perfect player forged weapon? I forgot to ask that.

Izzy
05-13-2008, 04:47 PM
So natural 5x means it can be ebladed to 9x with flares? Or am I missing something?

That is neat.

Yes, you're missing the fact that it's a magic metal, and can't be ebladed.

natural 5x means golvern is 5x, much like vultite is 4x.

Jahira
05-13-2008, 05:00 PM
Ahhh.... I knew there used to be some "natural" weapons that did fall into the 4x enchant area that could be ebladed sorta like the naginata(totally forgot the word but that looks close) and they sold for assloads.

Drunken Durfin
05-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Ahhh.... I knew there used to be some "natural" weapons that did fall into the 4x enchant area that could be ebladed sorta like the naginata(totally forgot the word but that looks close) and they sold for assloads.

I think they killed that a couple of years ago, but not sure.

Sablemane
05-13-2008, 05:53 PM
It's a player forged, less than perfect blade (elegant)

*An elegant ebony hilted golvern dagger*

and is forged part of the descript, or is that a less than perfect player forged weapon? I forgot to ask that.

Izzy
05-13-2008, 06:17 PM

Naginatas are now all 0x. They just have +20 avd. The only naturally enchanted item that is ebladable, and sometimes at that, is invar, which is only +2. Maybe that's changed as well.

Sthrockmorton
05-13-2008, 06:50 PM
I think they killed that a couple of years ago, but not sure.

I think there's still one out there... I remember seeing it like 4-5 months back. I should have taken down the info on it.

Bobmuhthol
05-13-2008, 06:53 PM
<<Naginatas are now all 0x.>>

GMs will convert old vultite naginatas to +20 AS and they retain the +20 AvD :)

Izzy
05-13-2008, 08:34 PM
<<Naginatas are now all 0x.>>

GMs will convert old vultite naginatas to +20 AS and they retain the +20 AvD :)

Why would they have to convert them? Vultite is normally +20, and IIRC, they weren't ebladable. The AvD should be the same on all naginatas (+20 vs halberd).

At any rate, the naginatas I was referring to were the armory variety that had no magic metal base, and used to be +20/+40 flaring (when ebladed, obviously).

All in all, naginatas are better now than before, anyway. It's possible to raise one to 10x, add flares, and still retain the +20 AvD, effectively netting a 14x flaring halberd. Obviously a huge investment, but it'd be pretty sick.

Bobmuhthol
05-13-2008, 08:37 PM
<<Why would they have to convert them?>>

Ask them. The material of a naginata meant dick; they were all +20. Then they were all converted to +0, +20 AvD. I don't know how many vultite naginatas you owned when it switched, but I definitely had to get mine converted.

Senglent
05-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Bob's right I still got one in a locker that I can still e-blade, but if I ever have anything done to it it goes to new style. I just kept the one for novelties sack, as I have two new style ones and one of them pushed up to x6 now.

Sthrockmorton
05-14-2008, 03:25 PM
It seems smarter to have it converted and then enchanted via premium points...

Izzy
05-14-2008, 06:02 PM
<<Why would they have to convert them?>>

Ask them. The material of a naginata meant dick; they were all +20. Then they were all converted to +0, +20 AvD. I don't know how many vultite naginatas you owned when it switched, but I definitely had to get mine converted.

Aha. I didn't have any vultite naginatas, so I genuinely didn't know. That's pretty stupid.