PDA

View Full Version : Scripting Site?

lrb508
04-14-2008, 01:38 PM
Didn't there used to be a big scripting site with a bunch of travel and miscellaneous scripts? Maybe I'm crazy but I can't find it.

I'm looking for basic travel scripts:

Landing to Icemule and back
Landing to Solhaven and back
Landing to Zul Logoth and back
Etc...pretty much all the towns.

Also looking for Darkstone and back including critters?

The most important one would be similar to the psinet function of spelling you up. Check for what spells you have, spell you up with the ones you have, etc. That would be great.

I also recall a couple of years ago I had a merchant script that ran a search for all the known merchants, but then again, that might have been psinet, which I can no longer run since I'm using a Mac. Love my mac, but honestly, it SUCKS for GS.

Finally, there was one I also used to have called .name that would highlight things for you.

Help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Clipt
04-14-2008, 01:41 PM
http://www.sahracorp.com/

I use this quite abit for travel.

lrb508
04-14-2008, 02:38 PM
This doesn't seem to work with Avalon. I installed it and everything, but when I type in where I want to go after the script command it says I have an invalid entry.

Clipt
04-14-2008, 02:48 PM
This doesn't seem to work with Avalon. I installed it and everything, but when I type in where I want to go after the script command it says I have an invalid entry.

My bad, man. I half-ass read your post and missed the Mac part. A friend of mine also has a Mac and I will ask what he uses.