PDA

View Full Version : Heavily scripted comedic vultite warsword

justincredible
03-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Just came into possession of one of these, got it as a gift but just found something better so putting it up for sale. Doesn't have the raise script but has the rest of them

A skull-inset vultite warsword (4x bastard sword)

The vultite warsword has a ruby-eyed ivory skull mounted upon it. The ivory is mottled brown and green and exudes a foul odor. The cracked teeth within the jaw are set crookedly, but someone took the time to sharpen them to a razor edge. The faceted rubies stuck within the eye sockets seem to follow you when you glance at the skull.

The skull on your vultite warsword snickers to itself before exclaiming, "They never suspect a decorative skull."

RUB (maybe more but I doubt it)

>rub wars
In a moody tone, the skull on your vultite warsword says, "Your dying words will never be remembered, so don't spend too much time on them."

>rub wars
The skull attached to your warsword chatters its teeth rapidly.

>rub wars
The skull attached to your warsword suddenly emits an ear-piercing shriek. "Do I look like that kind of skull?", it exclaims!

>rub wars
Dropping its jaw in an exaggerated yawn, the skull on your vultite warsword says plaintively, "Back in my day, a simple dagger to the neck was all it took."

>rub wars
The skull attached to your warsword snaps viciously at you!

>rub wars
In a moody tone, the skull on your vultite warsword says, "Your dying words will never be remembered, so don't spend too much time on them."

>rub wars
A skull floats off of your warsword and perches on your left shoulder. "Hey, the view's better up here!" It mauls your ear affectionately before it floats back to the warsword, reattaching itself with a *click*.
... 15 points of damage!
Nasty blow to head leaves you dazed!
You are stunned for 4 rounds!

>rub wars
The skull attached to your warsword leers nastily and exclaims, "Hey, baby! You having a good day? No? Want to?" [my favorite]

>rub wars
The eyes of the skull ignite with a flickering crimson flame. They dart to and fro a moment then return to normal.

>rub wars
A skull rolls down one side of your warsword and up the other but somehow gets stuck sideways.

>rub wars
The skull attached to your warsword suddenly emits an ear-piercing shriek. "Do I look like that kind of skull?", it exclaims!

>rub wars
A skull attached to your warsword exclaims, "And they thought I was empty-headed when I was alive! {name} is clearly far worse!"

>rub wars
The skull attached to your warsword spins frantically, screaming, "Call...me...a taxidermist! I lost my skin!"

>rub wars
The skull attached to your warsword screams frantically, "Where's my hair? Sweet Koar! Where's the rest of me?"

>rub wars
The skull on your vultite warsword snaps its teeth together tightly and whispers, "Take pride in your deaths, they bring you closer to the Gates that I will never see."

>rub wars
The skull attached to your warsword wails, "Like you, like you, I was once like you! Well, better looking."

>rub wars
The skull attached to your warsword spins round and round and round and round, so much so you get dizzy watching it and lie down and look at the pretty colors before your eyes.
Roundtime: 30 sec. [and ended up on the ground]

>rub wars
The skull attached to your warsword spits a tooth at {name}. "Hey, {name}, you look like you need this more than I do."

>rub warsw
The eyes on the skull attached to your vultite warsword ignite with a flickering, crimson flame. It begins chanting in an unknown tongue.

The chanting stops as suddenly as it started as the eyes of the skull flicker once more then return to black.

>rub warsw
The skull attched to your warsword suddenly flies off the handle and chases a nearby insect around the room several times then floats back and looks rather dejected.

>rub warsw
The skull attached to your vultite warsword yells out "{name} is a no good, lazy, good for nothing shyster!" The visage of the skull twists into the semblance of a smirk.

>rub warsw
The skull attached to your warsword lets forth a high-pitched whistle. It spins towards you and says, "You did not come when I whistle?"

>rub warsw
The skull attached to your warsword grins toothily and exclaims, "{name} has few silvers in his pockets!"

>rub warsw
The skull attached to your vultite warsword begins to wail eerily. Suddenly, it falls to the ground, and begins rolling around.

The wailing ceases and the skull floats back and reattaches itself to your warsword.

TAP
>tap warsw
You drum your fingers upon the skull of your vultite warsword. The eyes of the skull alight in a blazing crimson glow, and flash ominously before becoming quiescent.

WAVE
>wave warsw
As you wave your vultite warsword, the mouth of the skull gapes open! A long, warbling wail issues forth! The eyes on the skull flash once, and then go still. The jaws snap closed with a *click*.

CB 500k Spiffy FOR THE THIRD AND FINAL TIME

BO 6x chain/double chain or 6x half plate but will consider coin offers

Will go once a day to high bidder.

Thanks for looking and best of luck!!

SpiffyJr
03-29-2008, 09:18 PM

justincredible
03-30-2008, 12:15 PM
CB 500k Going Once

justincredible
03-31-2008, 12:01 PM
twice