PDA

View Full Version : i have a few things i need help with please.

Lynette Syrlan
04-21-2008, 04:01 PM
its a massive bloodwood-hafted rolaren bastard axe with twin serrated blades.
7x, both ohe/2hw weighs about 5 pounds
apparently there are very few of these weapons left.
and wont be made again.

a deep black sniper's bow
>l bow
The bow's sharp curve is smooth, bereft of any patterning, natural or otherwise, and dark as pitch. Its lusterless surface has a matte finish, without even the hint of gloss or shine. At the centermost point of the arc is a short grip, wrapped in a tight constriction of ebon-scaled snakeskin.
*believed to be a longbow base.* bow itself was a silver nocked bow from the summer fest?

a deep black assassin's cloak
>l cloa
Made from supple leather, the deep black cloak is bereft of any patterning, natural or otherwise, and is as dark as pitch. The lusterless surface has a matte finish, without the slightest hint of gloss or shine. The hem is made from ebon-scaled snakeskin and is clasped at the neck with a grinning scarab-shaped emerald.
*holds a large amount, and closes weighs about 10

Stunseed
04-21-2008, 04:07 PM
< its a massive bloodwood-hafted rolaren bastard axe with twin serrated blades.
and wont be made again. >

That what was thought before. Anfelt came around and 3464235 copied me and had the new-style bastard axes done. Sorry, but with the new style I don't know if you can claim they aren't getting made again.

Drunken Durfin
04-21-2008, 04:10 PM
There was a post on the officials a while back, some GM stated that there would not be any more bastard axes made. Would search and link, but we all know that standard complaint.

thefarmer
04-21-2008, 04:28 PM
< its a massive bloodwood-hafted rolaren bastard axe with twin serrated blades.
and wont be made again. >

That what was thought before. Anfelt came around and 3464235 copied me and had the new-style bastard axes done. Sorry, but with the new style I don't know if you can claim they aren't getting made again.

Since I was apparently gone when you're talking about, what's the difference between a newstyle and oldstyle bastard axe?

Lynette Syrlan
04-21-2008, 04:37 PM
it was posted in the officials boards. i have been looking for the exact one and when it was.

already said...
oops, i was slow

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Old style bastard axes can be wspec'd as a handaxe, new style are wspec'd as a great axe.

thefarmer
04-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Old style bastard axes can be wspec'd as a handaxe, new style are wspec'd as a great axe.

Good to know, thanks.

I'll have to dig mine out and check and see.

Khariz
04-21-2008, 06:50 PM
COuple sold in the auctions the past few days. I'll dig out the prices when I get home. Bastard axes that is.

Methais
04-21-2008, 07:34 PM
a deep black sniper's bow
>l bow
The bow's sharp curve is smooth, bereft of any patterning, natural or otherwise, and dark as pitch. Its lusterless surface has a matte finish, without even the hint of gloss or shine. At the centermost point of the arc is a short grip, wrapped in a tight constriction of ebon-scaled snakeskin.
*believed to be a longbow base.* bow itself was a silver nocked bow from the summer fest?

If you can get the letters AWP written on that I'll buy it for 47382094274 million.

StrayRogue
04-21-2008, 07:36 PM
COuple sold in the auctions the past few days. I'll dig out the prices when I get home. Bastard axes that is.

Probably because SHM's being trying to sell them for ages.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Likely wouldn't be THAT difficult... (AWP)

Yay for William finally selling his axes, even if they went cheapies!

Methais
04-21-2008, 07:45 PM
Likely wouldn't be THAT difficult... (AWP)

Yay for William finally selling his axes, even if they went cheapies!

The trick is to find an alterer that's never played Counter-Strike.

Then again, Sukara went ahead and made my Triforce ring even after another GM clued her in on it. But Kyalia was the coolest GM/merchant ever.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Probably because SHM's being trying to sell them for ages.

LOL, I wasn't trying hard.

I also still made about 4x my investment on em.

Lynette Syrlan
04-22-2008, 12:22 PM
bump

Lynette Syrlan
04-23-2008, 09:11 PM
ok, so on the other two items? the assasin's cloak and sniper bow? i believe the bow is a longbow... is 4x though

Lynette Syrlan
04-26-2008, 02:26 AM
sniper and assasin set are sold now, so no need for appraisal.
still looking for help with the 7x bastard axe

Khariz
04-26-2008, 11:03 AM
This just sold at the recent auction:

1. A massive bloodwood-hafted rolaren bastard axe with twin serrated blades,
5lbs and is 7x enchanted
10m Kysari

Keep in mind that auction prices are not indicative of how much you could get on the open market. I'd say you could get about double that for the rarity of the thing.

That would probably be a good starting point though.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-26-2008, 11:47 AM
Dude, she's Kysari I believe. lol

Khariz
04-26-2008, 12:14 PM
Oh yeah...that would make sense!

Lynette Syrlan
04-26-2008, 09:49 PM
heheh

ok, thank you