PDA

View Full Version : BELTHANIA IS AN ARSE

sly
07-05-2003, 05:34 PM
I am so sick of belthania tramping around being a moron. always mean to everyone. People like him should be banned. He is never nice and always hurting someone or killing them. Probably the worst roleplayer I have ever seen! Is anyone else sick of the antics he puts forth?

StrayRogue
07-05-2003, 06:07 PM
He's always been nice to me. He knows about RP, isn't a complete moo moo at all times, and the only thing I ever really find annoying about him is his arrogance and his marriage to Mr. Alanamarie

Drew2
07-05-2003, 09:47 PM
After being subdued, swept, and having holes put through my chest with his foot... I can only say one thing...

I love Belthy! Hehe.. really though... he just has a temper! Just dont' come between him and a GM when he gets in one of his moods... eek!

-Tayre

Trinitis
07-05-2003, 10:05 PM
I remember him and Alanamarie atempting to kill Adredrin during a raid, because I killed Candor. It was funny really. It was a good thing I was in a happy mood (killing candor makes Adredrin happy) cause I normally would have taken offence. :)

I later found out it was actually Alanamarie playing both char's, and she attacked me with them both. Belthania told me he would not have wasted his time trying to kill me. Hehehe

-Adredrin

Miss Chica
07-06-2003, 02:27 PM
Awww, I've always found his antics quite funny, and he's a genuinly nice guy too as far as I can tell, and I'd deffinatly commend his RP skills.
:-)

sly
07-08-2003, 02:21 AM
Well the other night he killed Sazarr for no reason and also a few nights earlier repeatidly killed Myiera a healer and nice lady in town, I dont know whats up his A$$ but he needs to be banned. The rest of you are probably just his other souls sticking up for him! We all know he is the dreadful Friendlly and irritating wizard Peja. I hear he has like 30 different souls in GS:: Come now get a life!!

Scott
07-08-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by sly
Well the other night he killed Sazarr for no reason and also a few nights earlier repeatidly killed Myiera a healer and nice lady in town, I dont know whats up his A$$ but he needs to be banned. The rest of you are probably just his other souls sticking up for him! We all know he is the dreadful Friendlly and irritating wizard Peja. I hear he has like 30 different souls in GS:: Come now get a life!!

First off, killing people isn't the end of the world. It happens a lot, and I actually enjoy murder's and duels, and CvC situations more then that lovey smooching crap that I see so often....

Second, irritating characters. What would the game of Gemstone be without Bob, Candor, etc. You need those annoying characters for conflict and entertainment. As much as I hate Bob and his warn everybody crap and OOCness on occasion, I still think he brings something to the game. I'd rather have a Bob then like a Tenderhand. These "asses" contribute to the entire area (negatively sometimes), instead of just keeping to themselves.... They add "spice."

Thirdly.... You had to add in the part "Myiera a healer." Why does it seem that some people think empath's and clerics are exempt from being killed. I honestly don't care what profession you are if you bother me. Clerics and empaths are no different then anyone else when it comes to that situation. Oh my god, I've killed 20 empaths, I'll never get healed again! :rolleyes:

I love when people say "he killed that guy for no reason." You honestly don't know what was said, done, etc. It's amazing how many people I killed and made look like a jackass, and then when someone asks them why I killed them, they say "I didn't do anything!" :rolleyes:

I don't really know this person too well since I normally keep to my friends and don't really travel around too much. However you seem to be the only person that hates this guy. Why don't you stand up to him and do something or say something to his face instead of bitching to a bunch of people that seem to like him?

Morstanya
07-08-2003, 03:38 AM
His most recent incarnation has been trying to get on my nerves in an rp manner. If he wants to do that, it's fine by me. I think he knows that.

If I was going to offer any advice to him, and it seems that's just what I'm going to do now, it would be to go at it with a more measured pace. If someone comes on too hard, I'll end up ignoring them. A nemesis that asserts themselve utilizing valid situations (from their point of view of course) I'll interact with.

Ilvane
07-08-2003, 09:59 AM
It doesn't really matter if all of his other characters are great. In fact, I loved Peja, if that was him. Belthania has been not so nice to a lot of people, killing some, being extremely rude to others.

You can be mean roleplayed character without walking around killing people.

That being said, I always find it funny though, when you can't stand one character and love another character and it's the same person, that's usually a sign of a good roleplayer.

I love it when people who hated my bard like Ilvane. They are two completely different characters, so it makes it fun.

-A

Belthania Pogrom
07-08-2003, 12:45 PM
I wasn't going to even bother replying to this post, because I roleplay an ass and its all true except the they didnt desearve to be killed part.

I do appreciate the nice posts my friends left, but now I am seriously pissed off. I may have done something as Belthania that you dont like, but that gives you no damn right to ruin other characters mine or not! If you have a problem with Belthania then keep it with me. I have worked too God damned long at this to have some little sniveling bitch come on here and ruin any of my roleplaying scenerios. So if you have a problem bring it on in a game environment you little piss ant bastard

Bobmuhthol
07-08-2003, 12:58 PM
Belthiana PWNZ j00 all.

Morstanya
07-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Come on Belth, if you keep everything all bottled up inside like that for too long you'll blow a head gasket.

Tell us what you really think.

Belthania Pogrom
07-08-2003, 02:39 PM
I'f I told you what I really think it would sound something like this. Who the fuck do you think you are going into my shit and messing with my roleplays. If i find out who the hell you are i will beat your fricking skull into the ground and stomp on you damn head till it pops. I dont go around fucking over peoples roleplays and i dont appreciate it from people that cant even put their real names on their damn post. i think you are a piece of shit coward, come say it to my face you little punk ass bitch and i will knock your teeth into the ground!!!!!!!!!!! That better Morstanya

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by Belthania Pogrom]

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by Belthania Pogrom]

Skirmisher
07-08-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
::cough::
I can personally verify that Myiera and Sazarr were both killed for VERY GOOD reasons.
Instead of insisting that they were killed 'for no reason' why not just ask?

Okay, I'm asking.

Meos
07-08-2003, 10:17 PM
yes... I feel the anger

Scott
07-08-2003, 10:28 PM
I'm almost scared.

Bobmuhthol
07-08-2003, 10:32 PM
I would be scared, but you have to remember the immortal words of Lord Warclaidhm Powerswing, ruler of everything: Mytmo tested the item in a test verison of GemstoneIII.

Either he meant a test version of GemStone IV (which he probably thinks is IIII...) or he uses Verizon Wireless.

Drew2
07-09-2003, 05:50 AM
What the hell does Verizon Wireless have to do with the price of tea in china?

Ilvane
07-09-2003, 09:17 AM
I'm curious about what Sazzar and Myiera did. I saw them the other night when I was in the game, acting quite odd..heh.

Nothing worthy of killing anyway.

So..do tell!

-A

Bobmuhthol
07-09-2003, 11:39 AM
Wasn't Myiera the healer who got Voln kicked to death twice in one night, while sitting in Town Center?

Captain Amby
07-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Otay.. Belthy been me friend fer a long long time. N so what if his temper flares a bit more den uddas? Last I seen, most da time it was purdy much waranted. N.. he keeps me amused. Muahahaha. So dere!

Scott
07-10-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Captain Amby
Otay.. Belthy been me friend fer a long long time. N so what if his temper flares a bit more den uddas? Last I seen, most da time it was purdy much waranted. N.. he keeps me amused. Muahahaha. So dere!

Umm these are the message boards, no need for retarded accents.

Gokkem
07-10-2003, 02:46 PM
Accents are great in game for RP reasons, but they can be quite difficult to comprehend in message board form. If I come upon a long post, all written with an accent I'm more than likely to skip over it rather than hurt my head tryin to translate it.

Scott
07-10-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Gokkem
Accents are great in game for RP reasons, but they can be quite difficult to comprehend in message board form. If I come upon a long post, all written with an accent I'm more than likely to skip over it rather than hurt my head tryin to translate it.

Exactly, although sometimes I hate when certain people do it in game too because they put WAY to much into it that I can't understand what the hell they are saying. It may be good RPing, but at least make it to where I can understand it.....

Gokkem
07-10-2003, 04:41 PM
Yeah it can be frustrating in game too, but usually you only have to translate a line at a time...which I can handle. But stringing paragraphs together? Ouch it hurts.

Captain Amby
07-10-2003, 08:05 PM
well poop. I gots an accent n I like it n I'ma keepin it so hrrmph! skip oba me den muahahaha

Red Devil
07-19-2003, 04:29 AM
Even when you don't have an accent i skip your posts

GS4Gurl
07-19-2003, 06:11 AM
I'm guessing Amby gets off on annoying people in game and out. It's like she's the two year old in the corner stamping her feet being defiant and sticking out her tongue saying nyah nyah. One day she'll be in the game "roleplaying" her Pattie by herself and she's going to be like gee I guess I pissed everyone off and they aren't going to respond to me anymore not even in anger. Kinda hard to "roleplay" by yourself.

Captain Amby
07-19-2003, 11:08 AM
I never role play by myself. You need to get a clue. I'm actually a good role player. I have about 6 very different characters, its just that Amby has always been my favorite.

GS4Gurl
07-19-2003, 11:53 AM
LOL.. hun I think you need to re read the post. I didn't say you role play by yourself now. I said you're going to end up doing so. At least we agree on one thing though Atheana is an annoying airhead. LOL.

Betheny
07-19-2003, 05:39 PM
What's wrong with self-RP?

We have the mychar commands for a reason.

CrystalTears
07-19-2003, 06:08 PM
What's the point of playing a multiplayer game if you're going to play with yourself? (Yeah, online and off :P)

Captain Amby
07-19-2003, 07:31 PM
ehhh hehehehe.. Well aside from Atheana (annoying bubblehead)
I jest gotta say.. I dun role play by myself. I have a lot of friends over the years. I dun need them all to say on here that they love to RP with me and think that I'm fun to be around.
I just know that I am.. well depending on my character! :D

ElvenRangeress
07-19-2003, 08:28 PM
oh yea baby, lets insult atheana again! lets change the topic to lets insult atheana for the 100th time! get over it already, stay on topic and leave me out of every post you make! this is getting rather annoying. just forget my name already!

-Atheana

Xcalibur
07-19-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
oh yea baby, lets insult atheana again! lets change the topic to lets insult atheana for the 100th time! get over it already, stay on topic and leave me out of every post you make! this is getting rather annoying. just forget my name already!

-Atheana

fluff fluff fluff
will work for fluff
fluff fluff fluff

fluff fluff
just ignore them, your mom never told you that?
by arguing, you're saying they're right (which i believe)
fluff fluff
fluff fluff
will do whatever for fluff

[Edited on 7-20-2003 by Xcalibur]

Captain Amby
07-19-2003, 09:09 PM
Atheana= Alteration/Fluff hog.
By the way... yer alters suck. Like those earrings, the silver hoops within hoops? that's stupid.

GS4Gurl
07-19-2003, 09:20 PM
LOL yeah omg dont get me started on her alters and how they S U C K. She made one outfit with weeds and ivy sprouting out all over it. Some of us dubbed her the weed girl.

Anyway yeah we are still on topic. Eventhough its about someone else being an arse sometimes we bring in other examples of other people being an arse in comparison. So don't do things to make people talk about you in this manner. Simple enough. :bounce:

ElvenRangeress
07-19-2003, 09:41 PM
actually them earrings you don't like amby, gs4gurl here made altered them not me...

ElvenRangeress
07-19-2003, 09:42 PM
altered rather. .. tee hee. altered made? what on earth was i thinking?

GS4Gurl
07-19-2003, 09:44 PM
Earrings... I have never had earrings made or altered in my life. I only have one altered dress that someone gave me. I've never had an alter made soooooo wrong again silly girl.

Bobmuhthol
07-19-2003, 09:44 PM
You were thinking made altered, not altered made. You also could have just edited the post.

Betheny
07-19-2003, 09:45 PM
Some people like some things, others don't. Alters are all about what you want your character to have, and impressing other people with your taste/skill with creating alterations isn't always a big deal.

ElvenRangeress
07-19-2003, 09:52 PM
i actually agree on that

Bobmuhthol
07-19-2003, 09:54 PM
But all my alters are stylish and skillful. I MUST show them off. It's a big deal.

GS4Gurl
07-19-2003, 10:28 PM
I just want to know where these earrings I made are! What exactly do they look like again??? Maybe they'll go with my stylish diva dress. :lol:

Captain Amby
07-19-2003, 10:34 PM
There's tasteful and tasteless. On a scale of one to ten, one being tasteful and 10 being tasteless, Atheana would easily be a 10.

Chyrain
07-19-2003, 10:38 PM
oh no..wait...*this* thread reminded me of why I choose not to have any "girl" friends.

chill out already, ladies. you're ALL getting annoying.

ElvenRangeress
07-19-2003, 10:41 PM
ohhh man amby ... you REALLY got me there *shivers* are you still mad graysalin unglued himself from looking up to you and went to me ... your like a freaking cat, digging into people with your sharp nails, ripping them to shreads ... and giving them no freedom, i mean you were only friends! not to mention the fact that you tried to date him in game when he was 10 in real life! gosh your so disgusting!

Captain Amby
07-19-2003, 10:43 PM
uhhh you have no clue who and what you're talking about. LOL. That actually got me laughing though.

ElvenRangeress
07-19-2003, 10:44 PM
why must people lie? i just don't understand!

Captain Amby
07-19-2003, 10:51 PM
Okay.. Okay.. I lied.
You are a combination of Michael Bolton's *dashing* good looks.. post 80's aka balding hair and paunch belly and Celine Dion's annoying/tasteless/primadonna personality. THERE! ya got me!

ElvenRangeress
07-19-2003, 11:16 PM
how old are you amby in real life? 10?

Bobmuhthol
07-19-2003, 11:18 PM
It's very obvious that she's 23.

ElvenRangeress
07-19-2003, 11:25 PM
in dog years ...

ElvenRangeress
07-19-2003, 11:26 PM
go on gs4gurl say what you want to say ... i see you looking at this page .. *smiles*

GS4Gurl
07-19-2003, 11:28 PM
HEY! I was arguing with the tramp first, Amby! Or was I? My ADD is acting up again. Anyways. 'theanie hun you keep trying to guess about people. Give it uuuuup! Like with me Im not sure who you are confusing me for today but you will NEVER guess in a million years. See I still hang out with you. Mainly just to make fun of you with everyone else. :lol:

meower...hissssssssssss

ElvenRangeress
07-19-2003, 11:31 PM
theanie huh? well no one calls me that so ... if your gonna pretend to be my friend at least call me the right nick name :smile:

CrystalTears
07-19-2003, 11:37 PM
Could you girls pick one thread to bash each other in? Seeing you all bicker in every thread is getting tiresome and really irritating to keep track of. :P

GS4Gurl
07-19-2003, 11:40 PM
Awwww cmon we were having funnnnnn!!

:P

Captain Amby
07-20-2003, 03:06 PM
hehehe Atheana is really Michael Bolton and Celine Dion's lovechild in disguise. She's just worried we'll catch on.

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 02:09 AM
sooooo i dono who i'm talking about huh amby? so me saying your kassy is wrong? guess you should read this before you hide it:

and i just confirmed the fact your who i'm speaking of kassy:

Captain Amby

Commoner

Posts 183
Registered 7-10-2003
Location NY

Mood: insane

Level: 2
MP: 61/66
HP: 45/50
EXP: 1372/1700
posted on 7-15-2003 at 01:12 PM

::laughs:: that's pretty funny Edaarin.

My first character I started in hrrm 1994 or 1995, when GS came to AOHell.

She was a giantwoman rogue by the name of Kassie. I later came back in the game, tried to get my name back but couldnt 'cause someone took it. So then I took Kassy. I later met the girl who took the name "Kassie" and she told me that the reason why she took *that* name was because "Kassy" her original character's name, was taken. LOL.. it was pretty funny at the time. I called her my mirror twin.

My ex boyfriend outta realms demoniced Kassy, along with everyone else I had (by the way his name is ZODAC in here.. if he ever comes back *stay away* he's crazy) So I started over.. I wont let some asshole like that defeat me. ::Grins:: I'm happier now, than I was then. I think that's the best revenge of all.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:15 AM
And the fur flies.

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:18 AM
Is it me, or did you post this in two different topics? Do I have to make fun of you again now?

Ben
07-21-2003, 02:19 AM
I think its pretty obvious ElvenRangeress and Captain Amby are just going to erupt into hot untamed passionate lesbian sex.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:20 AM
Yeh, she did post it in two topics, and twice in one... but I really doubt she cares what you have to say, Bob.

Try not to let your feelings be too hurt.

And Ben... that's assuming they're both chicks.

[Edited on 7-21-2003 by Maimara]

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 02:38 AM
i posted it here because this is where she said she's NOT kassy, the other place ONCE because it was blended in with another post ;) i'm happy now that i did what i wanted to do about it all anyways ... grays was telling me he thought it was her and oh my gosh it was! i thought i only was haunted by her in GS memories, didn't know it'd start on the boards! *shivers*

:laugh:

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:39 AM
Like... can I ask you a question?

Why does it matter?

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:40 AM
Well, she did say it was her six days ago, so you really have nothing to be proud of. Stop being stupid.

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 02:43 AM
i was just making a simple point, its done, drop it.

want to argue with me lets take it onto the u2u thing, :moon:

[Edited on 7-21-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:44 AM
If you want it to be dropped, you'd stop leaving yourself vulnerable. You also wouldn't tell me what to do. Now go make me a sandwich.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:46 AM
I swear to GOD if I have to wake Mom up and tell on you SHE'S GONNA BE SO MAD!!!!

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 02:47 AM
well just don't ask for tuna on it ... *whistle*

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:47 AM
Why are you swearing to a moderator?

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 02:48 AM
shhhh Maimara lets leave bob to his tuna sandwich

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:49 AM
I changed my mind. I want pizza. Maybe some buffalo wings.

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 02:51 AM
give me 10 bucks and i'll order you one! OoOoOoh how about extra anchovies (if i didn't spell this right, don't hate me because i'm NOT a fish person)

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:52 AM
Okay, so I meant, I SWEAR ON BLACK JESUS THAT IS NO MORE... <insert the rest of the post here>.

Sorry for the mix-up, God.

Please don't strike me with lightning.

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:52 AM
I meant make me a pizza.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:53 AM
Dude, I just kicked my cat on accident. He scratched me.

I just thought I'd share, since, you know... I can feel the love emanating from this thread. It's making me feel squishy and kinda warm.

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:53 AM
Who the hell openly admits that kicking their cat was an accident? You're crazy.

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 02:55 AM
HAHAHAHA kick the Cranky Puss ...

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:55 AM
It was dark, I was walking, he's a stupid ass and he rolls around in the hallway. I totally didn't mean to. Maybe if he was totally declawed. He shredded my fucking toe. I had uses for that toe. That's my ass-kick toe.

Ben
07-21-2003, 05:41 AM
Remember the Belthania topic?

Parkbandit
07-21-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
What's wrong with self-RP?

We have the mychar commands for a reason.

I heard that will make you go blind.

And what's MYCHAR for actually? Doesn't it tell the GM in the room something about you?

Mychar thinks he is in love with <hot merchant girl>

I never seemed to have the need to use that verb... I can normally get my point across through roleplay.

Is there another use for Mychar that I don't know about?

GS4Gurl
07-21-2003, 08:49 AM
Amby is being so quiet now. She denied being Kassy, yes? I'm not sure I wasn't paying that much attention. And you found a post where she talks about being Kassy apparently. Did Kassy have the hot for Grays and you guys got in a meow, meow, hisss, hisss cat fight? Interesting. It's more fun with oil though. bwahaha

Soo will Amby admit to it now? Does she still play Kassy now? Will 'theanie and Grays bitch slap her when they run into her in Elanthia?

Tune in next time, same bat time.

Same bat channel.

Okay yes I edited my post because Bob has made me anal. Thanks a lot.

Err anal about editing, that is. HAR HAR HAR:moon:

[Edited on 7-21-2003 by GS4Gurl]

CrystalTears
07-21-2003, 09:29 AM
I really don't understand the purpose of MYCHAR either, and I've had people try to explain it to me. All it is, is for the character to make internal monologues so that GMs can see them.

Now if what you entered was logged somewhere as though it were some sort of diary or journal, that's one thing. But all this is for is so that GMs can hear what's on your mind. And quite frankly, I find that very OOC that a GM involve someone in a quest or something based on what your character was thinking. No one would know that. This is a roleplaying game. If you're feeling or experiencing something, for heaven's sakes act it out or say something. If someone is too shy to participate in the scenario, then that's his loss.

So if someone else uses it for something other than GM butt-kissing, please enlighten me.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 04:08 PM
There's MYCHAR, where you can do a sort of 'private' action, like Mychar snorts in disgust at herself. Like if you don't want someone else to see what you're doing.

There's mychar thinks ("You think to yourself, "I think I have a wedgie.") or something.

The verbs are only seen by a GM in the room or watching...

If anything, I find it a useful tool for getting 'in character' and expressing my character's thoughts without getting all my limbs blown off for being mean.

StrayRogue
07-21-2003, 04:16 PM
Ya, tis useful for GM stuff. Like during an interaction, its perhaps the easiest way of getting stuff over to the GM in an OOC manner without emailing them.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 04:24 PM
I found it useful when I had the griffin sword pommel, and hopefully the GM watching me found it useful too. Them being able to see what's going on 'inside your head' can add depth to an ongoing storyline, make things more interesting.

I'm sure it can be abused too, and is useless most of the time. But in reality, yes it might be rather OOC to use it, but then again, typing ANY command into the Gemstone buffer is OOC. It's just like talking.

Parkbandit
07-21-2003, 05:01 PM
There's MYCHAR, where you can do a sort of 'private' action, like Mychar snorts in disgust at herself. Like if you don't want someone else to see what you're doing.

There's mychar thinks ("You think to yourself, "I think I have a wedgie.") or something.

The verbs are only seen by a GM in the room or watching...

If anything, I find it a useful tool for getting 'in character' and expressing my character's thoughts without getting all my limbs blown off for being mean.

I've never had a need to use it. I don't see what I would have to tell a GM controlled character that I couldn't express with either the 1000 verbs they have to offer, through act, through smile or through posture.

Maybe I'm missing out... but I can't think of a reason.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-21-2003, 05:04 PM
MYCHAR thinks his explosive diarhea is acting up, and may be daydreaming from time to time

CrystalTears
07-21-2003, 05:44 PM
But in reality, yes it might be rather OOC to use it, but then again, typing ANY command into the Gemstone buffer is OOC. It's just like talking.

That makes NO sense. People state that they feel MYCHAR is OOC is because no one can ever hear what you are thinking in your head other than perhaps God or a psychic. Having an internal conversation with a GM is as stupid as sending a report to them to get in on the event. I just don't buy it. MYCHAR is only going to be seen and heard by a GM, no one else.

I don't know, perhaps I'm different and I don't need to type how my character is feeling when I know how she's feeling. That's like jotting down on a piece of paper "I wish I got a raise" and then throwing it away hoping your boss by some crazy chance sees it and obliges.

As I said before, if you can't say or do something outloud, then it wasn't meant to be shared and shouldn't be focused on.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 06:45 PM
And that means that it can't or shouldn't be expressed, even if it isn't something everyone can see or hear?

StrayRogue
07-21-2003, 07:34 PM
You're not alone Beth. Stay, being the insular and solitary character he is, rarely speaks. Boring RP? Well, now that I can verbalize what he is thinking (although its only seen by me and any passing GM), its added a whole other dimension to the character. I tend to find I use it most when I am really "into" my character, not usually when I am just wandering around, hunting or doing guild reps.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 08:39 PM
You read my mind, just about.

Captain Amby
07-22-2003, 12:45 AM
I have no reason to say I'm Kassy. Considering she's deleted.

Red Devil
07-22-2003, 03:48 AM
don't say you are, say you were.

CrystalTears
07-22-2003, 08:21 AM
And that means that it can't or shouldn't be expressed, even if it isn't something everyone can see or hear?

Not if it's going to be used as a tool by GMs for advancements in merchanting and/or quests. If it's used and GM's can't use it, then play with yourself all you want. It just seems ridiculous to me that you need this tool to roleplay in a multiplayer roleplaying game. Black and Decker makes better play-with-myself tools than Simu. :D

Reyek
07-24-2003, 06:10 PM
Ok lil birdy told me someone told Belthy this was Reyek posting. Not close. First off i only seen Belthy around like maybe one or two times. secondly when we did "see" each other. we didnt speak to each other. Only thing i ever heard about him has been third party. Personally i like His RP side. this its a nice character. If i do have any issues with him it wouldn't be all out in the open like this i dont blabber about my problems and whine like a coward to people.

-Reyek

Reyek
07-24-2003, 06:17 PM
on another note. Who ever it is saying i posted this or started this why not man up and face me like a man obviously you have a problem with me trying to drag me into this.:mad: Got a problem with me handle it with me dont bring Uber rogues into to handle yer business for ya. yer just a punk for being like that:flamed:

StrayRogue
07-28-2003, 07:30 AM
I hear he's dumped Alana and shacked up with his sister. Has this turned into some kind of soap opera??

Drew2
07-28-2003, 07:43 AM
His ex-sister.

Ilvane
07-28-2003, 03:25 PM
You can divorce your sister? :snicker:

-A

StrayRogue
07-28-2003, 06:53 PM
He does strike me as a little imbred. Damn hicks (sorry in advance for Bob).

Drew2
07-29-2003, 02:57 AM
Blah. Whatever. Friendlly's ex-sister, Belthania's ex-sister-in-law.

Wow... after typing that out... it's way too Alabama. (Sorry Alabama residents)

[Edited on 7-29-2003 by Tayre]