PDA

View Full Version : containers/jewelry/misc

100% Wool
05-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Auction goes as...ONCE, TWICE, and SOLD.

I'll be out for business over the weekend so no updates from Friday after 6pm EST til late Sunday night. Send in your bids and I'll update accordingly.

--------
UPDATE: 052108
--------

apolagies for no update yesterday. i was stuck in the city all day
and then when I tried to update and make a post with my phone it said something about my domain needed to be added to the whitelist by the admin? *shrug* Any mods able to chime in on about that.

Had a bunch of bids after 6pm EST but I'm considering anything at GOING TWICE on Sunday/Monday as sold. Apolagies for anyone who had bid on Tuesday.

Please get in contact with me winning bidders. I'll put up the items back up for sale if no one picks them up within five days of the item being sold.

Pickup in Landing or FWI

-------------------------
archaic battle harness

You estimate that a black archaic battle harness can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.

Dyed a matte black, the pock-marked surface of the harness vaguely resembles an elongated crescent-shaped piece of basalt. The straps are just long enough to fit snugly across the shoulder and back, while a dark metal buckles secure the leather thongs to the body. A long row of deliberately sliced notches run one side of the harness, possibly indicative of some sort of tally.

- 5 lbs
- holds 80-95 lbs
- shoulder worn
- closes

MB: 300k
CB: 800k to Durgrmist SOLD!

----------------------------
a hunter's equipment pack
----------------------------
You estimate that a hunter's equipment pack can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

The pack was obviously designed with streamlined access and convenience in mind. While the largest, primary compartment is spacious enough to house a stock of gear on its own, the pack also features dozens of small pockets and chambers in varying sizes. A number of straps secure the pack to the appropriate area providing an adjustable, snug fit without hindering the owner's flexibilty and movement.

- 4 lbs
- holds 90-105 lbs
- backworn
- closes

MB: 200k
CB: 500k to bgoodsoil SOLD!

a basic paraphernalia kit

This simple kit has been crafted from the standard run of the mill materials one can often find at a local general store. An uncomplex flap opens and closes the kit, granting easy access to the various odds and ends of the proprietor. Various sized compartments and hooks line the inside of the kit for easy storage of miscellaneous items.

- 3 lbs
- holds 55-65 lbs
- belt worn
- closes

MB: 150k
CB: 350k to Teegan SOLD!

*note* For anyone/all that are asking, yes this is an altered salt-stained plunder bag

------------------------------------
a veniom-inlaid vruul skin hip-quiver
------------------------------------

Inlaid in finely hammered veniom, this quiver is light yet retains a sturdy feel. Arrows held within are secured with a small rope made from coiled veniom,
which wraps securely around the top of the quiver. The top lid of the quiver is marked with several dings and stains, likely from blood covered arrows
pulled from dead opponents and replaced in the quiver.

- 2 lbs
- holds 20 lbs
- belt worn
- does NOT close

MB: 150k
CB: 150k to Anferis SOLD [ still awaiting pickup ]

Awaiting contact from player/owner of Anferis.

------------------------
an invar friendship ring
------------------------

>look ring
Etched into the ring are two sinuous dragons. Their long, graceful bodies twine together from tail to snout, wings stretched wide in an ecstatic display of affection.
There appears to be something written on it.

>read ring
In the Common language, it reads:
Loved by many, bound to one.

MB: 100k
CB: 100k to Orp SOLD!

--------
some blood-stained woven paw-wraps bound by strips of spiked steel

- ranger companion equipment

MB: 100k
CB: SOLD ON BUYOUT

------------

You can send all bids to

jae-ahr@nyc.rr.com
IM: iiroltonii

Please leave a contact either a GS Name/@play.net address/ PC boards handle/ AIM SN / and etc.

- Jae
- Player of Barumples

Inspire
05-10-2008, 02:20 AM
I just wanted to say that you designed those very well.

Durgrimst
05-10-2008, 03:14 AM
300k harness
200k pack
150k kit

100% Wool
05-11-2008, 08:48 AM
Initial post updated with bids.

100% Wool
05-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Updated.

Durgrimst
05-13-2008, 12:49 AM
archaic battle harness

a basic paraphernalia kit

Rocktar
05-13-2008, 11:51 AM
300K on the Kit
250K on the Pack

Rocktar the Scumbag, AIM, RapierSama or Rocktar@operamail.com

bgoodsoil
05-13-2008, 12:32 PM
350k pack

Shortt in game, bgoodsoil on AIM

Rocktar
05-14-2008, 03:45 AM
375K on the pack

Rocktar the Scumbag

bgoodsoil
05-14-2008, 10:00 AM
500k pack

100% Wool
05-16-2008, 09:22 AM
Updated

Rocktar
05-16-2008, 11:48 AM
I am out on the pack, you have me listed as the primary bidder.

Rocktar the Scumbag

100% Wool
05-16-2008, 01:43 PM
I am out on the pack, you have me listed as the primary bidder.

Rocktar the Scumbag

Apolagies. I think I may have copy and pasted the wrong update.

the kit is at 375k to Teegan
and the pack is at 500k to bgoodoil

thanks for the headsup

100% Wool
05-18-2008, 05:41 PM
update: 051808

Latoris
05-20-2008, 10:26 PM
400k on that kit

100% Wool
05-21-2008, 02:03 PM
apolagies for no update yesterday. i was stuck in the city all day
and then when I tried to update and make a post with my phone it said something about my domain needed to be added to the whitelist by the admin? *shrug* Any mods able to chime in on about that.

Had a bunch of bids after 6pm EST but I'm considering anything at GOING TWICE on Sunday/Monday as sold. Apolagies for anyone who had bid on Tuesday.

Please get in contact with me winning bidders. I'll put up the items back up for sale if no one picks them up within five days of the item being sold.