PDA

View Full Version : Attention Gem Hoarders - I need yer stuff

Drunken Durfin
03-26-2008, 12:54 AM
I am putting together a massive collection of diamonds and emeralds for a little experiment. If you are sitting on a large quantity of diamonds and emeralds please contact me so I can buy them from you. I am looking for something in the order of 300 or 400 of them. Unsung is preferred.

Paying 7K for emeralds and 8K for diamonds. I can pick up just about anywhere, FWI and Teras preferred.

PM here or AIM DrunkenDurfin

Fallen
03-26-2008, 01:05 AM
Bought the chisel, eh?

Drunken Durfin
03-26-2008, 01:15 AM
Bought the chisel, eh?

Yup, but that is not why I need the gems. Having a Chrism making party with a couple of people.

Just bought 350 diamonds and emeralds from one supplier. Thanks folks.

Jinsem
03-26-2008, 01:50 AM
Paying 7K for emeralds and 8K for diamonds. I can pick up just about anywhere, FWI and Teras preferred.

They both cap at 10k, so why pay different prices? I wish I wasn't so jaded by gem sales. My bard will always make more then the average player will pay for gems. Kinda sad really since I seriously horde Teras gems.

Jinsem
Has a chisel too, named Prisym :P

Drunken Durfin
03-26-2008, 02:06 AM
The vast majority of players do not have access to bards and thus get quite a lower amount for their diamonds and emeralds, 4K - 5k range. Offering 7k and 8k to that group still makes them a lot more silver than they would get from the gem shop.