PDA

View Full Version : Full Armor Concealing Longcoat

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 01:11 AM
a tailored ebon nightmare hide longcoat
Several panels of supple nightmare hide fall easily into a fitted ankle-length coat, yet so cunning is the like-hued spidersilk stitching that to casual observation it might appear formed from a single swathe of leather. Immaculately kept, the jacket's only sign of wear shows upon the inside bottom hem, perfectly placed where an archer might kneel while firing.

s>inspect longc
You carefully inspect your nightmare hide longcoat.

You estimate that a tailored ebon nightmare hide longcoat can store a small amount with enough space for several items.

You determine that you could wear the longcoat anywhere on your body.

You determine that the nightmare hide longcoat is an armor concealing garment that will hide soft leather, rigid leather, chain mail and plate mail armor which covers torso, arms, legs and head when it is worn.

s>get crystal
You slip your hand underneath your nightmare hide longcoat and remove a white crystal.
s>put my crys in my longc
You tuck the white crystal into an inner pocket of your nightmare hide longcoat.

5 Million Flat!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 01:33 PM
BUMP! Yum it up pplz.

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 01:40 PM
not ragging on you, PBJT, but just wondering--what's the point of these things? i mean, hiding your armor, yes...but why?

thefarmer
04-17-2008, 01:43 PM
Some people don't like their armor being visible from an RP view.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 01:44 PM
So when a rogue hits you in the face with a bolt: You can go MWAHAHAHA n00b and point at him after it plinks off your hidden full plate? At any rate: some people prefer to NOT look like they're in armor, and others simply don't care to de-uglify any crap piece of uber armor they buy. One armor concealer can save you millions if you're one to alter up every new set of armor you hop into, to fit your character.

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 01:45 PM
ah, i gotcha. that makes sense.

well, if i could afford it, i'd put down a bid. unfortunately, i blow all my money on terasian craps and gem bounties

Sean
04-17-2008, 01:45 PM
Some people like to RP Morpheus

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 01:46 PM
So when a rogue hits you in the face with a bolt: You can go MWAHAHAHA n00b

and then andraste rapes you in the consultation lounge

CrystalTears
04-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Some people like to RP Morpheus
:lol:

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Eh Seany, it was actually a darker version of Irvine from FFVIII, close though. Well, ok, not close at all, but still.

StrayRogue
04-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Would have been cooler if it was a duster.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Bah, buy it and alter it as the festival then. Still for sale!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 05:04 PM
BUMP! Someone snatch it up before R2-D2 is unbanned three months from now.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 06:13 PM
Longcoat GONE on an obscenely nice buyout offer I couldn't possibly refuse. Thanks for the interest!