PDA

View Full Version : Items

thefarmer
05-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Consolidating a few threads.

1) some heavy blue steel half plate armor

The metal armor is adorned with an elegant set of burnished leather pauldrons. The blazon on the left pauldron is hidden beneath a black crest. The right pauldron is expertly tooled with a stylized image of a fierce cockatrice ready to strike.

4x, 42lb half plate
-So add a head/neck covering helm and you have full body coverage with a slightly lower CVA compared to full plate that the TD booster can help with.

Enhancive
+5 to 2hd ranks
+5 to Polearm ranks
+5 to Stamina recovery
+3 to TD

-Snakestone pauldrons, the kind that can display your last name on one and a different crest on the other. And as some may or may not know, the GM behind Snakestone is gone, so it remains to be seen whether or not another GM will offer these scripts again.

You slap lightly at the right pauldron of your metal armor.
s>l armo
The metal armor is adorned with an elegant set of burnished leather pauldrons. The blazon on the left pauldron is hidden beneath a black crest. The right pauldron is expertly tooled with a stylized image of a fierce cerebus ready to strike.
You slap lightly at the right pauldron of your metal armor.
s>l armo
The metal armor is adorned with an elegant set of burnished leather pauldrons. The blazon on the left pauldron is hidden beneath a black crest. The right pauldron is expertly tooled with a stylized image of a fierce phoenix ready to strike.

-Few scripts I found from fiddling with it.
You work your way into some heavy blue steel half plate armor, buckling and tightening the multitude of straps and buckles.

You brush the accumulated dust and grime off the pauldrons of your metal armor, the cockatrice gleaming regally on the right pauldron.

You thump the metal breastplate of your armor, glaring around at your surroundings.

-Fully charged, so I can't post about the BP cost.

10M

4) a kelyn gilded vultite war hammer with rich cordovan leather wound about its haft

4x, HDW

MB: 2M
BO: 4M

thefarmer
05-07-2008, 05:11 AM
Bump

thefarmer
05-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Need things to go fairly quickly so price drop-bump

fallenSaint
05-08-2008, 03:54 PM
2m on the dagger.

thefarmer
05-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Updated bids

thefarmer
05-11-2008, 03:45 AM
bump

thefarmer
05-13-2008, 02:21 AM
Some sold stuff, lightened the armor again.

thefarmer
05-15-2008, 01:55 AM
Figured I'd put it here.

Looking for a cost estimate on 5-6k premium points.

thefarmer
05-21-2008, 03:04 AM
Willing to do a item/coins trade with the plate for some 7x-8x torso chain too.

thefarmer
05-26-2008, 01:35 AM
Price drop bump cause I need the coins