PDA

View Full Version : WTF- Wehnimer's Trade Federation

LG422
03-31-2008, 06:15 PM
I am thinking of founding this organization in response a pretty stupid policy that I came across the other day. It stems from my having said in the game ''WTF''. This then led to my having my mouth washed out with soap. While we all know what WTF typically stands for(WHAT THE FUCK for those of you that don't get out much.) I am a bit chagrined that they included this in the list of soapable offenses. What if someone did want to use that title for their Merchanting business? Ultimately our society has considered it acceptable to relate certains profanities in text form as long as most of the text has been blocked out. In the case of WTF, MOST of the letters are simply omitted. Some will argue that its a family game..yada yada.. However, if that is the case, the game itself contains some EXTEMELY suggestive content, usually for attempting odd commands. (LICK ''self'' comes to mind which brings the response of 'You must be an incredible contortionist'). There are others that escape me but I am certainly not complaining about them as I think they are funny as hell to come across. My beef is with an unnecessary enforcement of something that COULD very easily mean something else.

Danical
03-31-2008, 06:36 PM
{enter}

Drisco
03-31-2008, 06:42 PM
See. I knew he was an idiot.

LMingrone
03-31-2008, 06:51 PM
Looks like Brielus might have a contender for the LOL title.

crazymage
03-31-2008, 07:36 PM
You shouldnt be using WTF anyway, it's a roleplaying game not a chat room. I dont say W.T.F. when i'm talking.

Nieninque
03-31-2008, 07:39 PM
You shouldnt be using WTF anyway, it's a roleplaying game not a chat room. I dont say W.T.F. when i'm talking.

I have heard you say that in vent.

Back
03-31-2008, 07:45 PM
How about FFS? Federation of Fortune Seekers?

Or how about NSFW? National Society For Weapons?

Or maybe GOATSE. Get Our All Time Super Equipment?

Anebriated
03-31-2008, 07:49 PM
I remember coming up with that name like 2 months ago in the WTF channel while bullshitting with the regulars... never thought itd actually take off.

Methais
03-31-2008, 08:09 PM
I say go for it.

Agamemnon
03-31-2008, 10:06 PM
I disagree, you should be allowed to say WTF. If you understand what it means then you already are exposed to such profanity and thus won't affect you.

However, it can and should be ruled under RP violation or some such nonesense.

Daniel
03-31-2008, 11:03 PM

You obviously don't spend a lot of time around college girls.

LG422
03-31-2008, 11:53 PM

On that note..then you shouldn't be selling silvers,items and characters for cash. It's a role playing game not a business.

LG422
03-31-2008, 11:56 PM
I disagree, you should be allowed to say WTF. If you understand what it means then you already are exposed to such profanity and thus won't affect you.

However, it can and should be ruled under RP violation or some such nonesense.

I can totally agree with this point. My beef is over the fact that it was a SOAPABLE offense.:wtf:

Stanley Burrell
04-01-2008, 12:06 AM
You obviously don't spend a lot of time around college girls.

Some dumb cunt earlier today literally spent ten minutes with her stupid vagina friend babbling about how her OMG PERFECT B/F would OMG-LIKE-BE-QUIET-ALL-THE-TIME-AND-HAVE-NO-CONCEPT-OF-LANGUAGE-AND-SPEECH-WHILE-TAKING-ME-TO-THE-MALL and never-never-never-never talk. That was the exact quote.

So, since I pretend not to hear people's conversations because I'm a compulsive eavesdropper (though this obnoxious vagina was loud, it didn't take much effort) I held at least four swinging, big-ass metal double doors open for her and her silly gash friend with an extra chivalrous touch and low nod + a flashy grin. And she said "Thank you" each time and I said, quite purposefully,

"..."

But WTF was running through both sides of the brain. Although I felt pretty smug, so it slightly decreased my WTF'd'ness. Yet... I think she was too mentally retarded to see what I did, there. I hate these go-to-school to become a Home Ec' stay at home mom idiot slits.

The Ponzzz
04-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Masked vulgarity. Just like STFU. Just avoid it. And college girls say WTF and not what the fuck? I say what the fuck all the time, but not WTF, unless I'm speaking about that End of the World Flash. (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end).

I mean, if my MHO was the Confederate Union of Northern Teras, I don't expect to be able to run around and say COME JOIN MY CUNT!

LG422
04-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Some dumb cunt earlier today literally spent ten minutes with her stupid vagina friend babbling about how her OMG PERFECT B/F would OMG-LIKE-BE-QUIET-ALL-THE-TIME-AND-HAVE-NO-CONCEPT-OF-LANGUAGE-AND-SPEECH-WHILE-TAKING-ME-TO-THE-MALL and never-never-never-never talk. That was the exact quote.

So, since I pretend not to hear people's conversations because I'm a compulsive eavesdropper (though this obnoxious vagina was loud, it didn't take much effort) I held at least four swinging, big-ass metal double doors open for her and her silly gash friend with an extra chivalrous touch and low nod + a flashy grin. And she said "Thank you" each time and I said, quite purposefully,

"..."

But WTF was running through both sides of the brain. Although I felt pretty smug, so it slightly decreased my WTF'd'ness. Yet... I think she was too mentally retarded to see what I did, there. I hate these go-to-school to become a Home Ec' stay at home mom idiot slits.

But..the real question with regards to this virtually worthless gash with legs is.... WOULDA YA?

Methais
04-01-2008, 02:10 AM
Masked vulgarity. Just like STFU. Just avoid it. And college girls say WTF and not what the fuck? I say what the fuck all the time, but not WTF, unless I'm speaking about that End of the World Flash. (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end).

I mean, if my MHO was the Confederate Union of Northern Teras, I don't expect to be able to run around and say COME JOIN MY CUNT!

What if you wrote it out as C.U.N.T instead of CUNT?

And as for people saying WTF, they're fucking stupid just for the fact that it takes longer to pronounce the letters "Double-yoo tee eff" than it does to say "What the fuck."

My old guild used to do that shit too on Ventrilo. Instead of just saying Blackwing Lair they'd be like BEE DOUBLE-YOO ELL or DOUBLE-YOO ESS GEE instead of WSG.

The irony in those situations is...ironic.

LG422
04-01-2008, 02:57 AM
What if you wrote it out as C.U.N.T instead of CUNT?

And as for people saying WTF, they're fucking stupid just for the fact that it takes longer to pronounce the letters "Double-yoo tee eff" than it does to say "What the fuck."

My old guild used to do that shit too on Ventrilo. Instead of just saying Blackwing Lair they'd be like BEE DOUBLE-YOO ELL or DOUBLE-YOO ESS GEE instead of WSG.

The irony in those situations is...ironic.

Dude..you need to get laid..or someone needs to lay a big red purple and gold stick upside your head until you get it..
People say things to be different...usually..I say WTF mate with a bad aussie accent cause I heard that somewhere before..a movie? I dunno..it stuck with me..granted I do this rarely. Its about VARIANCE...maybe someone PREFERS saying WTF...just cause it makes them stiff...
Ya know what I am realizin... you guys are all some miserable mother fuckers that find the slightest fault with anything anybody says....which boils down to..you hate your lives..hence the reason you have capped characters...

diethx
04-01-2008, 03:04 AM
Dude..you need to get laid..or someone needs to lay a big red purple and gold stick upside your head until you get it..
People say things to be different...usually..I say WTF mate with a bad aussie accent cause I heard that somewhere before..a movie? I dunno..it stuck with me..granted I do this rarely. Its about VARIANCE...maybe someone PREFERS saying WTF...just cause it makes them stiff...
Ya know what I am realizin... you guys are all some miserable mother fuckers that find the slightest fault with anything anybody says....which boils down to..you hate your lives..hence the reason you have capped characters...

Amberain, is that you?

droit
04-01-2008, 03:12 AM
I say WTF mate with a bad aussie accent cause I heard that somewhere before..a movie? I dunno..it stuck with me..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

LG422
04-01-2008, 03:27 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

AHHH thanks for reminding me of that..GOD that so rules..I mean WTF mate...can't we all get along....:club:

Drisco
04-01-2008, 03:59 AM
I tend to think about gs4gs41234 and Youlose when I read his posts. I the only one?

Lord Nelek
04-01-2008, 04:01 AM
This makes me think of that cell phone commercial where they're playing scrabble and the old lady talks in text speech.

Methais
04-01-2008, 06:03 AM
I tend to think about gs4gs41234 and Youlose when I read his posts. I the only one?

It's probably because of all the numbers in his name.

LG422
04-01-2008, 09:29 AM

You just don't like me because my silvers are cheaper than yours and I am helping to drive the market lower.

diethx
04-01-2008, 03:35 PM
You just don't like me because my silvers are cheaper than yours and I am helping to drive the market lower.

That, and because you're a fucking retard.

LG422
04-02-2008, 10:18 AM
That, and because you're a fucking retard.

That's Mr...or considering the venue LORD Fucking Retard to you! :medieval:

RichardCranium
04-02-2008, 10:20 AM
Beef wellington.

Aphyd
04-13-2008, 10:20 PM

I find much irony in someone arguing that they should be able to say WTF in an online roleplaying game telling anyone that they need to get laid.

Stanley Burrell
04-13-2008, 10:26 PM
This thread makes me have to go poop.

Ignot
04-13-2008, 10:32 PM

Bravo.:clap:

Drunken Durfin
04-13-2008, 10:51 PM

>exp
Level: 95 Deeds: 35
Experience: 7062819 Death's Sting: None
Exp. until next: 62681 Recent Deaths: 1
Mental TPs: 26 Fame: 47331866
Physical TPs: 27 Mana: 16/16 max

Yes! There is still hope fore me. My life rocks!

diethx
04-14-2008, 02:49 AM
>exp
Level: 95 Deeds: 35
Experience: 7062819 Death's Sting: None
Exp. until next: 62681 Recent Deaths: 1
Mental TPs: 26 Fame: 47331866
Physical TPs: 27 Mana: 16/16 max

Yes! There is still hope fore me. My life rocks!

>exp
Level: 54 Deeds: 56
Experience: 2950914 Death's Sting: None
Exp. until next: 54086 Recent Deaths: 0
Mental TPs: 0 Fame: 9074047
Physical TPs: 87 Mana: 172/194 max
(1386 Phy converted to Mnt)

Your mind is as clear as a bell.

Ooooh, my life rocks so much harder than yours!!! (lol)

Drisco
04-14-2008, 07:17 AM
>exp
Level: 5 Deeds: 0
Experience: 35142 Death's Sting: None
Exp. until next: 4858 Recent Deaths: 0
Mental TPs: 36 Fame: 9606
Physical TPs: 21 Mana: 17/17 max

Your mind can't take much more of this! You must rest!

I always knew I had a kick ass life!. Butt.... Then again I do have..

>exp
Level: 89 Deeds: 0
Experience: 6404753 Death's Sting: Crushing!
Exp. until next: 65247 Recent Deaths: 0
Mental TPs: 0 Fame: 26451335
Physical TPs: 2 Mana: 90/100 max
(118 Phy converted to Mnt)

Your mind is as clear as a bell.

You feel a strange sense of serenity and find that you are able to reflect on recent events with uncommon clarity and understanding.

I R St1ll C00l?