PDA

View Full Version : Doozle Spells trouble?

TheRoseLady
12-25-2003, 07:22 AM
Yesterday afternoon I saw Doozle come into TSC laughing and carrying on about how she just killed Sithral. Next Sithral gets drug in dead and so the insults are flying.

I hear them passing insults on the net for a time - then the next thing you know Doozle gets arrested (heh). In comes Sithral who says a few choice words about her in her absence and then this zombie character named Spell just starts speaking up as if SHE was Doozle. Talk about so obviously MAing and not having any idea how to keep your characters separate. What was nice was that Sithral kept it totally IC - he was like - why are you going to kill me, now? Since this is the first time I've ever met you and so on... clearly Spell was not smart enough to just shut it and let Doozle deal with it - she even cast at him and couldn't ward him.

Wish I had logged it, too funny. Bewarve of Spell toting Doozles.

-TRL

[Edited on 12-25-2003 by TheRoseLady]

12-25-2003, 07:56 AM
doozle is a smart one... I am not allowed to interact with her anymore......::cough::

Soulpieced
12-25-2003, 08:47 AM
The name itself makes me think of a clown.

Rastaman
12-25-2003, 10:49 AM
That isn't a loss, Edine. Interacting with Doozle is about as stimulating as a coversation with a cucumber or maybe a potato.

12-25-2003, 10:53 AM
give her a little credit shes more like a carrot

Kitsun
12-25-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Rastaman
That isn't a loss, Edine. Interacting with Doozle is about as stimulating as a coversation with a cucumber or maybe a potato.

HEY!

Mr. Potato head was PLENTY stimulating. Leave him out of this!

:D

I think letting people keep bad names is like letting them hang a "Beware of Idiot" sign around their necks.

Amaron
12-25-2003, 09:35 PM
A cuccumber can be very stimulating.

Never mind how I know that... I heard it yeah thats it..

J

Ps. Just kidding

Snapp
12-25-2003, 11:25 PM
I can't say I'm suprised.. talk to Doozle for a couple minutes, you realize what an idiot she is.

The Cat In The Hat
12-25-2003, 11:29 PM
I've personally never had any reason to think ill of Doozle, but I won’t stick up for her either since I don't know the issue well. I will say though that in the admittedly short time I've spent around her she hasn't shown herself to be like that. But then again, certain situations bring out certain reactions that normally we wouldn’t see.

Cat

Caramia
12-26-2003, 01:51 AM
I have had the misfortune to interact with Doozle while clericking one day, and watched her argue with someone over something stupid. She began to toss spells at him for pretty vague reasons, aside from the fact that she was old enough to do so. I asked her to please take it elsewhere and she threatened to cast at me too. I just love bullies.

Trinitis
12-26-2003, 02:09 AM
its this exact reason why I'm enchanting gear up to 7x. The gear is as follows : A short sword. A reinforced shield. And some double leathers.

My rogue will tote those around, and let people assume what they want.

-Adredrin

Parkbandit
12-26-2003, 08:30 AM
I've found Doozle completely incapable of roleplaying anything out. She certainly likes conflict.. but more to feed the extra testosterone she carries around than to take advantage of the roleplaying opportunity.

Adhara
12-26-2003, 02:05 PM
My empath was unfortunate enough to not know her reputation before trying to interact with her in Illistim. Doozle totally lost it and I knew the problem was on the player side not the character.

All my other characters have been very careful to stay as far away from her as possible ever since.