PDA

View Full Version : Private room toe sucking kinda things.

The Cat In The Hat
12-24-2003, 02:13 PM
Ok, I know this girl in game that has a habit of cybering with more than one person a DAY. I once saw her come back from being with XXXX and go off with YYYY and I know thats what she was doing becuse she was telling me in IM's.

Is whoreing around THAT big of a thing in the lands and I'm just not seeing it? I dont mean flirting, we all flirt! I mean like private room toe sucking kinda things.

Cat

Amaron
12-24-2003, 02:21 PM
My two mains are constantly being asked to go off to rooms.

One is VERY pregnant... ick
and one is handfasted...

kinda icky stuff

J

Hips
12-24-2003, 02:22 PM
I've done it twice. It was lame both times, and I don't intend on ever doing it again. I sincerely hope that it's not a big thing... and if it is... whatever, just as long as they're not doing it around me and I don't hear about it, I'm fine with it.

DeV
12-24-2003, 03:08 PM
in reply to the first post.. that is truly sad. Im sorry to say but it is. I can see her getting it on once.. but twice and EVERYDAY. Just think, that time she is in there cybering she could be getting some perferctly good sex in real life.

Edaarin
12-24-2003, 05:14 PM
...nah, too easy.

I don't understand how people can get off on this kind of stuff, I mean that's what KaZaA is for right. But hey to each his own. And it's always funny to see someone pull a Fisdan or Ashren.

Khaitiff
12-24-2003, 06:16 PM
Sure I'm doing it right now while I run the vaccum.

Weedmage Princess
12-24-2003, 06:37 PM
Same here..it's something I've experimented with a time or two but...I don't see the appeal to it to make it a part of a character's roleplay...certainly not to do it every day.

But to each their own. I've had people describe it to me like reading a steamy part in a romance novel, or reading a dirty story..except you're like..writing it or something. I don't know why someone would want to read a dirty story everyday either...but that's me.

And Khaitiff what happens if you can't get the hose off one day? I'd love to be a fly on the wall hearing you explain that to the repair guy..haha

The Cat In The Hat
12-24-2003, 07:22 PM
OMFG! Im not even going to go there.

Cat

*Edited because I cant say that on Christmas Eve....

[Edited on 12-25-2003 by The Cat In The Hat]

Praefection
12-24-2003, 10:10 PM
Reminds me of something I saw on TV. A guy was either in a hot tub or swimming pool and he ummm... got stuck. They had to call for an ambulance and the fire department to get him out. I think it took a couple of hours.

Weedmage Princess
12-24-2003, 10:13 PM
LMAO In a jacuzzi in some hotel!! It was on COPS!! I saw that too ::cackle::

**edited to add -- it was Tijay.

[Edited on 12-25-2003 by Weedmage Princess]

Khaitiff
12-24-2003, 10:18 PM
Thank god Tijay was in the room next to me and I got unstuck listening to them tell him step by step how to do it....thank god.

Sean
12-24-2003, 10:25 PM
what i may or may not have allegedly done with Ms. Whirlpool was a personal matter and atleast one of us may or may not been screaming for mercy before it was over.