PDA

View Full Version : Silvers, 11 per

WRoss
04-17-2008, 02:01 PM
9 a piece a piece while I'm on-line!

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Just get in contact with me. Must be in landing or mule......unless you get more than 10m. Have 30m total

so if we want more than 10 million, we don't have to be in the landing or in icemule?

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Good that you comprehended that!

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Good that you comprehended that!

well, some people offer discounts for silvers bought in bulk. so i figured that's what they may have been implying, since no one in their right mind would buy silver at $11/million.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 02:11 PM
OH SNAPPLE. I didn't say it, you did.

/walks away

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 02:28 PM
OH SNAPPLE. I didn't say it, you did.

/walks away

four quick finger snaps in a z-shape

Wrathbringer
04-17-2008, 03:03 PM
wrossartley... Your avatar... Is that Condy Rice? Wow.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 03:06 PM
ARE YOU INSANE!? That's Adriana Lima.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Hell, I don't even see how you got Condy... maybe Alicia Keys a little bit, but damn, Condy? GO HOME.

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Hell, I don't even see how you got Condy... maybe Alicia Keys a little bit, but damn, Condy? GO HOME.

zwing!

BigWorm
04-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Is that grape jelly in your avatar? I tried PB and strawberry jelly the other day. It was good, but not as good as the ole classic.

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 03:27 PM
BOOBEEP!

HAHAHAHAHA...wtf?! that legitimately made me laugh hysterically

WRoss
04-17-2008, 03:42 PM
lets stay on topic

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 03:59 PM
lets stay on topic

oh whatever. bump bump bump

no one is gonna buy silvers at $11/million. get over it.

Liberi Fatali
04-17-2008, 04:18 PM
oh whatever. bump bump bump

no one is gonna buy silvers at $11/million. get over it.

God, I fucking hate you. I have no idea who you are, but I really fucking hate you.

I still sell silvers at $15 to at least four different people that:

1) Do not read the PC.
2) Do not read the forums.
3) Are older than 30 in real life.

Just because people are idiots on here and sell them for $9 and lower doesn't mean there's not people out of the loop on how much they cost.

ERGO: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ADVANCE THE FLAG OF DIXIE, YOU WISSY-TAIL SPOUTING NIG-NOG.

AestheticDeath
04-17-2008, 04:25 PM
Hook me up with your buyers!

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 04:47 PM
doesn't mean there's not people out of the loop on how much they cost.

i.e., you're cheating people by selling above market value.

I'm helping. so seriously, shut the fuck up, you utter fucking disgrace to the South, you punk bitch sack of sloth shit. i will cut off your head and shit down your fucking skinny chicken neck.

/rant

also, you're a fucking douche

Liberi Fatali
04-17-2008, 04:52 PM
i.e., you're cheating people by selling above market value.

I'm helping. so seriously, shut the fuck up, you utter fucking disgrace to the South, you punk bitch sack of sloth shit. i will cut off your head and shit down your fucking skinny chicken neck.

/rant

also, you're a fucking douche

Hahahaha. Blimey 'O Riley, I knew I should have put a smiley face at the end of my post -- I figured you'd go all emo cut-throat bitch on me. Nice. ;)

Cheating people? Market value? What kind of Mickey Mouse bullsquash is that? Everyone in Gemstone could sell their silvers for $15 or even $20 if they wanted to. If willy-wanking wiss hogs on the PC would stop selling so cheap, people would be FORCED to pay that much for them -- just look at gas prices. No one wants to pay $4.00 a gallon, but do they? Must they? Yes.

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 04:54 PM
Hahahaha. Blimey 'O Riley, I knew I should have put a smiley face at the end of my post -- I figured you'd go all emo cut-throat bitch on me. Nice. ;)

eh, you're right. just lost a sale and i'm in the office all night. bitches in sundresses out on the streets, and i have to be on the phone with Japan all night. it's some bullshit.

I wish I were in the land of cotton...

Agamemnon
04-17-2008, 04:57 PM

Cheating people? Market value? What kind of Mickey Mouse bullsquash is that? Everyone in Gemstone could sell their silvers for $15 or even $20 if they wanted to. If willy-wanking wiss hogs on the PC would stop selling so cheap, people would be FORCED to pay that much for them -- just look at gas prices. No one wants to pay $4.00 a gallon, but do they? Must they? Yes.

In theory no. If all the sellers are trying to sell for the highest price in a reasonable amount of time and all the buyers are trying to purchase at the lowest price possible. Then in the end, things should even out and the price should represent the correct market value.

What you have is a black market in favor of sellers wherein the buyers don't know there is this larger market out there that have more favorable pricing conditions.

Xaerve
04-17-2008, 04:58 PM
legendary thread incoming?

Blud
04-17-2008, 05:23 PM
In theory no. If all the sellers are trying to sell for the highest price in a reasonable amount of time and all the buyers are trying to purchase at the lowest price possible. Then in the end, things should even out and the price should represent the correct market value.

What you have is a black market in favor of sellers wherein the buyers don't know there is this larger market out there that have more favorable pricing conditions.

Maybe they should research more, instead of looking for instant gratification.

I've paid anywhere from $10 per to $15 per. I don't know if I got cheated or not, but I know I don't mind paying $11 per if it's offered.

To bad I don't live in Mule or the Landing, I would buy some.

diethx
04-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Is that grape jelly in your avatar? I tried PB and strawberry jelly the other day. It was good, but not as good as the ole classic.

Strawberry jam is better than any other kind. You should try it.

http://students.kennesaw.edu/~sjacobs9/taborboxer2.jpg

WRoss
04-18-2008, 02:43 PM
bump...I'm on AIM right now "WROSSARTLEY" letting em for for 9m a piece a while I'm on-line

diethx
04-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Fast delivery. Buy from him.

WRoss
04-18-2008, 03:15 PM
yeah thats 9 a m, not 9m per m

WRoss
04-18-2008, 03:37 PM
and going back to Adriana Lima...the chick above...she was only 17 when she shot that.....damn those brazilians...way to lucky