PDA

View Full Version : Swordfyre (again!) LONG log.

DCSL
12-21-2003, 11:55 PM
So irritating! This time, I'll post the log and let you all judge for yourselves whether or not he is a panty waste. Prior to this, this character (Cicera) had not ever come into contact with Swordfyre before. We were all just sitting around. Just before he raspberried Cicera, she had raised her eyebrow at him after he'd made some general comment... it scrolled off the screen before I could catch it, unfortunately. Anyway, so that's where it picks up. Edited only for noise and extraneous stuff.

>
Swordfyre sticks his tongue out at you, and lets out with a loud, "Thbtbtbtbt" from his lips!
>
You glance at Swordfyre.
>look sword
You see Lord Swordfyre Wintervale the Plaguebringer.
He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
He appears to be extremely old and tall. He has dark-rimmed milky white eyes and dusky skin. He has long, straight black hair. He has a gaunt face and angular pointed ears.
He has minor cuts and bruises on his chest, and some minor cuts and bruises on his left leg.
He is wearing some ancient nightmare black leather inset on the left breast with a single blood-filled crystal teardrop, a vile green rotting hide cloak, a grotesque assortment of mangled ears dangling from a mithril alloy chain, a delicate red crystal rose, a dried black orchid, an ancient nightmare black crown of sigil-etched skeleton fingers clutching a shard of oblivion quartz, some softened centaur hide trousers, a blinking fisheye ring, a pair of gaunt vile green claws extending into long jaggedly-cut nightmare black fingernails, a soiled loot sack, a dried maggot necklace, a rotting kobold ear fetish, a gruesome troll-arm sheath, a vile green rotting lich mask, a hollowed-out blighted newt corpse, and a sigil-incised dark crystal anklet.

>"Kindly refrain from spraying me with your spittle.
You say, "Kindly refrain from spraying me with your spittle."

You blink at Swordfyre.
>
Swordfyre ponders.
>
Swordfyre shows you a hollowed-out blighted newt corpse, which he is wearing. Hanging from a noose tied with its own rot-blackened tongue, this wretched creature stares blankly from a single dead eye. Symptoms of more diseases than could have occurred accidentally indicate that some cruel being has been inflicting them. In many places, the newt's flesh is rotted to the bone, and the shadowed forms of spell components lodged in its stomach are visible through its empty eye socket. A small metal plate around its neck reads, "EXPERIMENT 52: PLAGUE, THE ROT, UNDEATH."

>

Montrealu sticks out his tongue and lets loose with a loud, "Thbtbtbtbt" from his lips!
>
Swordfyre says, "I have to spread plagues. It's my job. Sorry."
>
Swordfyre sticks his tongue out at you, and lets out with a loud, "Thbtbtbtbt" from his lips!
>

Swordfyre sticks his tongue out at Montrealu, and lets out with a loud, "Thbtbtbtbt" from his lips!
>act appears unmoved.
(Cicera appears unmoved.)
>
You smirk.
>
Swordfyre says, "You can appear unmoved all you want, or even appear unplagued. Doesn't mean you aren't."
>"Riiiiiight.
You say, "Riiiiiight."
>
Swordfyre grins.
>"You can stand there covered in body parts all you want, but that doesn't mean you spread plague.
You say, "You can stand there covered in body parts all you want, but that doesn't mean you spread plague."
>shrug
You shrug.
>
Swordfyre starts chuckling at you!
>
Swordfyre says, "No, but I still do."
>
Swordfyre nods to Montrealu.
>
Swordfyre leans softly against Montrealu.
>
Swordfyre says, "I would demonstrate, but I'd rather not get arrested."
>"Amazing that that halfling is keeping you upright.
Swordfyre cackles at Hashum!
>
You say, "Amazing that that halfling is keeping you upright."
>raise eyebrow
You give your eyebrow a little workout.
>
Swordfyre grins at Hashum.
>
Swordfyre shows Hashum his blighted newt corpse.
>
Swordfyre nods to Carpian.
>
>
Swordfyre nods.
>
Swordfyre exclaims, "He's a tough one!"
>
Montrealu weakly says, "Think a jhaffling where."
>
Swordfyre laughs!
>
Bertuk rubs Montrealu tenderly.
>
Hashum grins at Swordfyre.
>
Swordfyre grins.
>
* Laynne joins the adventure.
>
* Aramund joins the adventure.
>
Swordfyre grins.
>
Montrealu recites:

"Here halfling halfling got a tart for you"

>
Swordfyre grins at Montrealu.
>
Swordfyre asks, "Talkin to yourself again?"
>
Kodiakc removes a wooden toothpick from in his zombie skin boots.
>
Hanasavi nods to you.
>
Montrealu weakly says, "No looken for a haffling."
>
Swordfyre nods.
>
Swordfyre ponders.
>
Montrealu leans on Swordfyre, giving him a companionable grin.
>
Hashum grins at Swordfyre.
>
Carpian nods to Swordfyre.
>
You see Ahrian.
She appears to be a Vaalor Elf.
She appears to be young and robust and tall. She has sultry grey-green eyes and alabaster skin. She has chin length, glossy flaxen hair threaded with tiny cowries among the tangled braids. She has an oval face and thin lips.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a pitch black frock in her left hand.
She is wearing a silver-edged black tricorne, a black skull-stitched bandana, a single gold earring, a pair of ivory crossed bones earrings, a silk-lined fishnet musette, a storm grey oilskin jacket, a soft grey pearl-buttoned bodice, an emerald silk sash, a salt-crusted seaweed pomander, some black bloused pantaloons, a scorched grey vruul skin thigh-sheath tooled with whorls of circling sharks, and some black golvern-studded boots.
>
Speaking to you, Ahrian says, "Ye know, iffn they be bringin' a plauge upon my ship, I usually make them walk the plank, and share it with the sharks."
>
Swordfyre grins at Ahrian.
>
Swordfyre says, "By then, it's too late."
>
Swordfyre nods to Ahrian.
>
Swordfyre says, "You're already dead."
>"I would highly endorse such a venture.
You say, "I would highly endorse such a venture."
>nod ahri
You nod to Ahrian.
>
Swordfyre says, "And if that plaguebringer is a necromancer as well... you're in trouble."
>
Swordfyre grins at Ahrian.
>
Speaking to you, Ahrian says, "They have sharks about this fecal hole they call the Landing? I know they have vultures."
>
Ahrian glances at Swordfyre.
>
Swordfyre says, "Most necromancers don't care about death."
>
Swordfyre shows Ahrian his rotting lich mask.
>
Swordfyre begins chuckling at Ahrian!
>
Speaking to you, Ahrian says, "And leeches."
>
Swordfyre says, "Aye, a vulture I am."
>
Swordfyre says, "I wait for your death."
>"And pretentious blowhards.
You say, "And pretentious blowhards."
>smirk
You smirk.
>
Swordfyre growls ferociously at Ahrian!
>
Ahrian nods to you.
>
Bertuk asks, "What would ye call a shark?"
>
Hanasavi says, "A Nalfein."
>
Hanasavi glances at you.
>chuckle hana
You chuckle at Hanasavi.
>
Swordfyre grins at Hanasavi.
>
Montrealu weakly says, "Ah sword is just a big old teady bear he whont hurt a fly."
>
Carpian says, "An loud mouthed fools..."
>
Swordfyre cackles at Montrealu!
>
Ahrian says, "Ye'll be waiting a while....ye plague-licking no good excuse fer a demon master."
>
>
Ahrian says, "I've know seagulls meaner den you."
>
Swordfyre asks, "Care to test that on me?"
>
Montrealu intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
>
Swordfyre peers quizzically at Ahrian.
>
Montrealu gestures.
The magic fizzles ineffectually.
>
>look sword
He appears to be extremely old and tall. He has dark-rimmed milky white eyes and dusky skin. He has long, straight black hair. He has a gaunt face and angular pointed ears.
He has minor cuts and bruises on his chest, and some minor cuts and bruises on his left leg.
He is wearing some ancient nightmare black leather inset on the left breast with a single blood-filled crystal teardrop, a vile green rotting hide cloak, a grotesque assortment of mangled ears dangling from a mithril alloy chain, a delicate red crystal rose, a dried black orchid, an ancient nightmare black crown of sigil-etched skeleton fingers clutching a shard of oblivion quartz, some softened centaur hide trousers, a blinking fisheye ring, a pair of gaunt vile green claws extending into long jaggedly-cut nightmare black fingernails, a soiled loot sack, a dried maggot necklace, a rotting kobold ear fetish, a gruesome troll-arm sheath, a vile green rotting lich mask, a hollowed-out blighted newt corpse, and a sigil-incised dark crystal anklet.
>
Swordfyre says, "I'll eat you alive, whelp."
>
Ahrian says, "Ye ain't worth me dirtyin' my pantaloons."
>
>
Ahrian says, "Just got em washed an all."
>
Ahrian attends to her black bloused pantaloons, making the pantaloons as presentable as possible.
>
Hanasavi nods to Ahrian.
>
Swordfyre says, "That, or you can't back up your threats. Whelp."
>
Ahrian says, "Had a little grog accident at Helga's."
>
Montrealu weakly says, "Dont ya just love the landin people alwes bitchen."
>
Ahrian says, "I'll make no lie, I can't stand upon dis dirt hole.."
>
Ahrian says, "Let alone fight on dry land."
>
Swordfyre grins.
>
Swordfyre says, "I somehow doubt you can fight at all."
>
>"Lost your ship?
You ask, "Lost your ship?"
>raise eyebrow ahrian
You raise an eyebrow in Ahrian's direction.
>
Bertuk removes a rotted heavily-veined eyeball from in his bear-hide mantle.
>
Bertuk offers Swordfyre a rotted heavily-veined eyeball.
>
Swordfyre removes a decapitated rat corpse from in his rotting hide cloak.
>
Ahrian uneasily says, "Uh...it's um...in for repairs."
>
Bertuk exclaims, "Happy thrakmas!"
>
Ahrian coughs.
>
Swordfyre beams happily at Bertuk!
>
Swordfyre accepts Bertuk's heavily-veined eyeball.
>
Swordfyre gives Bertuk a friendly hug.
>
Swordfyre grins.
>
Ahrian mutters something about gambling.
>
Swordfyre licks a rotted heavily-veined eyeball.
>
Swordfyre raises an eyebrow.
>
Swordfyre makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
>
Swordfyre gestures at a rotted heavily-veined eyeball.
>
Swordfyre laughs!
>
Swordfyre raises an eyebrow.
>
Swordfyre nods to Bertuk.
>
Swordfyre put a rotted heavily-veined eyeball in his rotting hide cloak.
>
Swordfyre asks, "Hey, look, Bertuk! It's Cicera! Or wait, is it Ahrian?"
>
Swordfyre shows Bertuk his rat corpse.
>
>look
[Sukara's Sacks and Stuff]
Bright silk ribbons adorn a massive wood pole in the center of this spacious tent. Fresh garlands of flowering vines decorate the sun bleached canvas walls filling the tent with their sweet fragrance. You also see a single arrow shaft, a gold-trimmed ivory shelf with some stuff on it, a glass counter with some stuff on it, some silk wrapped hooks with some stuff on it and a polished silver rack with some stuff on it.
Also here: Keilani who is sitting, Marluxian, Kearsy, Laeknir, Snook who is sitting, Bertuk who is sitting, Lord Veigita who is sitting, Lord Swordfyre who is sitting, Buchanon, Cae, Crul, Laella, Montrealu, Great Lord Menos, Hanasavi who is sitting, Lady Snoball who is sitting, Leahlynn who is sitting, Esperath, Morden, Lochiven, Ahrian, Lord Carpian who is sitting, Darksone who is sitting, Kodiakc, Kashalina who is sitting, Adrucia who is sitting, Zaknifein who is sitting, Lord Hashum who is sitting
Obvious exits: out
>
Ahrian shakes her head.
>"And you knew my name... how?
Bertuk starts chortling.
>
You ask, "And you knew my name... how?"
>
Swordfyre grins at Bertuk.
>raise eyebrow sword
You raise an eyebrow in Swordfyre's direction.
>
Montrealu just licked Bertuk!
>
Swordfyre says, "I have many ears, child."
>
Montrealu just licked Swordfyre!
>
Swordfyre says, "You forget, you walk my home town."
>
>
Bertuk asks, "Gonna be one or the other when they step outside huh?"
>
>
Swordfyre grins evilly.
>"Riiiiight.
You say, "Riiiiight."
>
Bertuk starts chortling.
>
Ahrian says, "Give an idiot some ugly dead things, and *poof* instant dark elf sorcerer."
>
Speaking in Elven, Menos says, "Must be hard hunting in that getup, everyone thinking you are a corpse to be looted."
>
Bertuk gently bites Montrealu.
>
Laeknir just left.
>
Bertuk exclaims, "Take that!"
>
Menos shrugs.
>
Bertuk holds his hand out towards Montrealu, palm upward and holding his other hand which is balled into a fist, inviting Montrealu to roshambo.
>
Swordfyre grins at Menos.
>
Speaking in Elven, Menos says, "Then again, maybe it is easier to hide like that."
>
Swordfyre says, "Yes, they think that. Until I vaporize them."
>
Swordfyre chuckles.
>
In a botched imitation, Hanasavi says, "Blah blah blah, I'm evil, I'm going to kill you all, look at me, look at me."
>
Swordfyre grins at Hanasavi.
>snicker hana

Swordfyre says, "My my."
>
You snicker at Hanasavi.
>
Bertuk says, "Dun forget, gonna eat yer baby."
>
Swordfyre says, "This room is absolutely packed with pretentious little bastard elves."
>
Ahrian begins chuckling at Bertuk!
>
Bertuk nods to Swordfyre.
>
Speaking in Elven, Marluxian asks, "Is sukara here tonight?"
>
Swordfyre says, "Not yet."
>
Swordfyre smiles at Marluxian.
>
Bertuk says, "Lets cook em all and eat em..."
>
>
Swordfyre says, "I think I may."
>
Marluxian grins at Swordfyre.
>look bert
You see Bertuk the Barbarian.
He appears to be a Half-Krolvin.
He appears to be mature and average height. He has ale-brown eyes and alabaster skin. He has a shaven head of amber hair.
He has severe bruises and swelling around his right eye, and old battle scars on his right hand.
He is holding a tattered locker manifest in his left hand.
He is wearing a small sack, a little round mirror, some double leather, an etched imflass crown, a tattered merchant lootsack, some dark silver-buttoned breeches, some fitted myklian scale gloves, an enruned air elemental talisman, a massive black bear-hide mantle, a simple etched mithril pin, a black V'Tull symbol, a whorled bloodjewel pendant, a small pitted iron skull, a krodera-edged leather harness, some bloodjewel studded imflass finger-armor, a ruby-clasped black silk satchel, an enamelled silver tanik pin, a dragonmist crystal orb pin, a blue diamond star-shaped pin, a carved white chalcedony snowball pin, a silver bell-shaped pin, and a braided white golvern band.
>scoff
You scoff.
>
Ahrian gazes heavenward.
>
Bertuk gazes in wonder at his surroundings.
>
Swordfyre says, "I imagine I could take them all at once, which is quite amusing, indeed."
>
Speaking in Elven, Marluxian asks, "Is she coming?"
>
Swordfyre put a decapitated rat corpse in his rotting hide cloak.
>
Bertuk says, "Could burn this tent to the ground..."
>
Marluxian glances at Swordfyre.
>
Swordfyre says, "We hope so."
>
Hanasavi nods to Marluxian.
>
Swordfyre smiles at Marluxian.
>
Swordfyre asks, "Burn?"
>
Marluxian nods.
>
Swordfyre laughs at Bertuk!
>
Swordfyre says, "I can do worse than that."
>
Speaking in Elven, Hanasavi says, "She said she was coming later tonight, hopefully."
>
>
Bertuk snickers.
>
Bertuk nods.
>
Marluxian nods.
>
Eylanna just went out.
>
Bertuk says, "Implode then, Sukara may enjoy the cleanliness."
>
Swordfyre says, "And I would gladly do so, would it rid the landing of this trash that seemed to have drifted in."
>
Swordfyre sneers.
>
Ahrian glances at Bertuk and yawns.
>
>"By all means, do it.
>
You say, "By all means, do it."
>
>nod sword
You nod to Swordfyre.
>
Bertuk turns away from Ahrian, ignoring her.
>
>
Marluxian peers quizzically at Swordfyre.
>
Carpian says, "Hell, Sukara would enjoy watchin the implode."
>
Swordfyre says, "Surely. Come outside the Gate."
>"No one is stopping you, because you are so incredibly powerful.
smirk
You say, "No one is stopping you, because you are so incredibly powerful."
>You smirk.
>
Swordfyre grins at Carpian.
>
Bertuk nods.
>
Swordfyre says, "I agree."
>
Swordfyre nods to Carpian.
>
Swordfyre gently takes hold of your hand.
>"No, you said you could do it in here.
You say, "No, you said you could do it in here."
>
Swordfyre stands up.
>
Lord Swordfyre just went out.
>group close
Your group status is now closed.
>
Lord Swordfyre just arrived.
>
Ahrian says, "Makes me glad to have killed so many of yer people.."
>roll eyes
You roll your eyes.
>
Swordfyre tries to pull you to your feet, but you are too heavy.
>
Swordfyre says, "Come on."
>
>
Ahrian glances at Swordfyre.
>
Ahrian stands in front of you.
>
Swordfyre says, "You asked for it, now follow through."
>
Bertuk snickers.
>
Bertuk stands up.
>
>
Kodiakc chuckles.
>
Bertuk pulls you to your feet.
>
Bertuk cackles!
>
Lord Swordfyre's group just went out.
[Wehnimer's, South Ring Rd.]
A small group of local residents gathers around the small well next to the palisade, chatting idly in the cool night air. The connecting road runs to the east and west, and a few passers-by head north to the heart of town. You also see a shimmering silver tent.
Also here: Lord Swordfyre, Lord Purplenyte
Obvious paths: north, east, west
>
Swordfyre removes a ki-lin carved black orase runestaff from in his troll-arm sheath.
>
Lord Swordfyre's group just went west.
The moonlit, rolling countryside outside the town can be glimpsed through a crack in the south palisade wall. A cool and refreshing night breeze whistles between the logs, freshening the air with a brisk scent of pine.
Also here: Lord Swordfyre, Tcherkla
Obvious paths: east, west
>
A spacious boulevard intersects the Ring Road at this point. Traders and peddlers pass by, carting their wares home from a busy day in the bazaar, and a few townsfolk scatter east and west bearing packages, sacks and purchases. You also see a simple monir box, a bent cup and an intricate gate in a cast-iron fence.
Also here: Lord Swordfyre
>
A short distance to the east lies a broad intersection. To the west, the road narrows slightly as it is impinged on by closely-spaced shops, beyond which the western and southern city walls intersect. A few townsfolk mingle under the circles of lamplight in the cobbled street. You also see the gemcutter's shop.
Also here: Lord Swordfyre, Tcherkla
>
The quiet of the moonlit street is broken by the sound of metal bouncing against metal. A small group of rough-looking citizens gather in the shadow of the buildings, apparently busy at some gambling game. From one small storefront comes the sound of a lilting melody being picked out on a lute. You also see an ornate wrought iron gate.
Also here: Lord Swordfyre
Obvious paths: north, east, northwest
>e
>e
A short distance to the east lies a broad intersection. To the west, the road narrows slightly as it is impinged on by closely-spaced shops, beyond which the western and southern city walls intersect. A few townsfolk mingle under the circles of lamplight in the cobbled street. You also see the gemcutter's shop.
>e
A spacious boulevard intersects the Ring Road at this point. Traders and peddlers pass by, carting their wares home from a busy day in the bazaar, and a few townsfolk scatter east and west bearing packages, sacks and purchases. You also see a simple monir box, a bent cup and an intricate gate in a cast-iron fence.
>e
The moonlit, rolling countryside outside the town can be glimpsed through a crack in the south palisade wall. A cool and refreshing night breeze whistles between the logs, freshening the air with a brisk scent of pine.
>
A small group of local residents gathers around the small well next to the palisade, chatting idly in the cool night air. The connecting road runs to the east and west, and a few passers-by head north to the heart of town. You also see a shimmering silver tent.
Also here: Lord Purplenyte
>
>go tent
Lord Swordfyre just went east.
>
[Sukara's Sacks and Stuff]
Bright silk ribbons adorn a massive wood pole in the center of this spacious tent. Fresh garlands of flowering vines decorate the sun bleached canvas walls filling the tent with their sweet fragrance. You also see a single arrow shaft, a gold-trimmed ivory shelf with some stuff on it, a glass counter with some stuff on it, some silk wrapped hooks with some stuff on it and a polished silver rack with some stuff on it.
Also here: Laeknir, Keilani who is sitting, Marluxian, Kearsy, Snook who is sitting, Bertuk who is sitting, Lord Veigita who is sitting, Buchanon, Cae, Crul, Laella, Montrealu, Great Lord Menos, Hanasavi who is sitting, Lady Snoball who is sitting, Leahlynn who is sitting, Esperath, Morden, Lochiven, Ahrian, Lord Carpian who is sitting, Darksone who is sitting, Kodiakc, Kashalina who is sitting, Adrucia who is sitting, Zaknifein who is sitting, Lord Hashum who is sitting
Obvious exits: out
>sit
You sit down.
>
>
Swordfyre says, "Whelp."
>"Actually, you asked for it.
You say, "Actually, you asked for it."
>nod sword
You nod to Swordfyre.
>
Bertuk stands up.
>
Bertuk rubs his chin thoughtfully.
>
Buchanon just left.
>"You said you could wipe out the whole tent.
You say, "You said you could wipe out the whole tent."
>
Bertuk shuffles his feet.
>"And I said do it.
You say, "And I said do it."
>nod
Bertuk just trudged away moving out.
>
You nod.
>
Ahrian says, "Ye dirty, idiotic, no good waste of decent tent space."
>
From right behind you, Swordfyre's voice says, "By all means, do it."
>
>
Swordfyre traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
>
>wait
Ahrian glances at Menos.
>
Time drags on by...
Roundtime: 2 sec.
>
Swordfyre says, "You're lucky I can't cast in here, fools."
>
Ahrian rolls her eyes.
>
>laugh
You laugh out loud!
>
Buchanon says, "What would you cast."
>
Carpian asks, "Might ye all keep yer mindless drivle te yerselves?"
>
Marluxian ponders.
>
Buchanon turns an inquisitive ear towards Swordfyre.
>
Marluxian makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
>
Marluxian gestures.
>
Swordfyre says, "Your life is extended solely by Sukara's grace."
>
Marluxian appears to be trying hard not to grin.
>
Ahrian says, "We'd be lucky if someone could call wind and clear out ye stink."
>
Ahrian sniffs.
>
Bertuk just came trudging in.
>
Bertuk hiccups!
>
Bertuk sits down.
>
Bertuk removes a bilious green ooze-filled vial from in his bear-hide mantle.
>
Bertuk offers Swordfyre a bilious green ooze-filled vial.
>
(Swordfyre flaps his cloak at Ahrian, blasting him with its filthy stench.)
>
Bertuk snickers.
>
>
Swordfyre put a ki-lin carved black orase runestaff in his troll-arm sheath.
>
Bertuk says, "A vial of bile."
>
Swordfyre nods.
>
Swordfyre says, "I have one too."
>
Swordfyre grins.
>
Bertuk removes some spiders in a vial from in his bear-hide mantle.
>
Bertuk says, "Oh."
>
Swordfyre removes a preserved three-eyed toad head from in his rotting hide cloak.
>
Bertuk asks, "How about spiders?"
>
Marluxian shudders.
>
Marluxian takes a drink from his dwarven whiskey.
>
(Swordfyre holds up his toad head next to Ahrian, then Cicera, apparently trying to figure out which bears a greater likeness.)
>
Montrealu's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
>
Swordfyre shrugs.
>
Swordfyre put a preserved three-eyed toad head in his rotting hide cloak.
>
Kodiakc begins chuckling at Marluxian!
>
Swordfyre says, "Bout the same."
>
Marluxian gasps for breath.
>
Montrealu weakly says, "Call wind dont woek in here."
>
Kodiakc deeply says, "I might need a shot of that before the night is through."
>
Montrealu sobs.
>
Kodiakc begins chuckling at Marluxian!
>
Bertuk offers Swordfyre some spiders in a vial.
>
Swordfyre accepts Bertuk's spiders in a vial.
>
Bertuk asks, "Hwo about that?"
>
Bertuk smiles.
>
Ahrian says, "Yah, we look a lot like ye wife."
>
>
Ahrian nods to Swordfyre.
>
Bertuk put a bilious green ooze-filled vial in his bear-hide mantle.

Swordfyre licks some spiders in a vial.
>
>
Ahrian says, "Now, put er back in ye pants."
>
Ahrian waves a hand at Swordfyre, dismissing him indifferently.
>
Bertuk says, "Just trying ta get ye done and over with."
>
Keilani struggles to stand, but fails.
>
Keilani stands up.
>
Speaking in Elven, Marluxian says, "Gotta have something to drown out the voices."
>
Swordfyre ponders.

Marluxian raises his dwarven whiskey skyward!
>
Speaking in Elven, Menos says, "Try water, some here could use a stern washing."
>
Bertuk asks, "Now what?"
>
Swordfyre removes a decapitated rat corpse from in his rotting hide cloak.
>
Menos glances at Swordfyre.
>
Swordfyre licks a decapitated rat corpse.
>
Speaking in Elven, Hanasavi says, "To be faire, the oh-so-evil one started it."
>
Swordfyre shrugs.
>
Hanasavi shrugs.
>
Bertuk asks, "Eat em all already?"
>
Swordfyre says, "I hate water."
>
Swordfyre snickers.
>
Speaking deeply in Elven, Kodiakc says, "Amen brother."
>
Swordfyre put a decapitated rat corpse in his rotting hide cloak.
>
Swordfyre looks over at Bertuk and shakes his head.
>
Swordfyre says, "I have no room."
>
Swordfyre grins.
>
>
Swordfyre ducks his head.
>
Speaking in Elven, Ahrian exclaims, "Fair, who cares for fair, let's run him through!"
>
Bertuk starts chortling.
>
Kodiakc nods to Marluxian.
>
Swordfyre says, "I have so much stuff."
>
Speaking in Elven, Ahrian exclaims, "Harr!"
>
Bertuk nods.
>
Bertuk put some spiders in a vial in his bear-hide mantle.
>
>
Hanasavi begins chuckling at Ahrian!
>
Swordfyre gives Bertuk a friendly hug.
>
Menos starts chortling.
>
Ahrian glances at a scorched grey vruul skin thigh-sheath tooled with whorls of circling sharks.
>
>
Swordfyre says, "Try it, whelp."
>
Speaking in Elven, Hanasavi says, "That sounds like effort."
>
Hanasavi stares off into space.
>chuckle hana
You chuckle at Hanasavi.
>speak elven
Swordfyre says, "You'll be dead before you touch your sword."
>
You are now speaking Elven.
Carpian asks, "Why is it that some can not sit in a room wit out constantly insultin others?"
>
Kodiakc chuckles.
>
Marluxian just touched a razor-sharp steel kidney dagger.
>
Speaking in Elven, Menos says, "Some of us are harder to kill then others."
>
Menos starts chortling.
>look carp
You see Lord Carpian Lostborn the Mercenary.
He appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
He appears to be in the prime of life and taller than average. He has silver-flecked steel grey eyes and ebon skin. He has shoulder length, glossy blue-black hair streaked with silver. He has an angular face, a classical nose and broad shoulders.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a thick veniom-edged falchion in his right hand.
He is wearing a large vruul hide back-scabbard, a jet black leather thigh-sheath, a large cloth sack, a rune-stitched black silk gem pouch, some Dwarven-forged golvern-spiked armor, a diamond lightning bolt pin, a mithril bound gak pelt ankle sheath, a bloodstone studded pewter bracer, an argent-edged dark sword pendant, a leather-bound black willow circlet, some black mithril-studded pants, a jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim, a fire opal studded steel band, a crystal amulet, some jet black leather boots, a black spidersilk vest, a deep ebon spidersilk backpack, an elegant black brocade thigh-sheath, a veniom-laced scabbard, a veniom threaded harness, a visored blue vultite battle helm, and a gold ring.
>
Swordfyre says, "Because this racist trash has to step down from their pedestal to visit our town."
>
Speaking in Elven, Hanasavi says, "Why indeed."
>
Speaking in Elven, Ahrian says, "Don't tempt me, you sorry excuse for a toad-licking, yellow-bellied son of a maggot."
>
Hanasavi glances at Carpian.
>
Swordfyre begins chuckling at Menos!
>
>
Swordfyre says, "I am tempting you."
>
Swordfyre says, "And I'm waiting for you to follow through."
>look sword
>
Carpian raises an eyebrow in Hanasavi's direction.
>
Swordfyre says, "But obviously, your spineless insults mean nothing, since you won't back them up with anything material."
>
Marluxian glances at Swordfyre.
>
Swordfyre peers quizzically at Marluxian.
>
Marluxian glances at Ahrian.
>
Speaking in Elven, Ahrian says, "To put my dagger right through your heart, and then cut out your disgusting looking eyes and feed them to my parrot."
>
Marluxian shrugs.
>
Swordfyre snickers.
>
Speaking in Elven, Menos says, "Very big of you, very dark elfish to go picking a fight with a lady."
>
Swordfyre says, "Try it."
>
Marluxian just opened a glistening membranous dark cloak.
>
Swordfyre says, "I might like that."
>
Marluxian removes a tiny glass of dwarven whiskey from in his membranous dark cloak.
>
Ahrian glances at Menos.
>
Marluxian just closed a glistening membranous dark cloak.
>
Swordfyre asks, "Me picking a fight?"
Marluxian sighs.
>
Marluxian's eyes water and his nose runs.
>
Speaking in Elven, Ahrian asks, "A lady? Where?"
>
Ahrian surveys the area.
>
Menos starts chortling.
>
Swordfyre says, "Very manly of you, to suck up to the same lady."
>
Swordfyre begins chuckling at Menos!
>
Ahrian scratches herself under the arm.
>
* Chumpino joins the adventure.
>"Sweet lord of lies, he recognized you as a female!
>
Speaking in Elven, you exclaim, "Sweet lord of lies, he recognized you as a female!"
>gasp
You gasp.
>stare ahri
You stare at Ahrian.
>
Swordfyre cackles!
>
Swordfyre asks, "Amazing, isn't it?"
>"More than the dark elf did.
Speaking in Elven, you say, "More than the dark elf did."
>think
You rub your chin thoughtfully.
>
Speaking in Elven, Menos says, "Hard to see past rotting flesh."
>
Speaking in Elven, Ahrian says, "Well, look at his eyes."
>
Swordfyre leans on Kodiakc.
>
Swordfyre grins at Kodiakc.
>
>
Kodiakc chuckles.
>
Swordfyre asks, "My eyes?"
>
Swordfyre says, "I lost my sight years ago."
>
>
Speaking in Elven, Ahrian says, "Clouded by moronic behavior."
>
Xaoss confidently says, "Ello Snookers."
>
>
>
Marluxian falls over.
>
Swordfyre says, "What I retain is through my magic alone."
>
Swordfyre removes a spotted toadstool ale from in his rotting hide cloak.
>
Swordfyre just poured a toadstool ale on Ahrian!
>
Hanasavi begins chuckling at Ahrian!
>
Swordfyre just poured a toadstool ale on you!
>
Swordfyre grins.
>
Swordfyre says, "Much better."
>
Speaking in Elven, Ahrian says, "Mmm, ale."
>
Ahrian just opened a storm grey oilskin jacket.
>
Ahrian removes a mug of Blackdew grog from in her grey oilskin jacket.
>glance sword
You glance at Swordfyre.
>mychar thinks Good thing I was not in formal wear. I hope he is butchered.
You think to yourself, "Good thing I was not in formal wear. I hope he is butchered."
Ahrian just closed a storm grey oilskin jacket.
>
Swordfyre snickers.
>
Speaking in Elven, Ahrian says, "But I prefer grog, thank you."
>
Ahrian takes a drink from her Blackdew grog.
>
Swordfyre nods to Ahrian.
>
Swordfyre says, "Of course. Liquid scum for the solid scum."
>
Swordfyre smiles at Ahrian.
>
Ahrian exclaims, "Ahhh, much better. Damn straight!"
>
Hashum hugs Llyral.
>
Xaoss confidently asks, "We all expecting her from Grandma's?"
>
Speaking in Elven, Menos asks, "You drink liquid scum?"
>
Menos peers quizzically at Swordfyre.
>
Speaking in Elven, Menos says, "How odd."
>
Swordfyre says, "He's holding grog. Grog is liquid scum."
>
Marluxian twitches and cackles with glee as he glances around.
>
Swordfyre asks, "What are you, anyway? Their cheerleader? Where'd you come from?"
>
Swordfyre peers quizzically at Menos.
>
Montrealu intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
>
Llyral smiles at Hashum.
>
Montrealu gestures at Swordfyre.
>
Ahrian says, "Jest cuz you don't have any taste."
>
Swordfyre asks, "Where're your pom-poms, hon?"
>
Ahrian chuckles.
>
Montrealu glowers.
>
Bertuk starts chortling.
>
Montrealu weakly says, "Shut up ya anoing."
>
Swordfyre grins.
Swordfyre removes some Elf's blood from in his rotting hide cloak.
>
Swordfyre says, "Now this is good stuff."
>
Swordfyre takes a drink from his Elf's blood.
>
>
Xaoss confidently asks, "Elf blood?"
>
Swordfyre nods to Xaoss.
>
Hashum rubs his milky white eyes.
>whis swordfyre (Pom-poms and cheerleaders are OOC... don't ruin the fun with OOC!)
You quietly whisper to Swordfyre, "(Pom-poms and cheerleaders are OOC... don't ruin the fun with OOC!)."
>
>
Marluxian blinks at Swordfyre.
>
Marluxian sits up.
>
Swordfyre whispers, "So are syringes, and they sold trash like that at EG."

I'd label him as a fairly good role-player (ability to type, somewhat consistant character) if it weren't for his incredible OOC jumps. He's blind but he's judging the looks of people? Others' OOCness justifies his own? Whatever.

Syberus
12-22-2003, 12:56 AM
Wait I just read all that and there was no fight? ugh.

Khaitiff
12-22-2003, 06:05 AM
Yeah I wanted to see the fight, now I'm tempted to bring my Sorc to the landing just to show him what an Implode looks like.

Pallon
12-22-2003, 06:21 AM
I would've wasted him for that repulsive alter alone

Rastaman
12-22-2003, 12:35 PM
Seems like a log of a semi-boring trip to an unopen merchant tent. Please entitle your logs appropriatly int he future. In this case this one should have been labeled "Boring useless post" or "Your time is better spent memorizing Millard Fillmore's inauguration speech"

Xcalibur
12-22-2003, 12:36 PM
hehehehhehehehehe

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMY he says i stink, make him stop!

man, be stronger than that and behave! (dcsl)

Sean
12-22-2003, 12:59 PM
anyone want to give me a summary ... i got about a 1/4 the way into the log before i almost fell asleep at my desk.

DeV
12-22-2003, 01:23 PM
it was kind of a boring read. ok, what was the point again?

Solkern
12-22-2003, 02:09 PM
more fighting, less talking!
more killing, less bitching!

Wintervale
12-22-2003, 03:48 PM
Hey, cool! That's me all over the page! Woooo go me, I made someone made in real life through an argument in a game involving made-up races and silly verbs, like "raspberry"! God I'm cool!

DCSL
12-22-2003, 09:24 PM
No one held a gun to your heads and made you read it. I warned you that it was freaking long. :P

And yes, you irritated a real life person through a game. Good lord 'n' butter, so unusual. I would get every bit as irritated by someone I was playing chess with, if they were that much of a moron. And it's really not your made-up character I was irritated with. It was *you*. Because your character doesn't exist in reality or a concept, as demonstrated by your lack of ability to stay in character. Between getting irritated with a 'game involving made-up races and silly verbs', I'll get irrate with the stupid person ruining it.

(Edited 'cause I left out a word.)

[Edited on 12-23-2003 by DCSL]

Sean
12-22-2003, 09:31 PM
i was being serious ... can someone give me an abbreviated version so that i know whats going on? why did swordfyre do wrong? from dscls post i can tell it has to do with going ooc but more specifically how?

Xcalibur
12-22-2003, 09:35 PM
That's why posting too long log sux, no one can read em.

You want to prove something? cut it to show your point

Go now.. my child

DCSL
12-22-2003, 09:40 PM
Short version: OOC/IC inconsistancies that he seemed to flaunt. Knowing characters' names before mentioned (I know others don't care about this as much as I do, it seems to be my own pet peeve;) doing thoughts and internal motivations in ACTs; saying that his character is blind but I wouldn't have known it if he hadn't said anything about it, since he kept doing things that required sight, like judging appearances, knowing where people were well enough to pour things on them or place things next to them, et cetera; mentioning OOC/G things like cheerleaders and pom-poms.... that kind of thing. Small jarring OOC annoyances in one unstoppably annoying OOC package.

Wintervale
12-22-2003, 10:45 PM
Swordfyre says, "I lost my sight years ago."
>
>
Speaking in Elven, Ahrian says, "Clouded by moronic behavior."
>
Xaoss confidently says, "Ello Snookers."
>
>
>
Marluxian falls over.
>
Swordfyre says, "What I retain is through my magic alone."

Read the last line. Now who's blind? Huh punk?!

Warriorbird
12-23-2003, 12:22 AM
His magic gives him the power to mysteriously know people's names without being introduced too.

Wintervale
12-23-2003, 11:53 AM
You ask, "And you knew my name... how?"
>
>raise eyebrow sword
You raise an eyebrow in Swordfyre's direction.
>
Montrealu just licked Bertuk!
>
Swordfyre says, "I have many ears, child."

Yeah, I might not be the best RPer in GS4 yet, but I'm learning - and at least I made an attempt to cover my mistake. Exactly what crawled up your ass?

DCSL
12-24-2003, 08:35 AM
Well, see, if you were learning, you would have taken something from the whisper about cheerleaders and pompoms.... But no, you said you didn't care because someone else had been OOC at a festival, making OOC things, and so that some how justified YOU being OOC.

Yeah. Learning.

Soulpieced
12-24-2003, 10:35 AM
I personally have nothing wrong with knowing characters names without being introduced.

DCSL
12-24-2003, 07:36 PM
Well, everyone and their dog knows Soulpie. It'd be different if my characters were in any way famous.

Weedmage Princess
12-24-2003, 07:48 PM
Why not Soulpieced? You said you see no problem with people knowing characters' names without being introduced, so I'm assuming you mean this in general. My characters..if they've never had any interaction with a character or have never seen them around, or doesn't know anyone who knows them...then I act as if I don't know there name...cause I wouldn't. I'm just curious to hear another take on it.

Kitsun
12-24-2003, 07:52 PM
Well from what I managed to read through, I think he did fine RP-wise. Personally, I feel his style is kinda pushy, annoying, in-your-face evil personality. I wouldn't interact long with someone like that.

The name issue: In a crowded room, you can refer to someone as that idiotic giant and not realize there are another 2 dozen in the room, or you can give a little leeway and let them call you on your name. I wouldn't have even caught it if someone called me by name before I introduced myself.

The cheerleader/pompoms could've just been a slip. It happens.

I think its a bit harsh to label him as an OOC package when it seems fairly evident that he is trying to roleplay.

DCSL
12-24-2003, 09:47 PM
Well, that would be where we disagree. I don't think he was trying, is the thing. At least, I don't think he was trying to role-play. If he was, he would have taken that last comment, which I guess you didn't get far enough to read, as a good suggestion. You know, the part about pom-poms and cheerleaders being OOC. I even bit my tongue and tried to phrase it in the most encouraging and unsarcastic way possible. All he returned with was a thin-spread excuse that someone else had been OOC, a couple of months ago, so it's okay for him too.