PDA

View Full Version : Another fake appraisal!

Lucas
05-03-2008, 10:24 PM
- dual massive balls attached to a long ebony shaft

perft forged, Morningstar base (crush only I believe)

heavily crit weighted

5x

I may use some PP to get it to 6x depending upon how much that may cost.

Would prefer a low and high price. Thanks.

dszabo
05-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Depends, did you cut off your own penis to make it? If so, too bad you didn't bleed out.

Tolwynn
05-03-2008, 10:32 PM
So, you're going to use your PP to bring up a long ebony shaft with massive balls. Are you trying to outgay Tayre or something?

Lucas
05-03-2008, 10:39 PM
I actually just got that. I can throw in a free alter with the purchase too.

Lucas
05-03-2008, 10:40 PM
Although....

Akavashi swings his dual massive balls at...

Hrm, could be fun?

Stanley Burrell
05-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Usually, high enchant blunts are difficult to come by, that much more so with crit weighting.

I'd say, going with 2-3m price of monir-hafters, that this is worth, roughly, anywhere from 6-close to 10m, although I'd set its price somewhere in the middle, perhaps around 8m, maybe.

Whose crafting mark is on it? Sorry -- If it's perfectly forged, then you're talking at least 10m bare minimum, about 15m perhaps.

Celephais
05-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Might as well tag "Fake -" onto the front of this one too.

Seriously, how is he still on this board?

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
05-03-2008, 10:56 PM
The better question is, how do you noobs keep forgetting all of Lysander's other accounts?

Stanley Burrell
05-03-2008, 10:59 PM
The better question is, how do you noobs keep forgetting all of Lysander's other accounts?

Oh I just answer it seriously like I gave two shits. If you call somebody out on it too early, it doesn't get other folks posting as much.

Tolwynn
05-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Still plenty to post on it, if you absolutely have to. You could speculate on the root of his desire for homoerotic weapon design, or why he wants to share his vision of his character holding a long ebony shaft within his hands. I'm sure others could come up with more if they actually cared.

Stanley Burrell
05-03-2008, 11:08 PM
I meant insightful, overly on-topic posts. The awesomest/worst is when it elicits a response from others who think that they're sitting on the throne of edumacating others on identity exposure with their e-detective skills when you've known shit for like, since before it happened.

Then you make a serious post and get to watch other people's inferior egos at work. With a self-induced facade that they themselves are unaware of. It's like poetry in motion.

Edited to Add: This is why I make a lot of Stanley posts. Because when people truly stop giving a fuck, they won't. And I get to laugh. At people.

Celephais
05-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Snapp, please tell me he's getting assessed points for this shit? Did he get assessed any for his "GM impersonation" of Coase?

Snapp
05-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Might as well tag "Fake -" onto the front of this one too.

Seriously, how is he still on this board?

:shrug:

Celephais
05-03-2008, 11:11 PM
:shrug:
You're a super moderator, time to super banninate him!

SNnnnnNAAAAAPppppdor the banninator! SNAAAAAPDOR! Banninating across the land, banninating dirty sack wearing lucas, SNNNAAApppDOR!

Snapp
05-03-2008, 11:16 PM
I can't (or rather don't?) banninate people. :(

We'd only have like 10 posters left if Kranar let me ban. :D