PDA

View Full Version : 5x long bow

Jaguarshark
05-08-2008, 09:49 PM
>inv
You are holding a slender haon hunting bow in your left hand.

>look at my bow
Crafted by skilled hands out of a flawless piece of haon, the hunting bow has been reinforced at strategic points with grommets of silver veniom for added stability and durability. The bow's grip has been made from a piece of soft tanned doeskin, wrapped in such a way as to provide protection for the knuckles of the hand while the bow is being fired. The bow has been strung with an extremely thin piece of silver mithril wire; the wire set with two jade beads in the middle to provide an arrow nock. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

>weigh my bow
You carefully examine the haon hunting bow and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

5x long bow. I was told that it was old and that's all I know about it.

Looking for 2.25 mil

AIM:norphGS4

Izzy
05-08-2008, 10:44 PM
>inv
You are holding a slender haon hunting bow in your left hand.

>look at my bow
Crafted by skilled hands out of a flawless piece of haon, the hunting bow has been reinforced at strategic points with grommets of silver veniom for added stability and durability. The bow's grip has been made from a piece of soft tanned doeskin, wrapped in such a way as to provide protection for the knuckles of the hand while the bow is being fired. The bow has been strung with an extremely thin piece of silver mithril wire; the wire set with two jade beads in the middle to provide an arrow nock. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

>weigh my bow
You carefully examine the haon hunting bow and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

5x long bow. I was told that it was old and that's all I know about it.

Looking for 2.25 mil

AIM:norphGS4

You've got that priced at the value of a 6x bow. Standard 5x equipment generally runs sub-1m.

Jaguarshark
05-09-2008, 12:09 AM
You've got that priced at the value of a 6x bow. Standard 5x equipment generally runs sub-1m.

Thanks. People can offer less if they'd like, but unless there's an abundance of light, 5x long bows with beautiful descriptions out there that I'm not aware of, then your pricing advice is rejected.

Zasken
05-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Just wondering what's the deal with the light weight bow? Is a 2lb bow really much better than say a 6lb bow (i'm not sure what mine weighs)? Unless you make a habit of running around with 5 or 6 bows on your person then I can't see why you would care. Enlighten me if you'd please.

-Z

Brielus
05-09-2008, 07:13 PM
makes no difference other than its a few less pounds to lug around.. and i wouldnt call that a beautiful description.

Izzy
05-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Also, lol at a thin wire bowstring. That shit would A) cut your fingers off, and/or B)snap

Jaguarshark
05-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Awesome. These bids of 0 silvers have been noted.

Meanwhile, I don't want to spoil the ending, but I'm willing to go down to around 1.75mil because I really don't have a lot of time to deal with it. I can sweeten the deal if you're interested.

The Ponzzz
05-09-2008, 09:15 PM
I'll go 500k.

Lomoriond
05-10-2008, 05:18 AM
Also, lol at a thin wire bowstring. That shit would A) cut your fingers off, and/or B)snap

You forgot C) remove most of your left arm the first time you fuck a shot off to the left

I do have one question of particular interest (since you're selling this ugly piece of shit as "beautiful")

The bow's grip has been made from a piece of soft tanned doeskin, wrapped in such a way as to provide protection for the knuckles of the hand while the bow is being fired.

Protection from what?

Jaguarshark
05-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Ok, final FINAL offer: 1 mil or $10 and a vial of my saddest tears : (

I'm in the Landing for two more days, or PayPal.

AIM: NorphGS4

Anferis
05-11-2008, 11:18 AM
I might not mind buying the 4x rolaren banded long bow. >1.5mil for most items is generally too much for me. But don't take that to heart, I'm just really cheap.

Jaguarshark
05-15-2008, 05:36 PM
Last bump: Price lowered to 1mil or $10.

SayGoodbye
05-15-2008, 05:41 PM
I'll go 550k.