PDA

View Full Version : Release Date Poll

Deathravin
04-03-2008, 10:31 AM
I've done this on MMORPG & Hero's Hall, but I might as well check the PC vote too... (I have a feeling I know which way it will fall...)

When do YOU think Hero's Journey will release? Not Alpha, Not Beta, but full on, public release. Basically the day of the big release party by Simutronics (it better be in Vegas... I might actually goto that VegasCON).

Maybe we should do a betting pool, whoever gets closest to the real date gets something cool from everybody else. Maybe like the equivalent of whatever 10 dollars of RMT currency 6 months after the 'go live' date or something...

My bet is for May 25th 2009. By the way.

Just send my winnings to "Valendros" on the coolest named "RP onry" server.

Audriana
04-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Maybe I'm naive, but if they said it would be released last year, they can't be more than 9 more months away... I'm naive... Oh well 4th quarter 08.

I'll say a November 10th 2008 release. That way they can get some hype before black Friday & cyber Monday for Christmas buying season. - I may be naive, but that 'never' crowd is cynical.

Back
04-03-2008, 11:26 AM
I’d go for a 4th quarter release as well. Marketing and all that.

They do seem to be close to release with their latest update, but if they were really shrewd they would wait at least another year or two.

CrystalTears
04-03-2008, 11:32 AM
I’d go for a 4th quarter release as well. Marketing and all that.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Jemah/smilies/hysterical.gif