PDA

View Full Version : Taking Offers: 7x VHCW longblade and an old 8x longsword

Griffinex
04-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Due to some potential hunting style changes and a new agidex bonus, I'm contemplating selling/trading these if I find a fitting offer. Coin works well as this gives me the most option, but I'm also open to trade offers for one or both of these weapons. Things I might be looking for include high enchant OHE's preferably of the handaxe base (falchions may be considered), other nifty OHE's, chain armors, and any neat little items that provide some sort of mechanical advantage (self-mana, etc.). Might also be interested in a high-end battle axe or lance if any are floating about. As this is what I use at the moment, I'm looking for an offer that will best suit me, so please don't be offended if I say "thanks but no thanks". I can be reached via PM for any inquiries or offers. Now, the weapons.

a translucent vultite-alloy longblade - looking for around 70-75 million
-7x, 4 pounds, 90/200, and very heavily crit weighted.
show: Crafted from a single piece of translucent metal, this blade is a paradigm of masterful craftsmanship. Rays of light flicker within the facets of the translucent blade, creating a constantly fluid illusion. The cutting surface is honed to a deadly, razor sharp edge, allowing it to cut through flesh and bone like a hot knife through butter. The handle of the weapon is tightly wrapped with two alternating strips of worked leather, and the pommel is exquisitely carved as a roaring tiger's head. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

rub: As you rub your longblade lightly, a sapphire wisp of light appears briefly before your eyes.

wave: As you slice the longblade through the air, it emanates a hollow whine.

touch: You lightly run your fingers along the longblade, admiring the keen razor-sharp edge.

a black enruned sylvan longsword that seems to burn with an intense darkness - looking for around 12-15 million

-8x, 3 pounds, 90/200. This is an old, illegal alter which makes this weapon unique in nature.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Items are nice, but I think your prices are high - too the tune of about double their value.

Griffinex
04-10-2008, 03:52 PM
I may be mistaken and if I am my apologies, but to my knowledge a 6x vhcw falchion recently was sold for 60 million.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-10-2008, 03:53 PM
No need to apologize. Just my opinion. I sold a 4x masterful crit longsword and dagger each for 40m.

Danical
04-10-2008, 04:41 PM
I may be mistaken and if I am my apologies, but to my knowledge a 6x vhcw falchion recently was sold for 60 million.

WTF? Where?

Was it also self-mana ewave?

I wouldn't pay more than 30m for a 7x VHCW weapon but then again I don't use them.

:shrug:

thefarmer
04-10-2008, 04:43 PM
I sold a 6x vhcw falchion altered into a katana (ooh katana!) awhile back for 35M.

The Ponzzz
04-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Prices are set by what people pay. And I know the OP isn't lying on the sale of a 6x VHCW.

Tolwynn
04-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Prices may be set individually, but one outlier sale like that isn't going to change the entire market, either.

The Ponzzz
04-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Oh, I know. I'm not saying that the market is now set to that price. Just saying prices can be set by what people pay.

Warriorbird
04-10-2008, 05:47 PM
High prices are people's right. Some parts of the PC are just an extra informed market. There's a reason Tsin doesn't post prices.

dszabo
04-10-2008, 07:06 PM
and for a bench mark Kookiegod has his 8x exceptionally crit weighted falchion for 100 mil, his 8x broadsword is listed at 75 mil. Just thought I'd share that.

kookiegod
04-11-2008, 12:54 AM
I consider the high end prices in the shops 'buy out" prices.

People are encouraged to hagggle and offer trades.

I did sell the fal for 60 though the day I posted it.

~Paul