PDA

View Full Version : Couple Older Things

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-14-2008, 02:36 PM
a half-buttoned carmine silk longcloak
Sproink's hood zests, I believe.

s>hug long
You pull your carmine silk longcloak tightly around you, looking around the room uncertainly.
s>pull long
You pull the hood of your carmine silk longcloak up over your head and settle its folds around your face.
s>pull long
You touch the hood of your carmine silk longcloak, arranging its folds around your face.
s>push long
You push the hood of your carmine silk longcloak back and let it fall across your shoulders.
s>push long
You touch the hood of your carmine silk longcloak, arranging its folds on your shoulders.
s>close long
You close your carmine silk longcloak with a flourish, causing its hem to swirl about your ankles.
s>open long
You open your carmine silk longcloak with a flourish, tossing its ends back over your shoulders with abandon.

4lbs. VLA

a rune-stitched black silk gem pouch
s>look at pouch(WHEN OPEN)
The interior of this black silk gem pouch is divided into tiny velvet-lined compartments, each approximately the size of a small gem. The pouch is currently open and brilliant sparkles of reflected light dance across its contents.
s>look at pouch(WHEN SHUT)
The interior of this black silk gem pouch is divided into tiny velvet-lined compartments, each approximately the size of a small gem. The pouch is currently tied tightly shut.

s>wear pouch
You reach down and carefully tie your black silk gem pouch to your belt. You hear the tinkling sound of several gems bouncing around inside.
s>remove pouch
You reach down and carefully untie your black silk gem pouch from your belt. You hear the tinkling sound of several gems bouncing around inside.
s>open pouch
You carefully untie the drawstrings of your black silk gem pouch.
s>close pouch
You pull the drawstrings of your black silk gem pouch until they are tight, then carefully tie them together.
s>tap pouch
You tap a rune-stitched black silk gem pouch. You hear the tinkling sound of several gems bouncing around inside.

No idea if there's more scripts. Holds a bunch of gems, no idea as to how many. EX:

s>look in pouch
In the black silk gem pouch you see a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green sapphire, a green malachite stone, a green malachite stone, a green malachite stone, a green malachite stone, a green malachite stone, a green malachite stone, a green malachite stone, a green malachite stone, a green malachite stone, a green malachite stone, a green malachite stone, a green malachite stone, a green malachite stone and a green malachite stone.

an eahnor-trimmed bracer
Spring-loaded off the shelf from Sproink. I believe bracer repair stopped quite a while ago, and luckily, this one is unlocked, and will never need repair again.

>wear bracer
You attach an eahnor-trimmed bracer to your arms.
>pull bracer
You tighten the straps of your eahnor-trimmed bracer, securing it to your arm.
>put fantail dagger in bracer
You put a fantail dagger in your eahnor-trimmed bracer.
>close bracer
You carefully push down on your eahnor-trimmed bracer, closing the panel and securing the spring-loaded compartment.
>open bracer
You tap your eahnor-trimmed bracer twice in quick succession, opening a small spring-loaded compartment! As it opens, a fantail dagger is fired straight into the air, which you deftly catch!
rub brace
You casually brush a mote of dust from your eahnor-trimmed bracer.

Feel free to leave feedback as able, or even pm with offers, as these will all be up for sale shortly.

EDIT: Tanx Dallas!

thefarmer
04-14-2008, 03:14 PM
I don't think that cloak has sproink zests, though I could be wrong.

I say that because I have a longcloak with similiar zests and I think I got it off the shelf somewhere.

Praefection
04-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Those are his hooded cloak scripts. They were off the shelf until the scripting rules were changed and now they needed to be specially added by a merchant.

Praefection
04-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Oh and before the scripting change at some merchants you could get those scripts added to your own item or buy them off the shelf.

Nilandia
04-14-2008, 03:30 PM
So wait, the longcloak and bracer were only sold 2-3 years ago. That makes them older?

Gretchen

StrayRogue
04-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Yeah I was wondering the same thing.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Ok, shush you OLD pplz, tis Older by my standards, and only because I had them when I quit the first time. Now back to appraisals dangit!

Praefection
04-14-2008, 03:39 PM
Thought the cloaks with the same scripts recently sold in auctions on here for 500-ish thousand.

Gan
04-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Gem pouch: 500k to 1m depending on overall capacity.

I'm also interested if you're going to sell.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-14-2008, 03:53 PM
500kish? Okies. Suppose I know what to put as a min on one of em now. Anyone have any idea on the pouch/bracer?

Mr. Dallas
04-14-2008, 03:55 PM
rub brace
You casually brush a mote of dust from your shadow black bracer.

'nother script on that bracer.

D.

Durgrimst
04-14-2008, 08:00 PM
I am interested in the cloak once you get a price, or PM me if you want to sell it now.

And do you know how much it actually holds?

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-14-2008, 08:12 PM
It's up for sale on the auction forum right now. (The Cloak)

Couldn't tell you an exact number, as I haven't done much with it since reactivating my character (that had it on).