PDA

View Full Version : 50million silvers for sale cheap

Composer the Composer
03-25-2008, 04:47 PM
selling 50million silvers for $425.. PM or post here if you're interested.

Also have additional silvers at $10 per if you want PM if interested.

I can also be reached at Fifth57 AIM

Lord Nelek
03-25-2008, 06:00 PM
I'm surprised you haven't changed your posting name yet.

Pretty much everyone knows you're a scammer at this point.

Crazy Bard
03-25-2008, 06:52 PM
I'm surprised you haven't changed your posting name yet.

Pretty much everyone knows you're a scammer at this point.

Stop being an ass

diethx
03-25-2008, 06:57 PM
Stop being an ass

He's not lying though.

Jahira
03-25-2008, 07:02 PM
What every happened to the stolen weapon, the social services being called and all that good stuff? I never got the ending.

Lord Nelek
03-25-2008, 07:05 PM
I wasn't trying to be ass. I was trying to warn my fellow posters that if you deal with this person, you're going to get scammed.

Feel free to ignore my advice if you so choose.

thefarmer
03-25-2008, 07:11 PM
I wasn't trying to be ass. I was trying to warn my fellow posters that if you deal with this person, you're going to get scammed.

Feel free to ignore my advice if you so choose.

Crazy Bard has stuck up for Composer in several threads.

I wonder why?

Composer the Composer
03-25-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm not scamming anyone... BTW.. as far as the falchion is concerned, I gave up on it. I'm not sure if Abysso has it or not... I don't have it. As long as it got that crazy woman out of my life, that was my main concern. As far as social services is concerned, the case was closed a few days ago, YAY! So social services isn't bothering my girlfriend or the welfare of her child anymore.

Furthermore, I never scammed anyone. The people at GSAuctions and Durfin were upset with me. I handed GsAuctions the ITEM I was selling him, he had it in his possession, but he didn't want to deal with me, so therefore gave the item back to me because I was posing as someone else so I could get the sale.

I really don't care what people think of me. There are people who are dealing with me, I don't care if I don't have the 100% of the gemstone population on my side. Calling me names like a liar and a scammer, I don't even know who Lord Nalek is, and how have I ever scammed you? I'm not going to change my profile name, because I am me, and don't want to pose as anyone else but myself. If I changed my profile name, it'd just make me look like a scammer, and then I'd be getting even more beef for that. Unless you have any proof of me scamming anyone Lord Nalek, I'd like it if you'd stop being a hater. My personal life and IG life is out in the open, it's an open book. If anyone has any questions regarding anything, I'd be happy to answer.

Jahira... hope that was a decent ending for you. I'm doing well and the crazy bitch Abysso is out of my life. My girlfriend and I changed our cell phone numbers and our place of residency to stop Abysso from contacting us. Hopefully she has given up trying to destroy my life, but if for some insane reason she does try to find me and fuck up shit, I'll post and let you know :)

I really don't even know who the player of the Crazy Bard is. I thank you though for sticking up for me!

Richie

Composer the Composer
03-25-2008, 08:38 PM
"I'm not going to change my profile name, because I am me, and don't want to pose as anyone else but myself."

Yes, before anyone else writes something like, "but you did pose as somebody else before with the whole GSauctions/durfin thing"... yes I did.. that's the past, let it go.. I have.

Drunken Durfin
03-25-2008, 08:52 PM
Furthermore, I never scammed anyone. The people at GSAuctions and Durfin were upset with me. I handed GsAuctions the ITEM I was selling him, he had it in his possession, but he didn't want to deal with me, so therefore gave the item back to me because I was posing as someone else so I could get the sale.
. . .
I'm not going to change my profile name, because I am me, and don't want to pose as anyone else but myself.

I'll stay out of your threads as long as you quit putting my name in them.

You may not have scammed anyone, but you sure as fuck tried. Failing at something does not erase the initial intent.

As for the items in bold, nice to see you are working on changing your ways.

Xaerve
03-25-2008, 08:57 PM
lol @ composer still trying to sell stuff.

Buy from him if you never want to see your money again, and have no hopes of getting whatever he is selling.

Crazy Bard
03-25-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm just saying. From a business point of view this is a great chance to make profit whether you want to buy them to sell, or keep. I'm assuming the person who purchased his character had no problems, or else he would have posted so I don't see how this person could be questionable. I really don't give a shit how you look at it, though.

Xaerve
03-25-2008, 09:15 PM
Or he didn't sell his character, dumbass.

Crazy Bard
03-25-2008, 09:22 PM
I learned in kindergarten how to put puzzle pieces together.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-25-2008, 09:38 PM
I thought Composer got banned. Or maybe not. I wouldn't buy bubble gum from him though, based on the other threads.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
03-25-2008, 10:20 PM
I, on the other hand, WOULD buy bubblegum from him... but only if he used the exchange command...

...and I'd still expect a spring-loaded chunk of metal to snap my finger when I reached for some.

thefarmer
03-25-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm just saying. From a business point of view this is a great chance to make profit whether you want to buy them to sell, or keep. I'm assuming the person who purchased his character had no problems, or else he would have posted so I don't see how this person could be questionable. I really don't give a shit how you look at it, though.

You clearly have great business sense, especially when it comes to assumptions.

Lord Nelek
03-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Several well known merchants in good standing have come here to give fair warning. Ignore it at your own peril.

Sthrockmorton
03-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Just bought 39 million from him tonight. Cheap deal. Composer was even willing to allow me to receive coins before making the payment. Will be purchasing the rest after my next paycheck.

Not sure what happened in his past, didn't read the post, but got a great deal on the coins.

Composer the Composer
03-28-2008, 01:55 AM
Still have more for sale.. PM me or IM me at Fifth57 if I'm available online.

Selling them at $9 per mil.. you don't have to purchase in bulk and still will get the $9 per