PDA

View Full Version : Mana Regen

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-19-2008, 02:13 PM
Taking a look at any and all mana regen enhancive non-weapon/shield items. I know the armor that was sold recently is a nice +2 or +3, but if there is such a thing, I'd love something about +7 to mana regen in one shot. PM me with any sort of mana regen item you have, and what price I'd be expecting to pry it away from you for.

Also: If someone wouldn't mind filling me in on the levels of adv guild badge required, in relation to mana regen, I'd severely appreciate it.

Belnia
04-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Might want to look into the mana regeneration potions from Alchemy. They last about 30 minutes per sip, and will probably be cheaper than an enhancive and all the associated recharging.

I believe the minors are 3 mana per pulse, lessers are like 8, and greaters are 13, or something in there.

Jinsem
04-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Taking a look at any and all mana regen enhancive non-weapon/shield items. I know the armor that was sold recently is a nice +2 or +3, but if there is such a thing, I'd love something about +7 to mana regen in one shot. PM me with any sort of mana regen item you have, and what price I'd be expecting to pry it away from you for.

Also: If someone wouldn't mind filling me in on the levels of adv guild badge required, in relation to mana regen, I'd severely appreciate it.

I know you said no "weapons", but JIC :) I have a +20 regen sword in my shop.

Jinsem

Jinsem
04-20-2008, 02:44 PM
I had 3 people inquire, so I had to get the info. It's actually a hammer, been ages since I even cared to think about it...

http://playershops.com/item_detail.pl?item=an%20archaic%20drake%20war%20h ammer

an archaic drake war hammer - 4,000,000 silvers
It imparts no bonus more than usual. It has been infused with the power of a fire elemental. It provides a bonus of 20 to Mana Recovery. The hammer looks to have a fair amount of charges remaining.
After a careful inspection you determine that an archaic drake war hammer requires skill in blunt weapons to use effectively. It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of drake.

Now someone buy it :)

Jinsem