Dodging............................| 150 50
Arcane Symbols.....................| 70 15
Harness Power......................| 70 15
Survival...........................| 150 50
Perception.........................| 150 50
Climbing...........................| 90 20
Swimming...........................| 90 20
First Aid..........................| 128 34

Stats: Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 100 (40) ... 100 (40)
Constitution (CON): 91 (30) ... 91 (30)
Dexterity (DEX): 100 (20) ... 100 (20)
Agility (AGL): 100 (20) ... 100 (20)
Discipline (DIS): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
Aura (AUR): 81 (10) ... 81 (10)
Logic (LOG): 56 (-2) ... 56 (-2)
Intuition (INT): 68 (9) ... 68 (9)
Wisdom (WIS): 61 (5) ... 61 (5)
Influence (INF): 58 (9) ... 58 (9)

Maximum Health Points: 245
Remaining Health Points: 245

Maximum Spirit Points: 8
Remaining Spirit Points: 8

Maximum Stamina Points: 125
Remaining Stamina Points: 125

Mana Points: 45 Remaining: 45

Skill name Mnemonic Ranks
Specialization I wspec1 3
Weapon Bonding bonding 5
Combat Mobility mobility 2
Combat Toughness toughness 1
Surge of Strength surge 5
Parry Mastery pmastery 1

Available Combat Maneuver Training Points: 5

You are Guild Master of the Warrior Guild.
You are current with your dues and must check in again sometime in the next 20 days.
You currently have 177 ranks out of a possible 229 for your training.

You have 6 ranks in the Disarm Weapon skill.
You need 35 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to practice disarming a partner with an edged weapon.
You have 16 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

You are a Master of Berserk.

You have 26 ranks in the Warrior Tricks skill.
You need 69 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to practice Drop-n-Roll for an audience.
You have 19 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

You are a Master of Tackle.

You have 18 ranks in the War Cries skill.
You need 90 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to get a partner to teach some war cry techniques.
You have 19 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

You have 7 ranks in the Batter Barriers skill.
You need 73 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to go break down some old crates to earn the guild some money.
You will need to do 70 hit points of damage for each repetition.
You have 6 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

Current society status:
You are a Master of the Guardians of Sunfist.

You have learned and are able to use the following abilities:
Sigil of Recognition
Sigil of Location
Sigil of Contact
Sigil of Resolve
Sigil of Minor Bane
Sigil of Bandages
Sigil of Defense
Sigil of Offense
Sigil of Distraction
Sigil of Minor Protection
Sigil of Focus
Sigil of Intimidation
Sigil of Mending
Sigil of Concentration
Sigil of Major Bane
Sigil of Determination
Sigil of Health
Sigil of Power
Sigil of Major Protection
Sigil of Escape

Past society affiliations (resigned or cast out):
The Council of Light

You may reset your society status one time. Enter SOCIETY RESET for details.

You may view your society task information via the SOCIETY TASK command.

Society Reset available.

The RESET option will allow you to completely reset all of your society affilitations, both current and past. It will be as if you had never joined a society with this character at all.
You will lose all powers and benefits for any society you are currently in.

** THIS CANNOT BE UNDONE! ** Please be sure this is what you want to do!

If you are sure you want to reset your society status, click SOCIETY RESET CONFIRM within the next 30 seconds.

>justice history
You have committed no crimes in the past six months.

This character still has the option to convert to Paladin (he's old)

No fixskills presently, will be up in about a month.

You currently have 61542 unspent bounty points.

You have accumulated a total of 61542 lifetime bounty points.

Special items:

__________________________________________________ _______________

a fur-covered leather loincloth
show: The loincloth is fashioned from sturdy black leather and covered in a mangy black fur. Upon closer examination you notice small bone beads woven into the fur in an intricate design of swirls. Also a small message seems to be crudely embroidered in the leather that reads, "Don't Stare."

You estimate that a fur-covered leather loincloth can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the loincloth on your legs.

These "pants" holds about 25 lbs of any size item.

In the leather loincloth you see a grey-swirled coraesine orb, a massive fur-trimmed espadon, a massive spiked imflass greatshield, a simple leather belt, a barrel of Bloody Krolvin ale, a copper-studded wineskin, a bone and fur warrior doll and a barrel of Bloody Krolvin ale.

You carefully examine the leather loincloth and determine that the weight is about 28 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

This was originally a pair of tanned doeskin britches that was altered and deepened.

a massive black warrior's mantle
show: Massive in its size, this mantle is suitable for the broadest of shoulders. It has been lined with deep black wolf fur, making it extremely warm. Each bit of fur has been woven into the cloth beneath to form an intricate pattern of swirls. It seems the once noble mantle has been poorly maintained since much of the fur is torn and bedraggled. Within one of the swirls, "The Warrior's Guild" emblem is perfectly threaded.

You carefully examine the warrior's mantle and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

You estimate that a massive black warrior's mantle can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

Originally a tattered and torn warrior's cloak that was altered and made closeable.

some crossed leather bandolier
show: The straps of the bandolier are constructed from deep black leather and are crossed in the middle of the chest and back. Stitched along the length of the smooth straps are small intricate swirls in dark thread. Though simple in appearance there are dozens of tiny pockets fastened with small bone buttons hidden on the underside of each strap, making it ideal for storing a large number of small trinkets.

You estimate that some crossed leather bandolier can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the bandolier, slinging it across your shoulders and back.

Opens/closes. Was originally an old imflass threaded war harness I believe. Hold as many items as you can fit inside, I use it for crystals and herbs.

5x heavily crit padded full plate armor
some massive golvern armor.

Only lightened once. Estimated Value of 25M.

7x imflass tower shield (+32)
a massive spiked imflass greatshield. 12 lbs I believe.

And the most important item:

a massive coraesine sword wrought with a spiral of incarnadine sigils.
show: Two bands of sigils are engraved along the length of the blade, intertwining among one another as they twist and shift slowly.

The swirling orb-shaped sigil pulses rapidly with a pale white glow.

A wreath of misty thorns continually spiral and twist around the length of the coraesine sword in a twining dance, their tips swept with deep scarlet.

4x impure coraesine bastard sword. Permanently bound to the character. Switchable to one and two-handed (and he is trained to use both grips). Double-strikes, air flares. Fully attuned and warrior bonded to rank 5 with the weapon. It has a few special abilities.

Thorns: When active, no other player can touch the weapon but the owner. If anyone else attempts to pick the weapon up, it will cut off their hand. If they succeed at putting the weapon in a container (and some have with immense redux), it will find its way out of the container eventually. This can be turned off if you want by tapping the sword.

Wind's Whisper: You can set a node anywhere, and if you die while wielding the weapon and are within "gold ring" range of said node, it will send an image of your corpse to that location.

Orbing: The sword can be transformed into an orb - a grey-swirled coraesine orb. This orb weighs less than 2 lbs, and allows easy storage of the weapon.

Other special features. No critter will ever touch this weapon. If you drop it or are disarmed in a hunting ground, it will never be picked up by a critter. They somehow know that it cannot be swung by them. Even if you do not activate thorns, and another player picks the weapon up, they cannot swing it. When attempting to swing the weapon it will just cause them 15-30 seconds of RT and do nothing. It has tons of actions, including a passive display of the thorns to anyone in the room. Massively long loresong.

The weapon can flare on mstrikes, and alongside warrior bonding flares. So, as a warrior, you can triple strike using this weapon with some flaring luck in a single attack. It double-strikes more often than flares air, and unlike old-style coraesine they do not flare together. This warrior is trained to ambush in 6 seconds, and mstrike for two hits in 7 seconds with the sword. The weapon comes with the character because you cannot transfer it to other players.

Before folks realized that this weapon was not able to be sold, I was offered 45M for it in tells.

So, any thoughts?

StrayRogue
04-21-2008, 11:29 PM
Isn't that the pure coraesine. I believe one was bought for over 100 mil (by Windi) at the event. It is certainly an awesome item and is the main selling point of the character.

Maerit
04-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Isn't that the pure coraesine. I believe one was bought for over 100 mil (by Windi) at the event. It is certainly an awesome item and is the main selling point of the character.

There were two versions auctioned/raffled at the spitfire. The 5x version is "pure" and the 4x version is "impure". The pure versions have the ability to haste 3x a day, self-mana call wind, and had hand of tonis when you waved it at something. Along with that, it had a special whirlwind flare that would damage a critter and carry it to an adjacent room.

The 4x ones had what I just mentioned, but are still awesome weapons. Windi paid 135m for the one that was purchased, and it was pure. Two other 5x weapons exist, and I believe there were 4 of the "impure" ones raffled (one which I have the pleasure of owning).

Stretch
04-21-2008, 11:44 PM
Your stats are awful :(

Nifty gear though. I'd price the gear somewhere between 70m-80m.

Warrior around $175, since he has a bit of guild work.

Drunken Durfin
04-22-2008, 12:17 AM
>4x impure coraesine bastard sword. Permanently bound to the character. Switchable to one and two-handed (and he is trained to use both grips). Double-strikes, air flares. Fully attuned and warrior bonded to rank 5 with the weapon. It has a few special abilities.

Wow, that sucks.

Maerit
04-22-2008, 12:13 PM
>4x impure coraesine bastard sword. Permanently bound to the character. Switchable to one and two-handed (and he is trained to use both grips). Double-strikes, air flares. Fully attuned and warrior bonded to rank 5 with the weapon. It has a few special abilities.

Wow, that sucks.

Unfortunately, without bonding the weapons to their owners they would never have released them in 2004. That was around the time when everything was being severely restricted, so the only way to bypass this was to create weapons that could not be sold on the market. Despite the clear signs stating that the weapons would be permanently bound to their owners, I still had dozens of people sending me thoughts with offers...

It was also interesting to see all the bidders on the one auctioned weapon. The creator explained that if anyone won an auction or raffle who could not sufficiently wield the weapon, he would kill them with it and not allow them to take possession of it. So, it was a little funny to see all the sorcerers and wizards who retrained to one-hand edged just for the opportunity to bid on the weapon and enter the raffles. Yet, I do not think any pure, and recall no semi having won any of the weapons. Maybe a bard or ranger took one home, but I'm pretty sure it was mostly rogues/warriors.

Stunseed
04-22-2008, 12:15 PM
I got outbid by Windi. :(

The real downside to me is that since the weapon is bonded, there's no way for resale. I fear you'd be aiming too high with the weapon included.

NocturnalRob
04-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Nifty gear though. I'd price the gear somewhere between 70m-80m.

Warrior around $175, since he has a bit of guild work.

plus the 30-35m you'd have to spend on a fixstats potions, because...qft

Your stats are awful :(

Durgrimst
04-23-2008, 11:48 PM
Is is possible to hand off the weapon in a container, then re-roll the character, and get the weapon back and be able to still have it?

Maerit
04-24-2008, 12:07 AM
Is is possible to hand off the weapon in a container, then re-roll the character, and get the weapon back and be able to still have it?

The weapon is bound to the actual character. You can convert him to a paladin, but re-roll from scratch would not work. Perhaps if you coordinated with some GM assistance, but to my knowledge there is no way to un-bind the weapon from the existing character.

I did convert him on the test server to a paladin, and he had no problem using the weapon or casting sanctify on it and start the paladin bonding process.

What you should understand is that the coraesine weapons did not start with their powers. The players had to unlock all their powers through combat, and it took me about 2-3 months (about 5-7 trains) to fully unlock the weapon. During that time it would frequently lashback at me with force. The weapon itself killed me 9 times with flares to my neck and head, so it was not a painless process like warrior bonding (I also died like 4 other times due to badly timed lashbacks that stunned me to death). After it was fully bonded it will no longer lash back at the wielder (old-style coraesine that can be sold will always have a chance to strike the wielder, these do not after full bonding is achieved), and all the abilities are unlocked, so all the hard stuff has already been accomplished. I'm not sure any other weapons exist that are quite like the limited coraesine ones released.

If you were somehow able to get consent from a GM to re-attune the weapon to a re-rolled character, you would probably have to undergo the bonding process again. Since its 4x you wouldn't be able to hold it until 10th train, and then the flares would kill you frequently at that train (my character was about 35th train when he received the weapon). It seems like that might be a lot of effort in the long run.

Lomoriond
04-24-2008, 03:27 AM
plus the 30-35m you'd have to spend on a fixstats potions, because...qft

FYI if you migrate to paladin, you get 5 stat reallocations in the first 30 days.

Or at least that was the case about a year ago

Maerit
04-24-2008, 10:08 AM
FYI if you migrate to paladin, you get 5 stat reallocations in the first 30 days.

Or at least that was the case about a year ago

It was true on the test server 2 weeks ago. Your skills (and I believe CMANs) are also instantly migrated for the first 30 days.

Anebriated
04-24-2008, 12:38 PM
Yeah but then youre stuck as a paladin.

Agamemnon
04-24-2008, 02:43 PM
The Giantman warrior 200 bucks mainly because of mastering the two guild ranks... warrior guild ranks are notoriously long/difficult/boring. If you can grandmaster then he'll be worth around 400 bucks. But I doubt you'll spend the time to do that.

Maerit
04-24-2008, 04:26 PM
Just to sum it all up in an estimation.

I've got approx $175-$200 for the warrior, and then about 75M in gear with a "stats tax" of about 35M.

So, a low, but rough, estimate would be -- $175 + (40M gear value x $8.00 per M = $320.00) = $495.00??

I might put the work in to master warrior tricks sometime soon, but definitely not disarm or batter barriers.