PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: I never said I quit!!!

Gan
05-06-2008, 08:08 PM
As the Democratic presidential candidates held pre-primary rallies yesterday in Indiana and North Carolina, and presumptive Republican nominee John McCain (http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/m000303/) spoke to the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce, another major-party presidential candidate continued his own quest for nomination, headlining a "Freedom Rally" on a Fort Wayne, Ind., university campus.

Rep. Ron Paul (http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/p000583/) (R-Tex.) told supporters in early March, through a Web video, that he knew he was no longer in the running for the presidency, and aides said his campaign would be "winding down." But it turns out Paul never stopped running for president.

"He put out a video in which he said victory in the conventional sense was not available to us, but there was still much the campaign could try to accomplish," Ron Paul 2008 spokesman Jesse Benton said yesterday. "People in the press reported that as him dropping out when he was not dropping out."

Paul's campaign has shrunk from a high of more than 150 staffers before Super Tuesday on Feb. 5 to around 15, according to Benton, and his record-breaking Internet fundraising operation has turned off its online ticker. But with more than $4 million in cash on hand, his campaign says there is no good reason to stop.

He is still racking up votes, for one thing, having garnered 16 percent of the vote in Pennsylvania's Republican primary on April 22. And his supporters are still active at the grass-roots level: GOP (http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/related/topic/U.S.+Republican+Party?tid=informline) officials abruptly canceled the Nevada state convention when it became clear that Paul's backers outnumbered those for McCain and stood ready to take control of the delegate process.

Paul's campaign hopes to turn such support into upward of 50 delegates for the party's national convention in Minneapolis-St. Paul in September, where he is gunning for a speaking slot.

There's also the matter of Paul's book. "The Revolution: A Manifesto" hit stores on April 30. His campaign is prohibited from selling it, but a continued presence on the speaking circuit is sure to stoke sales. (The book debuted at No. 1 on Amazon.com (http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/related/topic/Amazon.com+Inc.?tid=informline)'s "Hot New Releases in Books.")

The former Libertarian Party nominee has "no plans and no intentions" to switch to any other party when the time comes to end his bid, Benton said.
"If it was just for the presidency, it would have ended a long time ago," says supporter Tom Martin, 50, a database administrator from State College, Pa. "The idea was to reinvigorate the Republican Party back to its principles and, more than that, to reinvigorate the American people back to its principles."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/05/AR2008050502314_pf.html

__________________________________________________ _____
Its amazing that people still vote and or even contribute to this guy.

Seriously.

:nutty:

Miss Ismurii
05-06-2008, 08:11 PM
I VOTE FOR RON PAUL!

Crazy Bard
05-06-2008, 08:12 PM
He did at least have some ideas on ways to improve the economy, and other major topics.

Gan
05-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Not that any of those ideas were feasable or anything.

Gan
05-06-2008, 08:21 PM
I VOTE FOR RON PAUL!

LOL

There's a shocker.

Miss Ismurii
05-06-2008, 08:22 PM
LOL

There's a shocker.

I don't like your tone Mister.

Gan
05-06-2008, 08:27 PM
LOL

Hulkein
05-06-2008, 09:16 PM
RP is a good counter-balance to the Neo-Cons in the party.

Keep on trucking old man.

Clove
05-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Not that any of those ideas were feasable or anything.Oh come on returning to a modified gold standard has been long overdue

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
05-06-2008, 10:23 PM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/Kane2.JPG.jpg

Kane loves Ron Paul!

Arkans
05-07-2008, 06:41 AM
If Kane and Ismurii are voting for Ron Paul, then fuck it, I obviously just got my mind made up.

- Arkans

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 12:58 PM
That's a pretty lame excuse Arkans.

Clove
05-07-2008, 01:06 PM
That's a pretty lame excuse Arkans.I agree. Both have demonstrated themselves to be sober minded and astute in politics by their contributions.

Arkans
05-07-2008, 01:13 PM
I think my reason is incredibly reasonable. If you do not think so, then you just don't know what you are talking about!

- Arkans

GOATSE 4 PREZ

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Yeah I guess I just don't know what I am talking about.

Arkans
05-07-2008, 01:15 PM

QTF

PWNED!

Time to head back under my bridge.

- Arkans

Methais
05-07-2008, 01:44 PM
I VOTE FOR RON PAUL!

You're not old enough to vote. Unless you're talking about the pretend elections they do in social studies class.

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 01:46 PM
You're not old enough to vote. Unless you're talking about the pretend elections they do in social studies class.

I'm not really? Wow. I'm 19, okayy. Thanx.

Arkans
05-07-2008, 01:51 PM

Yeah, she's 19... duh.

Anyways, I gotta get out of here. Seany Digital is picking me up in his RX-7 so we can smoke blunts, snort coke, and slap bitches in Chino.

- Arkans

Methais
05-07-2008, 01:53 PM

So what's your excuse for being over 16 and still an emo kid?

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 01:55 PM
So what's your excuse for being over 16 and still an emo kid?

Ha, I'm not emo. I already explained this to you kids.

And really, do I need an excuse? No because I'm NOT emo.

Arkans
05-07-2008, 02:00 PM

No reason to get so uppity, emo kid.

But being emo... Hm, stupid signature, unable to focus your camera properly, and the slashing of wrists when finding an expired carton of milk are all clues.

- Arkans

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 02:02 PM
No reason to get so uppity, emo kid.

But being emo... Hm, stupid signature, unable to focus your camera properly, and the slashing of wrists when finding an expired carton of milk are all clues.

- Arkans

Stupid signiture? It is totally true and I like it a lot. And it's my mobile camera. And I been through this already, I don't 'slash' my wrists.

Bobmuhthol
05-07-2008, 02:03 PM
So you feel that time has healed the Holocaust?

Methais
05-07-2008, 02:05 PM

http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/8/6/28/f_EmoGirl2byKm_23f5561.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk133/CheekySenselessDoll/57739.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk133/CheekySenselessDoll/52595.jpg

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk133/CheekySenselessDoll/emogirls58.jpg

CrystalTears
05-07-2008, 02:08 PM
OMG MY EYES! :cry:

Arkans
05-07-2008, 02:08 PM
If it quacks like a duck, then if you are a parent you take out a life insurance policy on that shit that covers suicide. I smell vacation and finally an empty nest, Batman!

- Arkans

PS: With the money spent on razors and shitty concerts go buy a digital camera.

BigWorm
05-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Ron Paul is so fucking emo.

Methais
05-07-2008, 03:05 PM
So is Hitler.

http://motivac.sopca.com/files/2007/04/emo.jpg

Arkans
05-07-2008, 03:16 PM
So what can we all learn from this?

Ismurii loves Hitler and thinks that time healed the Holocaust and all Jews should just STFU.

Wow, what a fucking hate monger.

- Arkans

Clove
05-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Thanx Methais for making this thread go... 5 Stars!

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 03:56 PM
So what can we all learn from this?

Ismurii loves Hitler and thinks that time healed the Holocaust and all Jews should just STFU.

Wow, what a fucking hate monger.

- Arkans

So I love hitler? Wow PLEASE explain how this came about, because I don't remember posting or thinking or saying anything of such. WOW good job guys, you figured me out, bloody idiots.

With the money spent on razors and shitty concerts go buy a digital camera.

Give me money and maybe I will.

And Methais refer back to Draco's explaination on SCENE.

Parkbandit
05-07-2008, 04:09 PM

You could use this quote for any subject we're discussing most likely.

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 04:09 PM
You could use this quote for any subject we're discussing most likely.

No, I think you're absolutely wrong.

Parkbandit
05-07-2008, 04:11 PM

Case in point.

Gan
05-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Thanx Methais for making this thread go... 5 Stars!

Methais officially wins this thread.

So fucking win that it wins other threads that happen to be nearby.

So win it wins Soviet Russia... where threads win YOU.

:ultimate:

Misun
05-07-2008, 05:00 PM
Stupid signiture? It is totally true and I like it a lot.

What about stupidity?

thefarmer
05-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Methais!

Quick! Dig up a goatse/emo pic!

thefarmer
05-07-2008, 05:30 PM
http://foto.rambler.ru/public/diana-th1990/1/emo_hitler/emo_hitler-web.jpg

Nevermind, someone found something close enough for me.

Clove
05-07-2008, 06:25 PM

http://ihasahotdog.wordpress.com/files/2008/03/funny-dog-pictures-emo-pug.jpg

Arkans
05-07-2008, 07:04 PM
So I love hitler? Wow PLEASE explain how this came about, because I don't remember posting or thinking or saying anything of such. WOW good job guys, you figured me out, bloody idiots.

Give me money and maybe I will.

And Methais refer back to Draco's explaination on SCENE.

Christ, this shit practically writes itself. I mean, saying you aren't emo is like saying Methais doesn't have an unusually large access to hilariously appropriate pictures.

Now, how do you love Hitler? Obviousely, Hitler has been shown to be emo. You are emo, so you and Hitler share a common bond. Thus, you love Hitler. Hitler also lashed out at everyone after feeling he was slighted by the community he was apart of (him being an artist) and in your case, it is this message board. Write any good books lately?

I'd love to give you money, but I don't need you spending it on plastic bags or ropes that can hold up your weight. Sure, it would benefit the gene pool as a whole, but seriously, this is like fishing with dynamite. Easy and sure as hell fun.

Scene, emo, it's all the same overly senesitive shit. The only difference between the two is emo kids know how to focus a camera. Now, instead of voting for Ron Paul, go play with mommie's make-up, make yourself look like a strung out heroin whore, and rock on.

- Arkans

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Christ, this shit practically writes itself. I mean, saying you aren't emo is like saying Methais doesn't have an unusually large access to hilariously appropriate pictures.

Now, how do you love Hitler? Obviousely, Hitler has been shown to be emo. You are emo, so you and Hitler share a common bond. Thus, you love Hitler. Hitler also lashed out at everyone after feeling he was slighted by the community he was apart of (him being an artist) and in your case, it is this message board. Write any good books lately?

I'd love to give you money, but I don't need you spending it on plastic bags or ropes that can hold up your weight. Sure, it would benefit the gene pool as a whole, but seriously, this is like fishing with dynamite. Easy and sure as hell fun.

Scene, emo, it's all the same overly senesitive shit. The only difference between the two is emo kids know how to focus a camera. Now, instead of voting for Ron Paul, go play with mommie's make-up, make yourself look like a strung out heroin whore, and rock on.

- Arkans

Wow. Scene is the style without all the intense emotions. THANX.

Clove
05-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Wow. Scene is the style without all the intense emotions. THANX.You're so much cooler than those emo freaks

Misun
05-07-2008, 07:20 PM

ROFL...I love how you skipped over everything remotely related to Hitler and just got so offended at the scene/emo reference. You, my dear, take the cake....and probably cut it too.

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Okayy.

Keller
05-07-2008, 07:36 PM

I prefer to think of it like this: scene is the lifestyle without the internal fortitude to accept who you are.

Arkans
05-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Please, anyone who says they are "scene" and not "emo" are just pissed off an in denial.

They got tired of being told to shut the fuck up and swim with a toaster so many times, so they created this psuedoclique to circle jerk each other.

You cry more than Backlash does after he believes a black helicopter flew over his house one too many times. You listen to the same shit as every other emo kid out there.

The only difference with you and the rest of them? You get mustache rides from Hitler.

Then again, we can always refer your response to my signature.

- Arkans

thefarmer
05-07-2008, 07:48 PM
I prefer to think of it like this: scene is the lifestyle without the internal fortitude to accept who you are and slit your wrists in shame.

Fixed.

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Go choke on your own spit.

Misun
05-07-2008, 07:50 PM
I prefer to think of it like this: scene is the lifestyle without the internal fortitude to accept who you are.

So as I always thought, 'scene' is just another name of 'poser'?

Arkans
05-07-2008, 07:51 PM
I have AIDS.

That sucks.

I feel bad for you.

FUCKING PWNED BY VIRAL LOAD AND LOW HELPER T CELLS!

- Arkans

Clove
05-07-2008, 07:53 PM
So much emo h8... :shrug: what's a little more?

http://files.funnypictures.tv/cartoons/wish-6sdgg3w32wh.jpg

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Not quite. It's just another name for a different style, but I am thee absolute poser.

And I think the AIDS comment is a little harsh.

Clove
05-07-2008, 07:55 PM
So as I always thought, 'scene' is just another name of 'poser'?Heh. Maybe so. I don't know every time I see an Emo/Scene I think, "Sorry fella... goth is over, you missed it."

Misun
05-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Heh. Maybe so. I don't know every time I see an Emo/Scene I think, "Sorry fella... goth is over, you missed it."

Agreed, it ended when you were able to buy the clothes in the MALL!!!!

Arkans
Not only that, but it reminds me that parents really need to hug their kids more often.

- Arkans

Keller
So as I always thought, 'scene' is just another name of 'poser'?

Even more insulting. I love it!

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Even more insulting. I love it!

Not really.

Clove
05-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Not really.Anyone want to take bets on how many times we can get Miss Emo-rii to post Nuh-uh!!!

Arkans
05-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Because everyone should be proud of pretending to be something they are not. You know, this is why Ron Paul lost. People like you said, "Vote Ron Paul!", but then started talking about other shit.

- Arkans

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 08:02 PM
wtf is with pretending to be something they're not? haha

Keller
05-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Miss Ismurii,

I warned you about this type of behavior. At this point, you're only limiting your exit options. Very few posters, particularly new ones, can alienate the number of longstanding PC community members that you have without consequence. Please do not take my hoping on the bandwagon as a sign that I dislike you. I am doing it accellerate your realization that your time as a contributing member is winding down. You're going to need to exit stage left asap to avoid transitioning from "scene" to "emo" and killing yourself (non-fatally, of course) because of the aggressive attacks you will receive from here on out.

I would advise you to scuttle on out of the PC on your own terms. And don't just dissappear for a few months and reappear with a new handle. We've got some pretty nifty detectives in this community and it will take less than a week before you're discovered. Trust me.

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 08:05 PM
wow... wtf

Keller
05-07-2008, 08:05 PM
wow... wtf

I'm trying to help you. Trust me.

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 08:06 PM
yeah, well I don't need help.

Keller
05-07-2008, 08:07 PM
yeah, well I don't need help.

My conscience is clear. I tried.

Arkans
05-07-2008, 08:07 PM
yeah, well I...need help.

We know.

- Arkans

Clove
05-07-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm trying to help you. Trust me.In other words, you've elevated yourself to Backlash-status in record time.

I really liked this person's description of sceners and upon reflection maybe Miss Emo-rii is Scene afterall...

A scenester is someone who consciously tries to fit into a cultural scene based around a genre of music, art, film or other media. A scenester will adopt the fashion and habits of people in the scene (such as the comic book scene or the emo music scene) in an attempt to claim oneself as part of it.
The word scenester is used both as self-identification and as a derogatory statement. Someone may say, "I'm a scenester" or shorten it to "I'm scene" when identifying oneself. When used as an insult, it is usually in a snobby way suggesting, "You're a just scenester, but I'm the real thing."

The difference between a scenester and a person who is simply IN a culture is originality and sincerity. For example, a scenester in the emo music scene might think, "People who listen to emo music have shaggy black hair; therefore I should dye my hair and make it shaggy to prove that I listen to emo music." In reality, a hairstyle has nothing to do with a person's taste in music.

When people identify themselves as scenesters, they are stating their pride for fitting in with a group. Most scenesters find it comforting when they meet someone with the same image because they can assume that person also has the same interests. Most people feel a sense of belonging and security by joining a scene--because sometimes you don't know who you really are until you see it!

Some people are frustrated by scenesters and see them as trendy wannabes. Some scenesters will follow a scene that already exists without contributing to it like the musicians and artists who originally made up the scene.

Scenesters also bring underground scenes into the mainstream, which then "packages" the scene and turns it into a trend.

A good example is the punk music scene of the 1980s. Originally, punks wore ripped clothing held together by safety pins because they were against the capitalist system and therefore would not spend money on new clothes. Now, however, clothing can be bought pre-ripped and pinned as a fashion statement having nothing to do with political beliefs.

The band "Catch 22" has a song called "Day in Day Out" that expresses frustration with music scenes: "I don't need a music scene/ to tell me who I am..."

Keller
05-07-2008, 08:12 PM
wow... wtf

To be more precise -- I don't even know where their sentiment comes from. Lord knows I don't actually read the PC. I have a bookmark to the search page that automatically searches for any post by ParkBandit within the last 24 hours and I systematically respond to each of them. So when I read their responses (which I do in the time between ParkBandit's posts) I wonder what you did (or even if you did anything) to rally the PC-mob. So don't take this as me insulting you. Far from it. I'm trying to help. I've been here for a few years now and I can see the writing on the wall.

I know you don't need my help, and I'm done trying to give it to you. I just don't want you thinking I have something against you.

Keller
05-07-2008, 08:13 PM
In other words, you've elevated yourself to Backlash-status in record time.

The difference is that Backlash is a grown man who can handle the constant attacks and disrespect.

I'm not sure she can.

Miss Ismurii
05-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Okayy.

Arkans
05-07-2008, 08:14 PM
I'll see your oooaaakaayyy

and raise you a suicide by cop!

- Arkans

Clove
05-07-2008, 08:35 PM
The difference is that Backlash is a grown man who can handle the constant attacks and disrespect.

I'm not sure she can.Point taken even though I think you're being generous about Backlash's fortitude.

thefarmer
05-07-2008, 08:37 PM
The title of this thread needs to be changed to " Ismurii: Pretentious Poser Punchline? Or Serious Scene Soul?"

Misun
05-07-2008, 08:39 PM
The title of this thread needs to be changed to " Ismurii: Pretentious Poser Punchline? Or Serious Scene Soul?"

Or: "oookayy"

Apathy
05-07-2008, 08:46 PM
This thread is fucking fantastic.

:beer: :popcorn:

I also see you didn't take my advice about making your myspace private, so lets talk about that.

I take it you're into the bar 'scene' as well since you have all those awesome pictures of alcohol on your page. Also, "Dust in the Wind" is the first song that you heard that means anything? Are you shallow or just stupid? Oh, by the way, being an agnostic is a sign of a weak person unable to make a serious decision for themselves, figure it out.

Arkans
05-07-2008, 08:50 PM
"Dust in the Wind" reminds me of smoking some good dips.

Any thread that points out how retarded Ismurii is, is so filled with win that it makes my heart sing.

- Arkans

Keller
05-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Point taken even though I think you're being generous about Backlash's fortitude.

Either he has the balls to take the punishment, or he's got the memory of a fly -- because he takes an inordinate amount of shit from this forum. Deserved and undeserved.

That was a genuine either/or.

Bobmuhthol
05-07-2008, 10:50 PM
I like Miss Ismurii. I'm not afraid to say it.

Keller
05-07-2008, 10:57 PM

You're 18 and horny. We don't blame you.

Celephais
05-07-2008, 11:04 PM
You're 18 and horny. We don't blame you.
You're not horny?

I like MI too, just because threads like this are freaking gold, and a lot of you "established posters" seem to be getting rather worked up over it, at the same time thinking you've gotten her worked up. I don't think she's posted a single post that's more than 3 sentences, let alone some wall'o'text.

Methais
05-07-2008, 11:44 PM

I like her too. I won't lie, I wouldn't mind dropping a load on those little tits of hers though.

But anyway, I like Miss Ismurii too...in the the same way I like Ilvane. i.e. riot inducing e-entertainment.

I have nothing else to add to this thread at this time though, other than my summary of MI's posting history so far....
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh15/supporter555/Worf_notagain.gif

Gan
05-07-2008, 11:44 PM
I think MI is pretty entertaining.

Clove
05-08-2008, 07:02 AM
It's true MI is a good kid. She gives something to do on slow days.

Arkans
05-08-2008, 07:04 AM
She keeps me entertained. I mean it's better than Backlash in the politics folder.

- Arkans

Misun
05-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Oh, I don't get worked up, not in the way she wants. I find it all entertaining as well....not nearly as entertaining as a Monk thread but still, entertaining enough.

Arkans
05-08-2008, 08:22 AM
Monk threads pwn so hard that they make my liver overdose on happiness and get covered in malignant scar tissue.

- Arkans

Daniel
05-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Oh, by the way, being an agnostic is a sign of a weak person unable to make a serious decision for themselves, figure it out.

This is some of the dumbest shit ever posted on these boards.

Clove
05-08-2008, 10:23 AM
This is some of the dumbest shit ever posted on these boards.--
Okayy.

Daniel
05-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Tis true

Gan
05-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Oh, by the way, being an agnostic is a sign of a weak person unable to make a serious decision for themselves, figure it out.

Is that like being apathetic? (Apathy?)

:whistle:

Clove
05-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Is that like being apathetic? (Apathy?)I'm ambivalent. It's either stupid or clever.

Celephais
05-08-2008, 10:41 AM

Nice one.

Yeah I think Apathy has the dumbest thing said in recent memory on these boards. I think agnostics have the sanest choice out there, the fact that people make set in stone decisions about shit that there is zero proof for is rather stupid. Blind faith is often touted as being a good attribute by religious folks, I think it's freaking stupid... remember when you were a kid and had blind faith that santa existed?

Gan
05-08-2008, 10:41 AM
LOL

Clove
05-08-2008, 10:44 AM
...remember when you were a kid and had blind faith that santa existed?Or light switches worked.

Arkans
05-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Or light switches worked.

Or Ismurii's parents telling her she is wonderful and unique.

- Arkans

Sean
05-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by Apathy
I also see you didn't take my advice about making your myspace private, so lets talk about that.

I take it you're into the bar 'scene' as well since you have all those awesome pictures of alcohol on your page. Also, "Dust in the Wind" is the first song that you heard that means anything? Are you shallow or just stupid? Oh, by the way, being an agnostic is a sign of a weak person unable to make a serious decision for themselves, figure it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOwpGF1SOQM

also .. hahahah Ron Paul

Alfster
05-08-2008, 11:13 AM
This thread wins on so many levels.

Ismurii you're emo, deal with it.

Warriorbird
05-08-2008, 11:15 AM
I think Ron Paul is the reincarnation of ODB as a politician for his sins.

I could see him rushing the convention podium and shouting out, "Ron Paul is for the children! John McCain is not for the children! That's why Ron Paul should win this nomination, see!" until the cops drag him away.

Arkans
05-08-2008, 11:19 AM
If ODB came back from the grave I'd vote for him in a second.

Hell, I'd love to see the entire Wu-Tang run this country. No one will fuck with us if our Secretary of Defense is called, GHOSTFACE KILLAH

- Arkans

Sean
05-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Arkans
If ODB came back from the grave I'd vote for him in a second.

Hell, I'd love to see the entire Wu-Tang run this country. No one will fuck with us if our Secretary of Defense is called, GHOSTFACE KILLAH

- Arkans

I'll see your Ghostface Killah and raise you one Method Man...

Originally Posted by Method Man
Yeahhh, torture motherfucker what?
What?
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost
with your ass cheeks spread out and shit
Right?
Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there
for like a half hour
Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like
Tssssssss

Yeah, I'll fuckin
Yeah I'll fuckin lay your nuts on a fuckin dresser
Just your nuts layin on a fuckin dresser
And bang them shits with a spiked fuckin bat
Ooooohhhh
Whassup? BLAOWWW!!

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin pull your fuckin tongue out your fuckin mouth
and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOWW!!
I'll fuckin

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin hang you by your fuckin dick
off a fuckin twelve sto-story building out this motherfucker

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you

Skeeter
05-08-2008, 11:41 AM
I raise you one DMX

<<ARF ARF ARRRRF ARF ARF ARRRRF>>

Arkans
05-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Holy shit, I think we just found the Secretary of Homeland Defense.

- Arkans

Warriorbird
05-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Where my dogs at?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/05/07/20080507dmx0508.html

Sean
05-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by Arkans
Holy shit, I think we just found the Secretary of Homeland Defense.

- Arkans

Just remember kids as long as it isn't punishment you can do whatever you want!

I like how this thread has become a stream of consciousness. Ron Paul doesn't even have the staying power to last 10 posts in a thread about him on the PC.

Methais
05-08-2008, 03:09 PM
I'll see your Ghostface Killah and raise you one Method Man...

I'll see your Method Man and raise you one..........

........one

.....one

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c8/Freshprincelogo.jpg/250px-Freshprincelogo.jpg
Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

………………………………………………….._,,-~~’’’’’’’’’’’’’~~--,,,_………………………………………..
…………………………………………….,,-~’’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘-,’’-,,_..………………………………..
…………………………………………,-‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ __’-,__’-,___…………………………..
………………………………………,-‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ _,,,--~~’’’’’’――_,,,,----~~---,,―’’’’~--,,,_……………….
……………………………………,-‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ _,,-~’’’――’’~--,,-~’’――― ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ―――’’’~--,,―’’~-,,………..
………………………………….,-‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ,,-~’’’__,,,,,,-~’’’ ; ;――’’~-,, ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘―’’~-,, ‘-,……..
…………………………………,’ ‘ ‘,,-~’’ ;’’~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ―’’~-,, ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘’-, ‘-,……
………………………………..,’,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,, ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘\\ .\\….
…………………………..,-~’’――’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ | .|….
…………………………,’ ,-‘’ ; ; ; ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’’’’’~~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ,’ ,’….
…………………………| | ; ;,-~ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _,,,_ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘,’,-‘…..
…………………………’,’, ; ‘-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’--‘―’’- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ,’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘,,-‘,-‘……..
,,,,__…………………,-‘ ‘-,_,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ;’’--,,’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ,,-~’,-‘’………..
____ ―’’’~--,--,,_,,-~’’,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; / ;,,,_ ; ; ;,’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ _,,,-~’’,,-~’―…………..
____―’’’’--,-‘ : : : / , ,/ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~~’’ ( ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, ; ‘--‘ ‘-, ,’====’’--~~’’―…………………
; ; ; ―――’’| : : : :| , ,,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~ ; ; ; ; ;―’’-, ; ; ; ; ‘-, ; ; ; ,-‘…………………………………
; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : :| , , | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ _,,,,,__ ; ; ; ; ‘~--~,,,-‘ ; ; ,-’…………I got in one little fight, and my Mom got
_ ; ; ; ; ; | : : : :| , , | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’ ; ‘,’~’,/./’’/~,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘…………scared,She said “You’re movin’ with
:―’’’’’’’’’’’’| : : : :| , , | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ;’-, .―’’’~’-,/’-, ; ;; ;,-‘’………your Auntie and you Uncle in Bel-Air!”
--,,,___ : | : : : | , , | ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ;’’-,,,_,,,/’’ ; / ;-‘’…………………………………………
; ; ; ; ; ;― | : : : | , , | ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘,-~’’…………………………………………….
-----,,,,,,,_’, : : :’, , ,’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; ,‘-‘’…………………………………………………
__ : : : : : :| : : :| , , ‘,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘’……………………………….,-~’’~-,………….
; ; ―’’’’’’’’’’~’, : : :’, , , ,’-,,_ ; ; ; ; ; _,-‘,’’~-,,_ ;,-‘’………………………………__,’―’’_’’’~-,’_............
____ ; ; ; ; ;’, : : :’, , , , , ,’’~~-,,-,’’ , , ,’~~---,, ‘’’ :|……………………………….. ‘-,__― ; ―’’’~-,’’’-,,…….
: : : :―――――― ‘-, : : :’-, , , , ,,-~’ : | , , ,-‘___ ; ; ‘’~-,|………………………………..,-‘__――’’~,, ; ; ―’-,’,…..
---------,,,,,,,,,,,_’-, : : :’’~-,,’’-,,,_,|,,-~’― : : :――’’-, ; |……………………………..,,-‘’― ; ;’’-,, ; ;’-, ; ; ;|;|…..
; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ― ‘’~-,,,_ : ―’’’’~=’’ ;―’’’’’’’’’’’’~,, : ‘’ |…………………………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, ; ; ;’, ; ,’ |…..
~~~~~~------,,,,,,,__ ; ; ―’’’’’’’―,,,-,,,,,,,___ ; ; ‘-, : ‘,……………………….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;/ ; ; ;/ ; | ; |…..
_____ : : : : : : : : : :―’’’’’’’’’’’’―― : : _____ : ‘’-, ; ‘-, ‘,……………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘ ; ;’ ; |……
; ; ; ; ―――――’’’’’’’’’’’’’’~~~----~’’’――― ; ; ; ; ‘’-, : ‘-, ; ; ‘,…………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ) ; ;) ; ),,’…..
_________ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; __,,,----,,,,,,,_ ; ; ;’, : :―’’-,,’,……………….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,,-~~’’―……..
: : : : : : : : ―’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ : : : _,,,,,_ : : ’-, ;,-‘ : : : :,-‘’…………..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _,,-~’’………………..
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,____ : : : : _,,-~’’’ ; ; ; ; ;’-,/ : :’-‘ : :,,-~’’………..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘’………………………
; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;―――――___,,,,----,,, ; ;/ -, : : : :|………..,,-~’’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘’’………………………….
-----------,,,,,,,,------~~’’,,___,,,,,,,, ‘,-‘ ; ; ‘-,,,,_|…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-~’’……………………………..
: : : : : : : : : : : : :_,,-‘ ; ; ; ;,,-~’’’/ ‘-~~’’―,,-,,,-‘-‘’― ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-~’’…………………………………..
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’~~~~~’’’’’,,-~-,,,,--~~,,--‘-~’’’-~’’-‘’’― ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘’…………………………………………
; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-~’’ __ : : :,,,,-‘’/=’’ :,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘’…………………………………………….
~~~~~’’’’’’_,,-~’’’ ; ; ‘’’’’’ ; ,-‘’ : ,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘’………………………………………………..
__,,,-~~’’’ ;,,-~---,,,,,,--‘’ / : : ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘’…………………………………………………..
; ; ; ;_,,-~’’ __ : : : :,,--/ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

Miss Ismurii
05-08-2008, 05:59 PM
O M G

Miss Ismurii
05-08-2008, 06:04 PM
And Apathy, you're fucking dumb.

Agnostic means I don't know what I believe in. So that makes me weak? Wow. Hella dumb. Choke, please.

thefarmer
05-08-2008, 06:08 PM
And Apathy, you're fucking dumb.

Agnostic means I don't know what I believe in. So that makes me weak? Wow. Hella dumb. Choke, please.

Per Dictionary.com

ag·nos·tic
noun
1. a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.
2. a person who denies or doubts the possibility of ultimate knowledge in some area of study.

Miss Ismurii
05-08-2008, 06:09 PM
thank you, I guess.

Hulkein
05-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Is that you in your avatar? I thought I saw pictures of you and it didn't look like that. Either I'm going crazy or have you confused with someone else.

Miss Ismurii
05-08-2008, 06:37 PM
It's not me no.

Bobmuhthol
05-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Ismurii is much hotter than avatar girl.

Miss Ismurii
05-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Awe, thanx Bob <3

Apathy
05-08-2008, 07:52 PM

Knowing then not caring and not being able to make up your mind are two different things :).

:lol: @ people who got all buttpuckered over being called weak.

Daniel
05-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Who's buttpuckered? You're just stupid.

Miss Ismurii
05-08-2008, 07:59 PM
I agree with Daniel!!!

Apathy
05-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Waaaaaah.

Miss Ismurii
05-08-2008, 08:02 PM
Apathy = fucking dumb twat.

End of the story.

Apathy
05-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Apathy = fucking dumb twat.

We aren't currently having sex to my knowledge actually.

APATHY +1

Miss Ismurii
05-08-2008, 08:05 PM
that was unnecessary.

Daniel
05-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Waaaaaah.

Sure.