PDA

View Full Version : Few things

AestheticDeath
03-27-2008, 12:20 AM
I will take cash at 9 per mil on these items.

a pair of bear hide boots - 25m
- 3x per day self recharging Sneaking (617)
- 4 lbs
- The boots are fashioned from bear hide and covered with fur for insulation. Although soft to the touch, the construction is very sound and it looks like they will last for years to come.

a translucent vultite-alloy longblade - 55m
- +35 falchion
- very heavy crit weighted
- 4 lbs
- scripted - rub, wave, touch
- Crafted from a single piece of translucent metal, this blade is a paradigm of masterful craftsmanship. Rays of light flicker within the facets of the translucent blade, creating a constantly fluid illusion. The cutting surface is honed to a deadly, razor sharp edge, allowing it to cut through flesh and bone like a hot knife through butter. The handle of the weapon is tightly wrapped with two alternating strips of worked leather, and the pommel is exquisitely carved as a roaring tiger's head. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
- As Maselon rubs his longblade, a sapphire wisp of light appears in the air before you briefly.
- As Maselon slices his longblade through the air, it emanates a hollow whine.
- Maselon lightly tests the edge of his longblade, taking care not to lop off his finger.

AestheticDeath
05-18-2008, 11:55 AM
The longblade is the last item from the raffle, if anyone is still wanting to take advantage of the ticket price discount.

AestheticDeath
06-03-2008, 02:02 AM
OK, I have been having a ton of offers on the permas @ 15m each, and a few offers of 20m on the disk handaxe.

If someone doesn't just pay the asking price in the next week or so, I will put them up for bids in an auction.

Also, cash is preferred, and I will take 9 per mil.

AestheticDeath
06-07-2008, 01:56 AM
bump - 3 items left

AestheticDeath
06-14-2008, 10:41 AM
bump