PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for items for thief items

septus
04-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Still looking for items with a thief bent.. thieves kits, burglar's satchels, skulking boots, skulking cloaks, housebreaker's harness, etc. Also looking for any items with a silver coin inset into an open palm, or the like on them. There's a few shields, weapons, and other items around with this symbol that I'd like to get a hold of..if they're still around.

Oh, and I'm not looking for items with bright colors, reflective surfaces, have thieves battling dragons on top of tall volcanos in shimmering black bodysuits and tiny stilettos poised to poke an eye out, etc.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-08-2008, 01:15 PM
http://thedailybeast.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/hamburglar.gif

Look that way!

septus
04-08-2008, 02:58 PM
I wonder how hard it would be to get dressed like that..

or more to the point, how many people would notice.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-08-2008, 04:12 PM
You see the Hamburgler.
He appears to be a Human from McDonalds.
He is shorter than average and appears to be young and untried. He has large, mischievous ebon eyes and flushed alabaster skin. He has short, unruly fire red hair. He has a cartoonishly wide face, a large, upturned reddened nose and a multitude of freckles scattered beneath his eyes.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a wide-brimmed black suede hat banded a single strip of silver silk, a featureless black half-mask, an austure high-collared black leather cape, a black and white striped shirt, a bright red elongated tie embossed with a silver hamburger, some large red gloves, some black and white striped pants, a pair of red-topped black leather sneakers.

SEXY

fallenSaint
04-08-2008, 04:28 PM
a narrow-bladed cutthroat dagger

The dagger is a slender blade, thinned so that it might easily slide through the crack of a windowsill, a doorframe, or a ribcage with relative ease. Tapered to a very fine point that's little more than a spike, it flares quickly out, engraved with a variety of vicious thorn covered roses that seem to match the appropriate blue black of the vultite. The guard and pommel is made of a set of the same twisting vines, folded in on each other, with very specific spaces set for fingers and hand. Two thin metal spikes are attached to the handle of the dagger. They are angled so that they lie parallel to one another, against the length of the weapon. Tightly coiled steel springs are clearly visible beneath the spikes. The springs appear to be in absolutely perfect condition. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

4x perm mechanical spike flares, if interested drop me a line.