PDA

View Full Version : Non Crumbly Wearable Mage Rechargeables

bubbauno
04-24-2008, 01:50 AM
Selling all sorts of non crumbly mage rechargeable wearables..

- Dauntless, Adrenal Surge, Faith Shield, Haste, Ewave, Deflection or any other imbeddible wiz or sorc spell you want
- Neck, ring, head, ear, ankle, pin and wrist worn spots available
- Non crumbly and fully charged as far as possible

2m for any spell you want
2.5m for pin worn

Anyone interested can contact me at bubbauno@aol.com, PM or bubbauno on AIM.

Thanks,
Tsin

Raffles
04-24-2008, 04:37 AM
how can you tell if an item is rechargeable or crumbly? Didn't they used to taste different?

Tolwynn
04-24-2008, 08:23 AM
In this case, you can tell they're non-crumbly because they come from one of the jewelry boxes.

Liberi Fatali
04-24-2008, 09:32 AM
how can you tell if an item is rechargeable or crumbly? Didn't they used to taste different?

There is a new method to obtain this data -- you were correct, though; the old mechanic was to lick the item in question.

I'm not going to mention on these boards how to tell if they are crumbly or not, because whenever I find a nice 'feature', someone goes and tattles on me to their favourite GM friend and it gets 'fixed' in no time.

If you REALLY need to know, IM me at WILWIL05.

Askip
04-24-2008, 12:37 PM
Please PM me with the info.

Thanks,
Askip

:D

bubbauno
04-26-2008, 04:30 PM
Got plenty left

Meges
05-02-2008, 09:19 PM

I'm pretty sure the easy, at a glance, way to see if something is not crumbly is if a metal is listed. Then again, maybe that's just too easy and you really do need some super-secret-omg-the-GMs-will-come-to-my-house-and-hit-me-in-the-arm-if-they-find-out-my-seeekrit! method.

Meges

bubbauno
05-07-2008, 11:53 PM
These are all non crumbly anyway so it doesn't matter

bubbauno
05-19-2008, 08:11 PM
Bump