PDA

View Full Version : Ethereal Halberd

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Loving the halberd, but as the previous owner told me, I simply don't hunt undead enough to keep the weapon on my back.

>tap halb
You tap an ethereal halberd, which is in your right hand.
>l halb
A worn shaft wrapped in thick leather is the only part of the halberd that appears to be tangible. A pale translucent blade extends from the halberd's shaft. The blade gradually fades in and out of existence at irregular intervals, as if it was forged from a wayward spirit. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

8x Permablessed halberd, will NOT hit living creatures. Scripts on every swing, as seen below.

-against undead-
The translucent blade of your halberd suddenly becomes entirely opaque.
You swing an ethereal halberd at a skeleton!
Skeleton says, "Ow." <--- this line replaced with combat yumminess.

-against living-
You attempt to attack a thyril with your ethereal halberd, but it resists, preventing you from completing the maneuver. (with roundtime equal to the swing)

Includes a fancy, custom case, and a writeable 50 blank page book, as seen below.

>tap case
You tap a moonstone and gold weapon case, which is in your right hand.
>l case
The exterior of the case is formed of solid, shaped gold, and holds a soft red sheen against ambient light. A single large moonstone of the same shade has been set into the top of the case, and serves as the only ornamentation on the piece. The interior has been lined with twice-folded crimson silk, which has been stitched into place with strands of braided silver.

>l vol
You see a gold-inlaid white leather volume with pages of silvery paper bound into it.
>tap quill
You tap an elegant gold-edged hawk quill, which is in your left hand.

Looking for offers of either other high tier polearms, a nice set of LBP, or will consider around 25m in silver an automatic buyout. Anything within, say, seven million of the aforementioned buyout would be considered. Feel free to send any offers, or questions to me via pm, or reply in this thread.

CB: 17m SOLD!
B/O: 25m

fallenSaint
04-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Shorter ownership than when I had it.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Eh, seems to be a running theme with this blade. I'm in no rush to sell it, though, so I may just pass you yet!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-28-2008, 04:50 PM
BUMP!

Brielus
04-28-2008, 06:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH...(told you so)

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-28-2008, 06:15 PM
BAH! Shoo.

Summertime
04-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Someone post the owners timetable on this weapon.. I'm curious as to who has had it, and how long they kept it :). What they bought & sold it for would rawk >_<

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Mr. Fallen took the dive right off the raffle, around 40 or so, from what he told me. Had to undersell it by quite a bit. No idea where it went between then and now, but I paid 18m for it, before it could hit the boards.

To be completely honest, I doubt it's much the fault of the weapon itself, but rather, the gap in undead. Most of the folks in range to buy the halberd are either sitting dead in that gap, or simply don't hunt enough undead to make use of the permabless. I fall into the second category. Anywho, free bumps ftw!

fallenSaint
04-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Mr. Fallen took the dive right off the raffle, around 40 or so, from what he told me. Had to undersell it by quite a bit. No idea where it went between then and now, but I paid 18m for it, before it could hit the boards.

To be completely honest, I doubt it's much the fault of the weapon itself, but rather, the gap in undead. Most of the folks in range to buy the halberd are either sitting dead in that gap, or simply don't hunt enough undead to make use of the permabless. I fall into the second category. Anywho, free bumps ftw!

Please take note I am fallenSaint and there is actually a Fallen who is a completely different person. And you misquoted me a bit.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Erp, apologeese, guess I misunderstood. Regardless, still looking at offers!

fallenSaint
04-29-2008, 12:11 AM
1m!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-29-2008, 02:32 PM
BUMP!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-30-2008, 06:22 PM
el bumpo!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
05-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Still taking offers!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
05-09-2008, 12:59 PM
BUMP! Current high bid is 17m! It -=WILL=- be accepted in exactly three days, should I receive no other interest.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
05-10-2008, 01:03 PM
GOING ONCE!

AestheticDeath
05-10-2008, 03:03 PM
who has the bid?

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
05-11-2008, 06:34 PM
GOING TWICE! (question answered!)

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
05-12-2008, 12:39 PM
SOLD!