PDA

View Full Version : CMGR NOT FOR PLAYERS ONLY ANYMORE!

theotherjohn
12-20-2003, 08:29 PM
All the recent upgrades to the Character Manager (hereto referred to as CMGR) has drawn the attention of many who did not get to use it previously. Upon a demand from its membership, at the recent renewal talks for the contract between Simutronics Corporation and the AFL-CIO (Animal & Fauna League - Creatures Interest Organization), an agreement was reached to open up the CMGR to allow even the lowliest of creatures an opportunity to visit their trainer.

The terms of the agreement allow that once a creature has eliminated the breathing option from a player, it will be able to train a level and gain a bit of both offensive and defensive strength. Multi-attacks that result in numerous deaths within a short span of time will only be counted as a single death for training level consideration purposes. Due to creatures that are non-BCS not being members of the AFL-CIO, they will not be privy to this enhanced ability. As with players, underhunting by creatures will not gain them any real benefit.

So if you see that dark orc go into the room down the hall from you at the inn, you can know it's just going to receive its justly earned reward for a job well done.

theotherjohn
12-20-2003, 08:31 PM
anyone want to create a group and keep a kobold alive till it can destroy the entire landing?

Khaitiff
12-20-2003, 08:45 PM
So your telling me a black forest ogre will get stronger each time it kills me? Great there goes my hope for revenge.

Ansherak
12-20-2003, 08:47 PM
Thats a very cool idea!

D-

HarmNone
12-20-2003, 08:51 PM
Would you visit an inn where an orc had been?
If his trainer were yours, would it be a sin?
Or, what if you sat where his butt had been?
Are you and that orc now considered kin?

HarmNone sneaks off, snickering quietly to herself

The Cat In The Hat
12-27-2003, 01:38 AM
She's completley lost her mind....

That was cute!

Cat

Scott
12-27-2003, 01:53 AM
She's lost her mind like 60 years ago....

Caiylania
12-27-2003, 03:35 AM
*applauds Harmnone* Encore Encore!

I would join the "Promote Kobold Equality* group :D