PDA

View Full Version : Nominate

MotleyCrew
05-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Someone asked me about some in game announcement about nominate your favorite bard yesterday. (Saturday the 10th)

I have no idea what this is, can anyone explain what it is? How it works? Please and thank you.

Asha
05-11-2008, 11:56 AM
I vote Chadj. SP will vote for himself.

Drunken Durfin
05-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Everyone should vote for Composer...hehh.

Amaron
05-11-2008, 12:19 PM
The bard mentors are on the look out for any bards who are outstanding in your eyes.

The nominations are then reviewed and voted on by bard mentors.

I credit Mentor Ahmeuseng for this effort. Ahme is a strong bard in her own right with some of the best performances I have ever read in game.

So please feel free to participate and send us outstanding bards you know in the lands. Bards not only outstanding in their performances and loresinging but in spell song knowledge and use.

Lorekeeper Landrai Verethundi

News 4 18

Dateline 4/16/2008: HONOR THE BARDS!

Congratulations to the Bard of the Month for Olaesta...Koin!

According to the credentials her nominator shared with us, this bard has explored all facets of her profession. "Koin has persevered and, despite many obstacles, has become a bard of note and acclaim," said her appreciative fan. "She's a talented performer in the bardly arts and wields her sonics with skill and talent."

The Bardmentors of Silverwood Manor have greatly enjoyed learning all the reasons you think your favorite bard deserves to be recognized. Each nomination has brought to light numerous facets of bards in Elanthia. Some represent merriment and the desire for all around them to experience and enjoy the best brews and liquors that our world has to offer. Others lend their talents to entertaining, concerned not with the size of the audience, rather the level of pleasure the audience experiences. For some, it's the art itself and what they might teach of it. Usually an effective hunter whose songs raise the skill of those in their party, the bard has understandably become an asset in these lands.

Join us in honoring your musical companions and friends. Send a nomination (or re-nominate, or send a second to an existing nomination) to ilovebards@hotmail.com. Perhaps your nominee will be given special recognition during 5108. If you have questions, visit Silverwood Manor for answers.

Stanley Burrell
05-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Godyva and Shakrean had a unification of bardly badassedness never fathomed before.

I also nominate my flamboyant Dwarven bard who didn't get a raspberry red hair with vibrant banana yellow highlights alter on FWI three or four days ago. Because I was too sleepy to mock Middle Earth races.

Oh and Soulpieced. Just to annoy peons.

<<Everyone should vote for Composer>>

I'll do it if others hop on the bandwagon first. Because I'm a future semi-autistic. And a full-time retard.

MotleyCrew
05-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Aha, thank you Amaron...I skimmed the NEWS but didn't see it. :thanx:

Methais
05-11-2008, 03:16 PM
I vote for Darnell. Before the character was stolen.