PDA

View Full Version : Two Wigs and a Nalea

ViridianAsp
03-26-2008, 12:43 PM
I'm selling my favorite Nalea gown, because basically I need some gear for a character of mine.

I'm also selling my two wigs, which I love as well.

a pure white samite gown beaded with crystal in feathery swirls. : 4 million silvers.

Wigs

an opalescent white wig Worn: She has long, opalescent white hair twisted into an elegant coronet save for a few tresses that spill to the hips. : 1 million silvers.

a long night black wig. Worn: She has long, ringleted night black hair woven into a complex chignon bound by a gold carcanet set with faceted scarlet despanals. : 1 million silvers. SOLD.

Others

This gown is worn on the legs and has scripts.

>push gown
You carefully brush a piece of lint off of your gown.
>pull gown
You gather a handful of your gown about your hips swishing the fabric back and forth.
>turn gown
You twirl around in a circle, the fabric of your gown floating softly in the air.
>rub gown
You run your hand across your gown smoothing a wrinkle in the fabric.

a jeweled black velvet gown: Grey damask basque binds tightly around the waist of this elegant gown, an accent that repeats along the low edge of its portrait neckline. Long sleeves of fine scarlet lace spill from the narrowly tailored bodice, their dagged edges falling to knee height. Three evenly gathered folds of velvet part along the front of the full, flaring skirt to reveal a crimson crinoline, while gold-rimmed scarlet despanals alternating with brilliant grey pearls adorn the gown's hemline and floor-length train.

I'm selling it for 500,000 silvers. SOLD

You can IM me or send me a private message here, thanks

Nilandia
03-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Always did love that black velvet gown. So beautiful.

Gretchen

ViridianAsp
03-27-2008, 01:09 AM
Updated

Ilvane
03-27-2008, 11:20 AM
a long night black wig. Worn: She has long, ringleted night black hair woven into a complex chignon bound by a gold carcanet set with faceted scarlet despanals. : 1 million silvers

I want this..:)

Plz.

ViridianAsp
03-27-2008, 04:28 PM
updated.

ViridianAsp
03-28-2008, 03:13 PM
bump

ViridianAsp
03-31-2008, 10:45 AM
bump

Kitsun