PDA

View Full Version : Brigandine and Buckler

Belnia
03-25-2008, 06:00 PM
some snow white leather brigandine
Concealed under the supple exterior of the leather armor is a series of mithril plates, each sewn into a leather pocket. Each plate has been fastened in place with blue mithril studs, their rounded surface the only visible aspect of the protection they offer. Buckles wrap across the chest and waist of the armor, offering adjustment in fit while maintaining it's[sic] protection and the inside of the brigandine has been lined and padded with elegant white snowcat fur to keep the wearer warm and comfortable. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

You rub your leather brigandine, admiring the superior craftsmanship.
You bend, stretch, and twist, making sure your leather brigandine is properly fitted for battle.
You tug on the fastenings of your leather brigandine, testing the fit.
You undo the fastenings of your leather brigandine and remove it.
You don your leather brigandine, deftly adjusting the fastenings for a sure fit.
Think it has 1, maybe 2 other scripts. Was unlocked twice by Dirla at Anfelt, so tier 2.

+35, 14 pounds (been told it's at the minimum and can't be lightened further)
Heavy crit padding (10 points).
Permanent 20% resistance to vacuum damage (this means implosions), and a 10% vulnerability to disruption.

Looking for around 45-50 million on this set.

a translucent silvery glaes buckler emblazoned with a large tankard
Lightened down to 4 pounds. +30.
+2 enhancive bonus to spirit recovery.
36,000 points per recharging.

You slide your silvery glaes buckler deftly over one shoulder and it settles comfortably into place.
In a brisk move, you slide a translucent silvery glaes buckler emblazoned with a large tankard off your shoulder and it settles perfectly into your grip, as if made for only you.
You thrust your silvery glaes buckler firmly in front of you in a defensive maneuver.
You pull your silvery glaes buckler in close, shielding your body.
Your silvery glaes buckler is much too small to lean against while standing.
You raise your silvery glaes buckler high over your head and give a triumphant shout!
I think it has a few more, but I haven't been looking for them.

Looking for 35m or so on this one.

a small round blued steel buckler
Polished to a mirror finish, this small convex disk of blued steel is partially covered in a webwork of intricate krodera designs. The intricate argent inlays spiral away from the center of the shield where a rune-carved mithril coin is pressed into the surface of the steel. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
+15 buckler, +10 to TD
5 pounds
Looking for 15m or so on this one.

I would much prefer trades of interesting items. Magical items and transportation items are preferred. Very little interest in weapons, armor or shields.

Belnia
03-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Ye Olde Bumpe.

Stanley Burrell
03-29-2008, 12:24 PM
Hello Rift armor.

Belnia
03-29-2008, 12:51 PM
I imagine it might also be nice for Temple Nelemar.

Belnia
04-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Bump, and added another buckler.

Belnia
04-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Sir Bumpsalot was here.